Chapter 61

(Songs I recommend listening while reading this  Chap. PLEASE.
-After Moon
-Ice Cream
- Precious Love
-Turtle

All sang by Twice)

Lev's POV

He stops and looks at his investors. They just look at Toffer, so shocked on what happen. They never expect he would kiss me in front of them. I think he is really proud about the relationship between the both of us.

“You're really like Pucca my son, really obsessed on Lev and always kissing him,” his Dad told to him.

He just smiled at his dad. He put his arm on my right shoulder and he recline on the seat while his legs are crossing. The whole meeting, I just blushing and can't speak, his charm are really different, it just like he has the control on my body.

His simple touches to me feels like I am floating. His smiles melts my heart. His kisses are so poisonous ended up like dying full of rose petals. I don't need those fancy things on fairy tales, I just need him. My days brighten when seeing him. I'm becoming a deaf person when on his side.  ‘Cause  of this romantic excitement I felt, I never knew I was holding my breath and being so red.

“Lev, why are you so red?” Mr. Brahms asked to me.

Everybody on the room looks at me. They stop discussing about their plans and focus on me. I suddenly open my mouth and inhale so hardly.

“Are you okay,” he asked to me.

I'm about to answer him when he suddenly uttered.

“My prince.”

I can’t handle this excitement of romance, I immediately stand up and get out on the conference room. I started to panic for unknown reason, I've never been like this. Is it Toffer officially introduced me to his fellow businessman? I never thought I will act like this in front of so many people.Charlotte suddenly me and immediately approach me.

“Why are you so red Lev? Did he made you cry?!”

She's about to open the door of the conference room and make a scene but I hold his shoulders to stop her. She looks at me with a furrowed forehead.

“I'm just blushing Charlotte, stop being a war freak,” I uttered to her.

She scratch his head and gave me a peace sign. We sat on a bench near on the conference room. She gave me a pineapple bread and juice which I he accepted all of my heart, and ate it. While the both of us eating, we can't help to talk about our memories during our innocent days. Her laughs suddenly turns into a blusting shedding tears.

“Are you okay?” I asked to her.

“Yeah, it's just,” she stopped talking when she sob.

“It's just felt yesterday you are just suffering from sadness during our high school and laughing together, and  now you already a crying moon, you already releases all the negativity you pent up and you are marrying the best man in the entire world. It feels like I'm getting old, I don't have any suitor nor boyfriend. My stupid cousin told me he will crush those suitors of mine ‘cause he has someone who is friend of his wants to marry me.”

“Then? You are getting married too,” I uttered to her.

“You do not understand. He said  that a year ago!”

She started to burst on tears again. I patted her back. Suddenly, Toffer comes out from the conference room, it looks like he’s finding me. He saw and immediately approach me.

“Here we go again,” Charlotte said.

Toffer sat next to me, grab my hand and hold it very tight. I feel this electric thing, flows to my fingers and rapidly goes to my heart that started my heart to beat faster.

“Let's stay here, I don't want to listen to their nonsenses anyway,” he said.

He lays his head on my shoulder. I hold his head and plays with my hair. I barely noticed he falls asleep. Charlotte started to play a song  entitled After Moon by Twice.
(Please listen to it, so you can feel this scene or moment and maybe this song will the OST of Toffer and Lev.)

I closed my eyes too and let this moment add to our sweetest moments. I face so many problems with so many man but Toffer is strong like a stronghold, no matter what problems and misunderstandings we face, his always here at my side, he always fight for our love. He's really different from mans I love, he choose to be with me forever than being selfish even in my dreams, he's always the same. Rather die together than soloing all bullets.

A man like him should never be wasted, love him back like he loves you. My heart melts when I'm with him, my world slows and it feels like I'm on heaven floating freely just like a white cloud. The song suddenly changed to Ice Cream also with the same artist. The song describe what feels to be in love to a person you really loved most. Indescribable feelings, it feels like I'm being dizzy when I' m with him. After years I've felt this feeling again.

It feels yesterday, Zheke and I are listening to songs of Eraserhead under a tree, with the same arrangement as we and Toffer and now. And now I'm with the best man. Suddenly Toffer started to move that means he's already awake. When he open his eyes, he already saw my face that causes him to smile.

“I won't regret loving you my dear prince. Seeing an angel when waking up every morning makes my day,” he uttered.

I blushed. He grabbed my cheeks and kisses me in the forehead. We didn't noticed his dad and his investors are watching the both of us, well the three of us, Charlotte is in our side just minding her own business and playing songs.

“I hear wedding bells Mr. Cruz,” one of the investors said to his father.

“Well, before they got married. Let's witness the vowing of Kendrick and Vaje first.”

FW

It's the night before Mr. Foster’s and Vaje's wedding. I'm currently picking on clothes that Toffer bought me earlier. Should I do casual or formal? I asked myself. Why I have problem on choosing clothes when I'm just a visitor and not on the entourage.

All of a sudden, I heard a ring on my phone. I check if who it was and it's an unknown number. I answered it without any thinking who it was

“Hello?”

“Hey Lev, it's Vaje can we meet on the park near your house?”

Meet? What for, don't tell me he'll elope me. No, no, I overthink there. Maybe he just need an emotional support before he's wedding.

“Yeah, yeah. I'll be there on five minutes,” I said to him.

I ended the call. I immediately go out on my room and on our house. I Am currently walking to the plaza we will meet. It's a good thing there are still people who's taking a jag or on a date, so I didn't feel scared. I saw him sitting on a bench, it looks like he's thinking so deep. I sat next to me.

“What do you want to talk about Vaje, I'm kinda busy picking clothes for your wedding?” I directly asked him.

He took a deep inhale before answering me.

“You don't need to pick clothes. I won't show up on our wedding tomorrow and ever again on his life.  I just realized I'm not the man for him.”