Chapter 105

Klairayne's POV

“They was supposed to be married, but this Vaje broke up with him,” Luca explained to me. “This is the person we saw, on their wedding photos,” he added.

I looked closely at my husband's laptop. So who's that pretty boy always on my brother's side. That boy seems so familiar to me. I don't know when did I met him but he really looks so familiar. That's why Toffer's employees seems so weird when I uttered the word VAJE to them. He's not Vaje after all, and who is it. I suddenly remembered Charlotte the nickname of Kendrick's partner. Is it Levi? Left? Luv? It’s Lev.

“Try searching Lev,” I asked to my husband.

He simply nodded at me. I don't know the reason why Kendrick needs to lie to the both of us. He could have tell us the truth but no, he always hide things from me. It's also my fault, I should have left him when he was still young. Many results come out from Luca's laptop. He started to scroll and after a few minutes, he already found the Lev we are finding. He started to stalked him. No wonder Kendrick's lips can't be removed on Lev's mouth and seems so possessive, everyone wants a boy like this, even my own husband started to get sweet to him.

“He's engaged,” Luca simply uttered to me. “Not to Kendrick but to a man named, Toffer. They seems so happy with this photo. And Lev's the one who turned your brother’s serious life to a brighter one but they broke up because of your Uncle Flinch threat to Lev. He’s your brother’s secretary. And your brother started to steal Lev from he's fiancé,” he added.

Kendrick forced Lev to pretend with him because he's the only one who knows my brother very well? Poor Lev, that's why he's confused when looking at my brother. His heart parted to both men.

“And also...” Luca started to give me suspense. “Lev's is the kid who your brother promised to marry, not Vaje,” he added.

Lev's POV

After I reached I got back home. I immediately lay on my bed to rest, I simply throw my things at the floor. The trip was full of exhaustion, not just physically but also emotionally. I texted Toffer, that I'm already home and I really missed him. I didn't wait for his reply because I fall asleep because the tiredness I am feeling. I woke up on a loud knocked my door, I stand up while rubbing my eyes, I opened the door and it was Mr. Foster. My body was suddenly woke up.

“Mr. Foster, what are you doing here? May I help you?” I asked to him. “Is there any documents you need?” I asked again to him.

He was simply staring at me. While, I'm waiting for him to answer my questions to him.

“No, just here to give you a small gift and also to visit you,” he simply uttered to me.

He gave me a paper bag. I accepted it. I'm about to open his gift for me when he suddenly entered my room. I stopped him by blocking his way. He simply gave me a death glare and walk on the other way. I felt embarrassed about my room. It's so messy, I didn't cleaned it yet.

“Are you supposed to rest, Mr. Foster,” I asked to him. “There's already work tomorrow,” I added.

He looks at me, and grin. I don't know what it means but I have a bad feeling about those grins. He slowly gets closer and closer to me. I started to walk back. I don't know why he seems so handsome right now. Is it maybe of his outfit? Denim jacket and white shirt. I suddenly fell down on my bed. He suddenly chuckled. He gets on with me.

“Shall we?” he whispered to my ears. “Make babies?” he added.

I tinted. I pushed him off from me. He lays next to me and started to laugh. I looked at him on a very weird way. I don't why I remembered the pain I felt yesterday. It seems that yesterday's moment was never be made.