Chapter 73

Lev's POV

I look at him with a frowned face and confused face. He thought, I'm still in love with him which is not accurate. There's only 0.1%  the love I felt to Mr. Foster... maybe. He raises his eyebrow on me with a serious face. I completely ignored what he said and approached my desk. When I opened my desk top, I tinted when I saw the wallpaper. It's a yaoi, there's one man with a suffering face, sitting on the lap of his boss while his boss are grinning at him. They are both naked and you can see the men's whole body even the... rod. The pic is totally uncensored. I'm about to changed the wallpaper on my desktop when Mr. Foster uttered,

“Try changing it, that would happen to you, now,” he threaten to me with his cold voice.

My face turns red. I can't stop looking the uke's face, his mouth opens wide and full of something whitish wet. And then, I realized it was cum. Why would he changed my desktop wallpaper something like this? I heavily breath and started to do the reports for next week meeting.

“Why so afraid doing what's on your desktop's wallpaper, Lev? Afraid to fall for me or being disable for week or more? Don’t worry I take care of you more better than your fiancé,” he suddenly uttered. “Why so loyal to Toffer Lev? But he isn't,” he added.

I ignored what he said to me. He's just making my mind dirty towards Toffer. I have trust on the man I loved, I don't want to be destroyed by just Mr. Foster said to me. I focused on doing the report. All of my eyes are focus on the desktop but I can see through my peripheral version that Mr. Foster is glancing at me while spinning the pen on his fingers. I look at him, so I can confirm that he was really looking at me or I'm just being ambitious. When our eyes meet, he winks at me and gave me one of his handsome smile. I almost drop the mouse that I was holding on because I'm on a gay panic. I don't know why my heart started to beat like a cantering tiger. My cheeks reddens and felt heat on it.

“Excuse me, I forgot to make you a coffee,” I excused on him.

I ran out on his office and started to think why? Why did I look at him on the first place? I know his face can charm me being in love with him again but I still look at him. I have never felt this gay panic before, I want to feel it on Toffer but why on him? The wink gave to me, melt my heart. While walking, I still have a very red blush on my face. 

I've been so distracted by thinking Mr. Foster's wink, I didn't know I bumped on someone. I bumped so hard I fell on the ground. That person offered me his hand to help me stand up.

“I'm sorry,” I apologized to that person.

I look at that person who I bumped, Dax is on his side, looks like happy to see me, and that man that I bumped with was simply smiling at me. The crimson on my face, turns more red. This man is so handsome, I don't know how to describe this man. He has this same feature like Mr. Foster and Toffer. His nose and lips reminds me of Toffer and, and his eyes and smile reminds me of Mr. Foster.

“Hey Lev,” Dax greeted to me. “By the way, this is Elliot, my best friend. Elliot, Lev, my brother’s fiancé,” Dax introduced to us.

He  offered me to shake his hand which I accepted. All this time he was staring at me with a very angelic smile. Our hands gets longer on shaking it started to become awkward. I let go of his hand and quietly chuckled on me.

“Can I steal you from my best friend’s brother?” he asked to me.

I tinted and look away from him. He maybe handsome, but my man is more good looking than him and also hotter. My man is one of a kind, I would not let go of him. My love him is deep just like the ocean.

“Toffer might kill you Eli, he's really obsessed when it comes to Lev,” Dax uttered.  “Beside, you must face Kendrick first, before going on to Toffer. The both of them has so many fights when it comes to Lev,” Dax added.

The both of them chuckled. I remembered that I need to make Mr. Foster coffee. I immediately left the both of them but before I ran a step, I bumped into another person. But this time,  he catch when I'm about fall. It was Toffer, and he was giving me one of his sweetest smile. We gazes at each other, all of sudden he winks at me. I blushed. One more wink today, I might die.
“Be careful on gazing at me, my prince. You might fall in love deeper on me,” he uttered.

“Can you let go of me now?” I requested to him.

He simply nodded at me. Dax and Eli simply look at the both of us. I scratch my head because of embarrassment I felt. I should start to use my eye again, I'm being blind by Toffer's love. Toffer put his arm on my shoulder while I'm still being red as the tomato.

“You can't steal my man Eli. He's mine and only mine,” he uttered with a possessiveness on his voice.

Elliot smirked at him and shrug his elbow.

“Should I prove it?” Toffer asked to Eli.

Out of the blue, he raises my chin using his hand and kisses me. Dax started to cheer for the both of us. I thought it was only a smack but it last longer and longer, my body started to weakens. He ceased the kiss by biting my lower lip. Eli just smiled the both of us, Dax on the other hand still cheering for the both of us.

“I need to make Mr. Foster a coffee, he might get mad at me. I already wasted so much time,” I uttered to Toffer.

“No need, my prince. I bought coffee for all of us,” he responded to me.

I nodded at him. We're going to Mr. Foster's office. Girls that we passed started to gossip about Dax and Eli about how handsome they are. Some of my colleagues ask for their number. Eli ignored them while Dax gave his number and signed the ladies to call him. We arrived at Mr. Foster office. Dax immediately entered and greeted him.

“What's up, Kendrick my boy?”

Mr. Foster stops writing something and look at him with a bland face. Toffer gave me a coffee and one is a  strawberry shake.

“Give that to your crappy boss,” he said to me. “The shake is yours,” he added.

I nodded at him and smile. I approaches Mr. Foster and gave Mr. Foster the coffee. I put the coffee on his table, he simply looks at me with a serious face. I gets back from doing the work earlier. The three of them sit on the couch.

“I thought, you'll not gonna join us,” Dax uttered to Toffer.

“I thought too, but Dad insisted that I should spend the more time with Lev, cause we are  not gonna see each other for a couple days,” Toffer explained.

His dad is so sweet. He insisted to di his son's job just to spend time with me. He will be a good in law. Eli approaches Mr. Foster. Mr. Foster stop writing again and look at Eli.

“How's your day Ken?” Eli asked to him.

“My day just started and you three started to ruin it,” Mr. Foster responded.

Eli chuckled at pat his back. Mr. Foster looks irritated by the pat of Eli. Eli started to roam around on Mr. Foster's office. I'm on my desktop, finishing the report, I noticed that Toffer stares at me. When he saw me that looking at him, he simply smiled at him. I started to have a gay panic. I'm so distracted about Toffer, little do I know. I accidentally quit the tab and Eli is on my back.

“Hey Lev, why two men having a seggs is your wallpaper?”

Thank you for the 1k votes! Love you so much! We are road to 14k reads!