Chapter 56

Lev's POV

I can't believe he said those words to me. I'm already on my workplace, I can't finish any work today, It feels like my whole world was destroyed. I'm crying right now on my table, Charlotte just pat my back and didn't know what to do.

“Does he really love me Charlotte?” I cried to her. “Does he really care for me? Or he just want a taste of this body?” I added.

She just shrug her shoulders and continue comforting me. I just want to scream but my colleagues might think I'm crazy. Why do men that I loved always left me, always left me hanging, always shattering every pieces they completed.

All of a sudden, Mr. Foster passed at my office and saw Charlotte comforting me and I'm crying. He quickly approaches us.

“What happen to him Charlotte?” Mr. Foster asked to Charlotte.

Before Charlotte explains what happen she took a deep inhale.

“Toffer said that he don't know any Lev Treyton Crein,” Charlotte uttered to him.

Because of the sadness I felt, I didn't know what I am thinking and doing, I suddenly hugged Mr. Foster and cry on his chest. I didn't know what did I think, I heard his heartbeats rises. I suddenly gets off on his chest and apologized. He suddenly push my head back on his chest which makes my tint. He plays with my hair.

“Don't worry, I'll be the one comforting you,” he said.

I suddenly stop crying and sobbing and started to tint. I look at Charlotte and she just smiling at me. He sat on Mr. Brahms swivel chair and spreads my legs and put it on his lap in order I can seat properly while staying on his chest. Charlotte left the office, to give us privacy.

“A man like you, should never be wasted,” he said sincerely. “No debería dejarte ir mi amor, no debería darte a Toffer,” he added.

I can't understand what he is saying but I can feel the comfort and the love on his voice. His care for me doesn't change. I felt my heartbeat rises the longer we stay on these position. I regret breaking up with him. After months of denying I have still feeelings for him, it comebacks out of nowhere. But this man will be married soon, I don't have a choice, it's his destiny. I need find someone who make my stomach full of butterflies.  I tried pushing him in order he can let go to me, maybe Vaje gonna saw us. He looks at me.

“What's the problem?” he asked to me.  “Vaje might saw us and might think the both of us are cheating,” I answered to him.

He lay his head on the headrest of the chair and close his eyes.

“Don't worry, he's not a jealous and malicious type of a person,” he said. “He knows that you need comfort and also he left a while ago,” he added.

I just shut my mouth. He suddenly hugs me really tight. He puts his hands on my waist and hugs me very tight.

“Let's stay for this position for a while Lev,” he uttered.

I can simply his heartbeats beating so fast. I just want to sleep on his comfort. I  just feel so safe on his arms. Too bad, this man is not mine.

“I've never imagine Toffer wouldn't say your name in front of the world, I thought he's the better one for you,” he said. “If I was him, I probably force journalists to make articles for the both of us,” he added.

I smiled secretly at him. Because of the comfort I felt, I fall asleep on his arms. I just feel so secured on his arms. Suddenly, I immediately woke up because there's someone shouting outside of the office. I open my eyes also Mr. Foster woke up too. He glanced at me and winks. I tint.

“I can't forget this moment Lev,” he uttered and kissed me in the lips.

Suddenly Toffer enter Mr. Brahms office. Looks so furious and depressed. He quickly apporached us. I want to stand up but Mr. Foster is holding me very tight.

“What do you want Toffer?” Mr. Foster asked to Toffer.

He looks at Mr. Foster, “For Lev,” he said. “I thought you don't know a person named Lev or Lev Treyton Crein,” he added.

Mr. Foster help me stannd up put me on his back while holding my hands really tight. I look at Toffer, he looks depressed. I feel  pity for him, I want to approach him but I don't myself to be such a fragile person.

“I'm sorry Lev for everything, I shouldn't fall down to my secretary’s temptation. I really regret being traunt on your birthday,” he said. “I should be the best man for you but I failed,” he added.

He slowly approaches me but Mr. Foster punch him on the face. He fall down to the floor. His lips bleeds. I want to help him but Mr. Foster stop me. Toffer and I just look at each other.

“Don't be fool on his words Lev. A person won't fall to temptation if he has a proper discipline and control  on himself,” he said, madly.  “A person like Lev should not be wasted Toffer, I gave up loving Lev just for you brute! And you are gonna cheated on him?”

Toffer stand up, wiped the blood on his lips. He quickly approaches me and kneel down to me. Tears started to drop on his eyes. I am really a fragile person.

“I'm really sorry Lev, I promised to you I won't do that again,” he uttered while crying on my knees. “I'm such a jerk and a selfish person,” he added.

Mr. Foster looks at me, his eyes are full of anger. He really wants to kill Toffer nor make him suffer 'cause of what he did to me.

“I'll let the two of you talk,” he said. “But If I found out you cheated on him again, you'll not getting any breath of yours on Lev,” he threaten to Toffer.

Mr. Foster nodded at me and left the office. It's me and Toffer are left alone. He started to cry and cry harder. I just ignore him and let him realize what he did. He said he won't to that to me again but he lied. I continue to look at him with a bland emotion. Until he started to punch himself. I stop him. I started to feel the pettiness on me. I help him stand up and sat. He looks at me on a very weird feeling. I can’t stand him, I don't want to see him hurting himself.

I grab some medicine and cotton to clean his bruises. While cleaning the bruises of him, he just looks at me, looks that has a full of regrets.

“I'm sorry,” he simply apologized to me.

I just ignore him and continue cleaning his bruises.

“Stop ignoring me please,” he said.

All of a sudden he grab my cheeks and kisses me in the lips.

A/N: Sorry for the slow UD, nagbakasyon kasi kami sa lola ko, expect a slow UD. Hihihi love lots!