Chapter 184

Lev's POV

I am currently outside of Mr. Foster's car. He was simply looking something that he lost on his car. I looked at his Uncle Grey's house and it's huge, not huge as Mr. Foster's house but it's huge. Mr. Foster come out of his car, holding a small box. I don't have any clue what's inside of it.

“Mr. Foster, what's that?” I asked to him.

“It's just a ring, my love. I'll give it you later, just wait,” Mr. Foster simply said to me.

I completely nodded at him. Mr. Foster put his arm on my shoulders and walked with me together. Mr. Foster was forced to go on his Uncle's Grey party. He said that he doesn't want to be rude with his family. Beside, Mr. Foster wants me to meet the rest of his family. He explained to me that his family are kinda complicated to understand.

“Are you sure you want to meet them? I would rather have dinner with you than meeting them,” Mr. Foster said to me on a very last minute.

“Why?” I asked to him.

Before Mr. Foster explained it to me. He touched my chin and took a deep sigh. I don't know what makes him so worry on meeting his family.

“They are kinda annoying sometimes, and I don't want you to feel annoyed because of my family,” he explained to me. “I just don't want you seeing me get angry at people,” he added.

“Wow. That's the biggest valid reason I ever heard,” I uttered to my husband on a sarcastic way.

He simply gave me a death glare. I simply cackled at him. I wasn't expecting him to act like this way. He do really love me so much. Mr. Foster looks so pissed on what I have said. He suddenly cornered me on the wall and, pinned me with his hands. He simply gave me a serious look. I think I made him pissed. I looked at Mr. Foster and his glares at me are so serious and bland.

“Don't joke like that, wife,” Mr. Foster said to me. “Don't tease me  like that. It makes me go on the mood,” he added.

Mr. Foster gets close to me and attempting to kiss me on my lips, but it was stopped when the front door of the house opened. Mr. Foster froze on my neck after hearing the creak of the doors. I looked to know who it is and it is Black. He was shock on what he saw after opening the door.

“Not here, Ken. You can do it on my room,” Black simply said to his cousin.

Mr. Foster fixed himself and directly entered the house together with me. In there, I saw so many different people. It must be businessmen everywhere. The moment the both of us entered the house, all eyes are on me. Not being ambitious, but there eyes are really focus on me. I don't know if I have something on my face or was simply looking at me.

“So, this is Kendrick's partner?” one of the guy said.

They were simply judging me by the way they looked at me. Mr. Foster was looking each of them with this death glare. I don't know if he has any feud with them. All of them was looking at us, and it started to make me uncomfortable, who would not be? The way their eyes thirst for somethings makes me feel so uncomfortable. Mr. Foster was gonna approached them when his Uncle Grey stopped him. Uncle Grey do know what will Mr. Foster will do to them.

“Chill, Bryle. They just want to meet Lev,” Uncle Grey said to him.

“Yeah. We are just simply teasing you,” one of them said to Mr. Foster.

Mr. Foster sighed and rolled their eyes at them. Mr. Foster grabbed my hand and brought me to the kitchen. In there, I saw a woman on her 40’s. She dressed so good and sexy. It must be Uncle's Grey wife and Dark's and Black's mother.