Chapter 64

Lev's POV

We're laying down together. His hands are both on his head, he makes me lay on one of his arms and started to point the clouds that passes by. All the time, I didn't listen to him, I only stare at him, mesmerizing his good looks. I get easily distracted by his features. He noticed that I am staring on him. He gazed at me and smiles.

“Am I too handsome to resist my prince?” he asked to me.

My cheeks redden when he holds my cheeks. I simply nodded at him  with a shyness on me. Those glimpse and smile of him is like fire and that makes me a candle, melting on his temptations, affection and every smiles of him.

All of a sudden, he gets up and sat the top of me. I tinted.  He slowly gets down and stops when he reaches my face. Our eyes  gazes at each other. His golden brown eyes makes me hypnotized. I kept falling on those traps he set to me without any knowledge of it. I can’t describe the feelings and love for him, my affection for him are full of metaphors and indescribable feeling.

“Why so red my prince, you should get used to this, cause I will be always on your top every night nor day,” he said and chuckled.

After hearing those words, my cheeks started to be more red and started to be hot. I look away from him, so I can calm down but he touches my cheeks and makes me face him. Cheeks are blushing and being more crimson, hearts thump or knock so fast sprightly,  forgetting the world around of me and feels like I'm on like perceiving love and warmth of a floating cloud, and a feeling that I'm on a teenage love music video. This feelings are one of the fondness I an experiencing when I am with my Toffer.

I closed my eyes and let our lips unite again. I felt those tender, and pleasant or warm feeling in his lips. Suddenly our kiss ended when a flash appeared.

“Caught in 4k,” Charlotte said.

Charlotte, Mr. Brahms and Mr. Foster found us earlier, so they decided to have a swim in the lake to pass the time and let Mr. Foster clear his mind. All of the time, Mr. Foster wants to be alone, he stayed on the corner and suddenly take a dive.

“Hey Toffer let's have a swim,” Mr. Brahms said to Toffer.

Toffer simply nodded at him. He looks at me and asked, “You want to come?”

I nodded side to side to him. His smiles faded away, he wants to be with me all the time but I am bit scared of water because I was almost drowned and ate by the fishes when we are having a fieldtrip on the Aquarium. One of my classmates pushed me, and from then, I promised myself to not swim to waters with living organisms in it. I can still see those fishes teeth, there teeth are horrifying and huge it's a good thing a life guard saw me and my classmate got suspended for a week.

“Fine, I know you're afraid to water bodies, I'll come back to you later and help you conquer that phobia,” he uttered and winked at me.

I smiled to him. He remove all of his clothes except his boxer, before he goes out for a swim he gave me a kiss in the lips. I waved at him with a smile. Mr. Foster suddenly gets out from bathing on the lake.

“Don't you dare touch him Kendrick,” Toffer shouted to Mr. Foster.

“Fuck you! I don't have the mood to tease you and I don't love him anymore,” he uttered. “I hated him,” he added.

I probably deserved it. He approaches me, why I am feeling the world is rotating on a very slow motion and butterflies are rumbling on my stomach. He lay next to me and closed his eyes. I want myself to distract from Mr. Foster flaming hot body by looking at Charlotte, Mr. Brahms and Toffer having fun on the lake but I can't keep my eyes on those 8 packed abs, big muscles and deep collarbone with waters dripping on his body.

“Stop that stare Lev,” Mr. Foster said to me. “Or else I force you to lick all of my body even my rod,” he added.

I tinted and look away from him. All of a sudden felt my stomach rumbling, so I decided to make a sandwich. I spread the strawberry jam all over the bread, I put extra jam on it ‘cause I like strawberries so much, the fruit one not the hickey. I'm about to grab a bite when Mr. Foster snatched it from me and ate it, the strawberry jam drips on my vest.

“Thanks,” he simply uttered to me.

I gave him a fake smile. I remove the vest I am wearing and put it on the side. I don't want to complain, he hates me maybe he will punch me. I just make another sandwich and ate it. I'm munching my food when suddenly Mr. Foster shouted to me.

“Can you munch a little more quiet?!”

I startled at his shout, I almost drop the bread I am eating. I can't even hear my own munching, is he an animal? How many decibels does his ear has. I don't have a choice to munch more slower.

“Mr. Foster, I just want to-"

“Shut the fuck up you brute,” he cursed to me. “You are the reason why I am devastated right now,” he added.

I just stay away from him and just looks at them. While looking at them, I feel really sleepy. I didn't have enough sleep last night. I kept fighting this tiredness of mine. I did everything what can make me awake, I even pinched myself on a really painful way, but nothing happened I'm still sleepy. I almost hit my head on the ground cause I'm sitting.

I woke up with a feeling someone shoulders. Someone's put my head on their shoulder. I look at it, it was Mr. Foster and still topless, I can see in here the hottest part of him, his collarbones. I didn't move any joints, so he won't notice me I am awake. I secretly look at his Greek God face. His face are just perfect, he is everything. I didn't know why Vaje and I waste this kind of men, maybe he's not just for the both of us.

“I know you are awake,” he said to me.

I’m about to get off from his shoulder but he pulled my head back to his shoulder.

“Let's stay like this before I make your life a devastated hell.”