Chapter 102

Lev's POV

He brought me back to the top of the pool. He was simply smiling at me, a smile so handsome, I will get killed by just looking at it. I was holding on his shoulders all the time. He gave me a sweet peck on the forehead. I was smiling at him, and mesmerizing this moment.

“I know you'll be mine Lev,” he uttered to me. “Just promise me, if I said something to you that can break your heart, let your heart beats stay like it beats on me. I promised to you that I would do anything just to make you mine. Don't you dare change your feelings on me,” he added.

I simply nodded at him. He gave me a sweet smile and also a sweet peck on the forehead. He dived down, I also joined him. He held my right hand, so I can be safe and to make sure I am with him he started to swim. I was simply following him. I don't know why, when I am with Mr. Foster the feelings I felt that cursing through my body seems so different from I am feeling from my fiancé, Toffer. Until now, I can't explain. A feeling of so right, when I am with Mr. Foster. His smile can't take off on his face. He is still smiling until now even we are underwater.
I am on the side of the pool sitting. Mr. Foster left me for a while here, he said that that he would get a towel for me, to cover my body. I am with Charlotte, the both of us drinking an orange juice that bought by Mr. Foster for the both of us. I looked at Mr. Foster's friends. I almost got a nosebleed after looking at them. They're so handsome and also there hot.

“I wish the man I would marrying is one of them,” Charlotte uttered to me and pointed the group of Mr. Foster’s friends. “Or more handsome than them” she added and laughed.

I looked at Luca, he's preparing to take a dive on the pool, but that was interrupted when he saw me looking at him. He waved at me. I waved at him back. I didn't noticed that Mr. Foster is already back, I only knew he's back when someone covered with a towel. He sat next to me.

“Can I have a taste?” he asked to me.
I simply nodded at him and gave him the drink. But I wasn't expecting the response he will gave to me. He kissed me on the lips.

“Sweet,” he uttered. “Your lips acts like a sugar, it adds the sweetness and also your smile,” he added and pinch my cheeks.

He swam away from me. Charlotte was also shocked to. She accidentally dropped the orange juice she's drinking.

“Smooth!” the crowd started to shout.

I sweet smile formed on my lips. I touch my lips and looked at it. My smile added, when they chanted my name and also Mr. Foster. I kept laughing and smiling with a reddening face, I don't what is happening to me. His kiss makes me so weird. Charlotte was just looking at me and also smiling. I gave her my juice. I had enough sweetness for today. I go to the part of the pool where isn't that deep just to cool myself from all those blushing I am making. But when I'm about to took a dive, Mr. Foster appeared on my front.

“Hey, Lev,” he uttered to me.

He slowly gets closer to me. The more closer he is, the more nervous  I am. He cornered me on the side of the pool and then kissed me on the forehead and dived down. I was petrified at what happen. I can’t move any single parts of my body. He's like medusa, he makes me petrified like a statue. The calmness of my body vanished and started to be a romantic excitement. Charlotte approached me and slap me on the face. My consciousness gets back because of Charlotte painful slap.

“Thank you, I really need that,” I uttered to her.

She simply rolled his eyes on me. He accompany me on the pool. She’s talking about how he imagined his future husband but I was busy looking at Mr. Foster, talking with his friends. I was distracted at Mr. Foster's handsomeness, I don't know, why it seems I am on a puppy love, I'm on my high school life. Just like what I felt on Zheke. My mood changes when one of the girls put his right hand on Mr. Foster shoulders, at first, I didn't think any bad at the girl's movements but his hand started to crawl on Mr. Foster chest and touch his nipples, and Mr. Foster has no intentions to stop her. My sight started to be dark. Charlotte saw it. I'm about to leave the pool, but my friend stopped me.

“Just wait on how Kendrick will react,” she said to me. “Just looked at him,” she added.

I sighed and looked at Mr. Foster. She looks at the girl, his mood suddenly changes. He removed the hand of the girl on a very aggressive way. I was relived, I thought he would fall on the temptation and lust that the girl is giving. He approached me and leans his head on my shoulders.

“You haven't seen anything,” he said to me. “Just forget what that stupid girl did to me. You're the only I love, only you,” he added.

I simply nodded at him. I didn't know that he fell asleep until I looked at him. He's so handsome with a calm face. Seeing him so happy and so calm it such a once in a blue moon. I'm a lucky guy if I choose Mr. Foster. He's so dedicated on me. Willing to do anything just go gave me anything. I loved both men but my heart said  there's someone who I really loves also the right person for me. The person who wouldn't break my heart and his love aren't a joke. But I don't know who it is. If I can divide my heart to two parts, I would love the both of them but I can't. I have to choose one man only, If I don’t the right man, there's a possibility that I may hurt internally. Luca and Klairayne approached the both of us and joined us.

“He must be really tired last night,” Luca uttered.

“Yeah. I've never seen him so calm before,” Klairayne uttered.

I looked at Mr. Foster and whispered to myself  “Yeah.”

I wonder why this kind of man, fall in love with a nobody like me. Just no man, he's a very powerful man. I gave a sunshine to his life without even doing anything. Maybe, Mr. Foster is really the right man to me. He always took care of me, checking If I am okay and also he never let me and Toffer a alone time. I also felt so different when I am with him and I am feeling those butterflies on my stomach like Toffer, when I am with Mr. Foster but a better one. But faith and destiny has different plans on us. We may not change it. Destiny kept destining us but the faith kept destroying it and also parting the both of us. Mr. Foster suddenly woke up, I can tell it on his movements.

“I'm sorry,” he uttered to me. “I am probably tired because of that swordfight last night. Vaje always makes me so horny,” he added.

I tint. Klairayne and Luca simply laughed at the both of us. They looked at each other and unexpectedly smiled. I don't know why it means but I felt a romantic excitement on them. They looked like those couples I saw on some book covers and television.

“The both of you seems a happy couple,” Mr. Foster uttered to them.

“No. This vacation is the only time we spend together,” Klairayne uttered.

“Yes. We're both busy on our works. We also don't have time for our kids,” Luca added to Klairayne uttered.

Mr. Foster and Me just looking at them. Telling their story while our hands are holding each other. I hope, I would be this happy when I am with my right man.

FW

We're already back on the resort. I am currently helping my colleagues to set up the table for our dinner. It's already our last night here on Batangas. The staffs prepared a very delicious meals for us. I noticed that Mr. Foster isn't here. It's kinda weird. He’s always on my side and stares at me for a long time. But he isn't here. Maybe he's on our cabin just resting. I continue setting up the table. While I'm on the middle of setting up the table. I felt a strange feeling, a bad feeling, but I simply ignored it and drank some water to make my feeling better. My phone suddenly rang, it was Mr. Foster, calling me. I answered it.

“Lev, can you go to yesterday's spot,” he uttered to me. “Be quick,” he added and hanged up the call.

I immediately go to the place where he wants to me go. I ran. I saw him sitting on one of the big rocks. He looks seem so off. I don't know what's going on . I approached him. He stands up and looked at me.

“I made up my mind Lev,” he uttered to
me.

After hearing those words, I felt excited and also there' nervous parting it. I don't know what he want to say to me.

“We should stop doing the things we did. We should stop loving each other.”