Chapter 58

Lev's POV

Toffer quickly stands up and he suddenly carries me like his own bride in order I can stand up when he can simply hand me his hand. He's trying to make Mr. Foster jealous. We get out from the elevator, employees looks at us with a blushing and excitements on romance faces.

"What kind of company this Kendrick? The elevator is broken," Toffer complained. "Tsk. I told my technician employees to stop the elevator," he said and grins at Toffer.

Mr. Foster looks at me with a crossing arm. He looks so furious after seeing the both of our lips touches each other. Is he jealous? On what? I mean he has a better uke, Vaje is already a perfect pair with him. There is no reason Mr. Foster would be jealous to Toffer. I'm just a hair of Vaje.

"For what?!" he madly asked. "To stop the both of you from going outside," Mr. Foster answered.

Toffer sighed and grab my hands. On the other side, my colleagues is busy gossiping about the kiss of me and Toffer. I just tint after hearing their gossips. Some of my collegues are pushing me.

"Oh. You're jealous. Accept it Kendrick, I am better than you," Toffer uttered. "From kissing, from having sex or even on little movements to Lev," he added. "And I am faithful not just like you."

Mr. Foster attempt to punch Toffer but he controlled himself when our eyes suddenly meet each other. From a furious tiger he becomes a calm cat.

"Really?"

Toffer nodded to him. He suddenly grins. It looks like Mr. Foster has a bad plan. I might ripped nor tear into pieces from Mr. Foster plans. While waiting for him to answer, I really get stress out.

"Let's have a threesome, and let Lev rate who's a better kiss and giving him a delightful feeling," Mr. Foster said.

Threesome? There's no way Toffer would agree. He's really selfish when it comes to me. He even punishes me for talking to Mr. Foster by bringing me hell in heaven. He'd definitely wouldn't agree.

"Fine!" Toffer suddenly said.

Fine?! He agreed?! Another week of useless legs or even months. After hearing Toffer's answer, Mr. Foster bite his lower lip while his eyes are on me. grab Toffer shirt and he just looks at me with a smiling face. Toffer held my left hand while Mr. Foster held my right hand, they started to ran. I can't do anything, my strength is just 1 percent from them.

They brought me to a dark alley near Mr. Foster's company, this place looks likes often used to kill someone. They started to kiss me, Mr. Foster's is in my back undressing my clothes and kissing my neck and shoulders while Toffer is in front of me kissing me in my chest and my lips. One person already gave me so much pleasures yet there are two of them.

I can't stop myself from moaning, they give me this really delightful feeling which causes me to moan very loud, Mr. Foster inserted his 2 fingers on my mouth. I just moan and moan. Mr. Foster suddenly bites my shoulder that causes me to scream my moan very loudly.

Toffer gave me pleasures on my mouth by biting it and having a fight with my tongue. Those pleasures brought by Mr. Foster was added when he inserted his 3 fingers on my hole. Mr. Foster licks the back of my ear with a teasing face. Toffer looks at him with a mad face, Toffer licks my tongue. Toffer fingers moved down to my nipples and started playing it. After getting bored on my nipples, his fingers move deeper until he reached my vigorous rod and squeeze it. Both of them are trying so hardly to know who give a better pleasure but the both of them are already the best. They started to fight who will kiss my lips.

"Who's the best Lev? There is hotel next block, choose one and continue this on the hotel," Mr. Foster uttered to me.

"Tsk. He will pick me Kendrick," Toffer said.

"Really?" he raises his eyebrow. "Accept it, I'm better than you," he added.

I started to be anxious, I can't think properly. The both of them are good man but If I pick one the other one will be mad at me. I shouted and, started to cry and sob hardly. I lean my head to Toffer's chest and bow down. I sense the both of them look at each other with a worried face. I didn't know all of a sudden I get very emotional.

"Look what you've done Kendrick you duress him," Toffer uttered. "Why me?!" he complained.

Toffer comb my hair using his fingers and hug me very tight. I continue to cry and cry harder. Toffer pat my head and back to comfort me.

"He must be hungry Toffer, follow me, there's a restaurant near here," Mr. Foster uttered.

Toffer simply nodded at him. I look at him, he wiped the tears on my face. Mr. Foster just look at us with a crossing arm. Suddenly, Toffer carried me on his back and started to walk. People stares at us, some people are judging us, some may taking photo of us and feeling the excitement of romance.

I sob really hard, the pleasure they gave to me turns into a pressure. We've reached the restaurant that Mr. Foster recommended. Toffer help me sat. Before leaving me, he gave me a kiss in the forehead, Mr. Foster just look at me with a serious face. I sat alone on my side while the both of them are sitting in front of me. Toffer ordered a pumpkin tart and a strawberry milk for me while he ordered a simple black coffee for the both of them. After waiting for just a minute my food has arrived. I started to eat.

While I'm eating, these two are watching me eats while the both of there hands are like praying and under their noses, and with a serious face. Their looks are trying to deceive me or judging me. This two just look at me, even taking a sip on their coffee, they didn't bother.

"Can I have strawberry milk of yours?" Toffer asked.

Toffer broke the silence that barriers the three of us. Mr. Foster suddenly stop looking at me and take a sip on his coffee and check his phone. I simply nodded at him and move my plate to him.

"Not that, I want YOUR strawberry milk."

I suddenly blushed. Out of the blue, Mr. Foster blew up his coffee on himself. I immediately gave him a tissue which he heartedly accepted it.

"Fuck," he cursed. "I didn't know Lev's cum taste like strawberries like his lips, can I have a taste tonight?" he added.

I tint and hide my face. Toffer looks at him with a mad face. Mr. Foster chuckled. He wiped of the coffee on his blazer. He remove the coat and put it on table. I can see through his white polo, those tasty 8 pack abs.

"Can I have taste?" Mr. Foster asked to me.

I simply nodded at him. I thought he was referring to my food so I said yes. Little do I know it's my...

"Of your lips?"

He suddenly pull my head next to his and gave me a kiss. He already kisses me so many times but it never gets me tired and my lips always looks for the taste of his lips and want to fight all night. Forgive me Toffer. His kisses are better but only a percent.

THANK YOU FOR ALL OF YOUR SUPPORT! Couldn't do it without all of you. God bless! And love lots!