Chapter 75

Lev's POV

He ceased the kiss and smirked at me. I was petrified with a reddening cheeks. He looks at his sister. I can see that his sister are tinting from another side of the phone, but she doesn't look convinced about Mr. Foster kiss.

“It looks like Vaje was forced to marry you,” his sister asked. “Tell me Kendrick, did Uncle Flinch pressured you to marry someone, so he can takeover the company where you are unmarried?” his sister added.

"No."

His sister doesn't look convinced. Mr. Foster looks at me and signed me to act like his own wife. I simply nodded, who knows? I might get a raise in doing pretend. I hold his right hand, he looks at me, confused. I kisses his cheeks and smiled. All of sudden, he tinted. I know this is pretend but why hand started to sweat and be cold, and my heart is like a galloping horse.

“Change my mind, you two really look in love,” his sister uttered. “How I wish, my husband would spend time with me, he's too busy on his work.”

His sister happy face fades and slowly turns into a sad one. I simply look at Mr. Foster's sister, I wonder what would his son looks like. I bet, he looks like a younger self of Mr. Foster. The both of them are quiet all the time. This siblings must be not so close to each other. All the time, Mr. Foster is looking at his hands that I am holding and hold it very tight.

“Thank you Vaje for loving my brother. He will be happy again now because he already starting his family and someone to look after him,” his sister uttered to me.

Mr. Foster isn't happy after After hearing those words from Mr. Foster's sister, i started to feel guilty again. I remembered I destroyed his future family  and now his life would be full of loneliness and melancholy. I bowed my head, my consciousness started to kill me. Mr. Foster will be lonely forever while myself will be happy with Toffer for rest of my life. I don't have any idea to make him escape from loneliness.

“I have to go now, I haven't started to prepare our dinner yet,” his sister said goodbye to us. “And just want to add, Me and my family will go there to have a vacation, I would not tell you when, it's a surprise,” she added.

I simply wave at her, while Mr. Foster is giving him a death glare. She ended the call. I look at Mr. Foster, his face doesn't have any emotions, it's bland. He released a very deep sighed. I want to hug him but my brain doesn't want to move even a fingers on Mr. Foster. Am I still in love with him in heart but on brain it's Toffer? I'm a mess right now. I lost so many men and God destined to both man at the same time.

“Is there something you want to talk about Mr. Foster?” I asked to him.

He stands up from sitting on my lap and completely ignored me. He gets back on his table and heads down.

“Mind your own business Lev,” he coldly uttered on me.

Just like what he said, I mind my own business, I continue typing, so I can finish this report and have a rest until lunch time. It's kinda a pain, introducing you to a family even though you are pretending someone to the title you don't own. Those actions and words are all untrue.

After so many wasted time on making  the report, I already finished it. I check my phone to know what time already, it's just 10:50 a.m.  I have an hour to take a rest till lunch time. I breath in and out, and smiled. I look at Mr. Foster, he was staring at me all the time while his head is still down. When he saw me look at him, he immediately gets back on facing the table. I knew he blushed, cause I can see his ears are turning red. I don't know why this man blushed at me, maybe he's too embarrassed to see him thinking of someone or I'm just cute.

“Did Toffer allow you to come on Batangas with me I mean us?” he asked to me while he's still hiding.

“Yes,” I simply answered to him.

“Kay,” he simply responded to me.

I checked my bag if I brought the book Toffer gave to me. I saw it on my bag, I grab it and when I open it, a pink envelope dropped on my book. I smelled the envelope and it smells really nice like roses. It was probably  made by Toffer. He probably put the letter on pages that I wouldn't easily find it. There's only a one sentence on the letter.

You should know that I am secretly in love with you now, well it's not probably a secret already ‘cause I have been showing it you lately you're just too blind and dull to noticed it. I love you.

The letter is also specially handwritten in calligraphy. This is probably an old letter or he's just too shy to say this to me and on this kind of way it would be more romantic or is it Toffer's competitor on me? I put the letter inside my back and continue the book I am reading. While I'm on the middle of reading my book, I kept thinking why did Mr. Foster kinda hate talking to his sister? Aren't he be glad to see his sister? Well, he has his side that I don't know, maybe they aren't close like my siblings.

The silence of the office was broken when Eli and Dax arrived. Mr. Foster look at the both of them with a death glare. Dax approached me and gave me a milk tea and with a bread. On the bread there's a note saying

I LOVE YOU MY PRINCE, EAT THIS, SO YOU CAN HAVE ENOUGH ENERGY TO MOAN. JUST KIDDING. ;)

There's also a wink written on it. Eli approaches Mr. Foster with a smile, my boss look at him with a serious face but irritated buy Eli's smile. Eli gave him a sandwich and chocolate drink.

“A chocolate drink, for my friend that has a dark attitude like a chocolate,” Eli uttered to him. “And also he's gonna be lonely forever because Lev's isn't for him and no one loves him,” he added.

Mr. Foster was about to punch Eli on the shoulders but Eli ran to Dax. Dax and I laughed at him.

“Where's Toffer?” I asked to Dax.

After I asked him that question, he turns pale and started to sweat. He's words started to stuttered. I started to be nervous, my heart beats raises. I suddenly felt bothered.

“He-"