Chapter 57

Lev's POV

I really missed those kisses he gave me. I'm glad he regret doing all of that to me. He ended the kiss with a unhappy face.

"Still mad at me?" he asked to me.

I blushed and nodded side to side. He smiles and pat my head. Awkwardness stops the both of us in starting a conversation. All you can here is the air condition running. If we look at each other, I always changes the direction where I am looking at.

All of a sudden he pulls me towards him which causes an accidental kiss. I thought he will immediately parted our lips but he started to savour and enjoy my lips.

"I'm miss this, my dear Lev," he uttered.

Help me! I told myself I won't be fragile as my old self but a single word of him my heart started to beat faster and faster. I can't control myself in loving him, it's just like his words are like love potion.

"Don't you miss me?" he asked to me.

He started to unbutton my shirt and started to lick my body. I started to express what I am feeling right now by moaning. He covers my mouth using his hand. He stops my hand by moving by holding it with his other hand.

"Answer me Lev," he said on a husky voice.

I nodded to him. He smiles to me and continue giving me a lil pleasure on my body. I started to fall downs to his temptation.

"My ears are delightful when you hit high notes Lev."

He fully unbuttons my shirt, his lips gets back on giving my lips a delightful feeling while those naughty fingers has a job on my playing on my nipples. I can't shut my mouth from moaning, maybe my colleagues my heard us nor see us.

Suddenly Mr. Foster entered the office, he was so furious when he saw what Toffer is doing to me. He immediately approached Toffer and grab Toffer's dress collar, and started to form a fist.

"Are you molesting Lev, you brute?!" Mr. Foster madly asked to Toffer.

Toffer chuckled and smirked to Mr. Foster.

"Molesting? He's mine Kendrick, I can do everything on his body?" he uttered. "And you don't," he added to make Mr. Foster more annoyed.

Mr. Foster suddenly punches Toffer again. I immediately fix myself and stop the both of them. Toffee just laughed at him.

"Your punching doesn't make you Lev's fiancé, how unlucky," Toffer said to him. "I already have Vaje, Toffer. Vaje's the best. Lev is the one who is unlucky, he loved a man who didn't appear 4 days and one of those days is his birthday, and a person who is cheating, the person who let his temptation over his fiancé," Mr. Foster response to him.

Toffer started to slowly offended by Mr. Foster words. I just look at them, I might be get hurt in stopping them. I just kept my mouth shut and let this two angels I mean handsomes talk.

"If being a two timer is a right thing, I probably propose to Lev too, or I can find a better man that Lev can love," he uttered. "He's not interested Kendrick, now get out," Toffer said.

Mr. Foster smirked at him and left the office. I look at Toffer, he's pretty mad at Mr. Foster. I gave him a kiss in the cheeks in order he can calm down. He glanced at me and smiles. He help me buttons my shirt and after that, he kisses me in the cheeks.

"You're really a good wife material Lev, I'm sorry for everything," he apologized to me. "It's okay, at least you are here now," I response to him.

He gave me again a smile and a sweet kiss in the lips. He hold my cheeks while enjoying the taste of my lips.

"Can I take you to lunch?" he asked to me.

I simply nodded at him. He grab my hand and went out on the office. We passed Mr. Foster's office and he saw us. He whistle at the both of us. We look at him.

"Where are you taking Lev? On a motel? Meeting your mistress? Or on hell?" he asked to Toffer.

"Yes on hell, we're check your name on Satan's list," Toffer answered. "Just kidding, I'm taking Lev to eat lunch," he added.

"No," Mr. Foster uttered to him. "And by the way, I am Satan, Toffer."

Satan? I thought Satan does have a terrifying face but this Satan is so hot and handsome? Toffer just ignored him and walk away with me. We're about to enter the elevator when Mr. Foster chase the both of us.

"What the fuck Toffer?! I told you Lev is not allowed to go out with you," he said to Toffer.

Toffer smirked at him. Toffer grab my hands and quickly enter the elevator. The elevator was nearly closed when Mr. Foster put his hands on the middle of the elevator door.

"What's the problem with you?!" Toffer madly asked to him.

"He's my employee Toffer, he's mine," Mr. Foster uttered to him.

"Technically, he's just your EMPLOYEE, I'm his FIANCÉ, get it?" Toffer quickly remove his hands and the elevator goes down.

We're about to reach the ground floor but the elevator stop moving. We're the only ones inside the elevator. There's not even a single bar of signal in here. I started to panic but he kisses me in the lips so I can calm down.

"Fuck," he cursed.

He immediately approach the emergency call button. He keeps trying but no one dare to answered.

"What kind of a multi-billion company, does have a broken elevator," he madly said. "It looks like we are stuck here," he said.

He gets backs to me. Well, this is awkward, I can't say any words nor do movements. The place started to be cold, I started to shake. All of a sudden, I sneeze.

"Bless you," he said to me.

He undress his coat and gave it to me. He put it on my back in a very gentle way. He's such a gentleman.

"So you can't be sick, my prince," he said.

I tint. We sat on the floor and started to be quiet again. It's been very awkward after confessing he cheated on me, no one bothers to talk first. He suddenly lay his head on my shoulder. I started to feel the romantic excitement on me. My cheeks where blushing so hard, I stop myself from shrieking.

"I'm really sorry, Lev," he kept saying sorry to me. "I already forgave you," I said to him.

He remove his head on my shoulder and look away from my direction.

"Seriously? How can you quickly or easily forgive me when I missed your important day? Maybe Kendrick is right, a man likes me who cheated, doesn't deserve you," he said.

He may cheated on me but I can see on his eyes that he really loves me. Besides, everyone deserve specific chances. I don't want to waste a man like him, a man who loves me so much, a man who won't lie to me and a man who will sacrifice for me just to make me the happiest person ever.

I hold his cheeks. He faces me with a regretful face.

"How can I be mad to you, my love?" I asked to him and smiled.

He smiles, he started to be close to me, and let our lips enjoy this beautiful moment. Suddenly the elevator opened and employees saw us kissing, and Mr. Foster is there waiting for us with an angry face.

HAPPY 7K+ READSSS MAHLUVSSSS!