Chapter 154

Lev's POV

I was stunned after hearing what Mr. Foster said to Doctor James. He killed me on his dreams. That's why Mr. Foster really wants to have a check-up on a psychiatrist. He is starting to be a psycho on his dreams. No one knows when he will lose his mind. That's why, when I woke up, he was holding my hold so tight, he is so scared. He is not scared to be crazy, but he is scared to lose me or something bad will happen on me. I put my ears closer on the door of the office.

“I am scared. Something bad will happen to him. I can't bare to lose him, James,” he uttered to Doctor James. “I don't want to be crazy, that's why I want to have a check-up with you. I don't want to happen the things on my dream,” he added.

I am touched, and also felt sad on what Mr. Foster uttered on the psychiatrist. He wants the best for me, and will do anything just to make me safe. I felt true love, I felt cared, and I felt something special. Steps by steps, you'll be okay, Mr. Foster. I sat properly, and stopped leaning on the door. Mr. Foster said he will treat me lunch, after his check-up. I don't know if it is a date or a just simple lunch time.

“The moment I loved, Lev. I can't express my feelings. It feels like I have bipolar. A sudden change of mood,” I heard inside of Doctor James office.

He's really having trouble on his emotions. Hopefully, he is okay. I heard a weaken on his voice, like he has melancholy on him. I know he will be okay. I'll just wait for the results of Mr. Foster. My mood started to be melancholic. I stand up, and decided to have a little walks on the hospital. I only remembered that I need to ask permission to Mr. Foster before going somewhere, the time I'm already far from Doctor James.

“Fuck,” I cursed and sighed. “He will surely scold me.”

I decided to continue roaming around. I started to get bored at roaming, I mean who will not be bored when you are just seeing white things? The building is fancy, there’s a lot of big windows, but it kept repeating. But, there's doctors and nurses here are kinda good-looking. But, I'll still pick Mr. Foster, he's my husband after all and he's way more handsome than men. I decided to go back, I turned back. While on my way to Doctor James's office, I bumped into someone.

“I'm really sorry,” I apologized to him.

“It's okay,” he simply responded to me.

The moment I looked at him, I was petrified, it's Doctor Yang. A famous surgeon, a blogger and also a model. I used to have a crush on him when I was still younger. He simply smiled at me, and patted my back before he left. Who wouldn't have a crush on that kind of man, he's handsome, he has this exotic Asian look, he has a resemblance of Alex Landi.

I came back, and it looks like Mr. Foster is still on Doctor James office. I simply sat next to Izaac, and completely looked at Doctor James office's door to open, waiting for Mr. Foster to come out. Izaac was playing a game on his IPad, and myself was completely making myself entertain by looking at the window. Minutes passed, I heard a twist of a door knob. It looks like they are already done. The moment they come out, I immediately approached the both of them.

“Is he okay?” I asked to Doctor James.

He simply smiled at me, “He's okay. He was simply having hard times to express his emotions, the sudden change on his emotions, and can't control his feelings due to sadness and seriousness before he met you. You are really the real definition of brightening Kendrick's life,” he explained to me and cackled.

I looked at Mr. Foster, and he was looking at me with a sweet smile on his face. He approaches me and gave me a sweet hug and sweet kiss in the forehead. My blush was my only response to him. I was relieved after hearing Mr. Foster is okay. I thought he will go to a mental hospital if it happened he isn’t okay. I saw Doctor Yang approaching our way. He waved at Mr. Foster, my husband also waved at him.

“Your wife I mean husband?” Doctor Yang asked to Mr. Foster while pointing his fingers on me.

“Yeah,” Mr. Foster simply responded to Doctor Yang.

Doctor Yang simply smiled at the both of us, and he suddenly offered his right hand to me. He wanted to shake hands with me. He was simply waiting for my hands, Mr. Foster suddenly pushed me on the soft way that causes me to shake my hands with him. Mr. Foster leaned down on me.

“I'm sorry,” he apologized to me. “For pushing you” he added.

He's such a caring man. Saying sorry for title things he did. I'm really sure that I'm on the right man. Doctor Yang approached his colleague Doctor James, while me and Mr. Foster sat next to Izaac. Mr. Foster grabbed my left hand and held it on the rigid way. Mr. Foster was waiting for Doctor James prescription medicine for him.

“I didn't know you are friends with Doctor Yang?” I whispered to Mr. Foster.

He simply cackled and smiled.

“Just like I said earlier, you don't know all about me,” he responded to me.

I don't know about him, fully. Maybe he has also friends to some famous international models. I won't be surprised though, Mr. Foster is a big guy, he owns a multi-billionaire company that started to turned into a multi-trillionaire, and I think he also model for expensive brand.

“Have you met or saw Yang already? Why is he smiling like that to you?” Mr. Foster asked to me.

“I always saw him on TV's and also billboards,” I responded to him.

Mr. Foster simply shook his head at me. I don't what he is shooking his about. I completely looked at him with a confusion seen on my face. I never met Doctor Yang on my life not until I met him.

“I am not talking about that. I meant you met him physically or face-to-face?” he asked to me.

“I just met him earlier while I am roaming,” I responded to him.

“You what?!” he shouted.

I am right, he's going to scold me when he knew that I was gone on my own. He's so overprotective to me, but I understand it, he doesn't want something bad happened to me. I am the one left for him, and he doesn't want me to lose.

“I'm sorry. I’m just bored at that time,” I apologized to him.

He sighed, “Fine. But, ask first, okay? I don't want to be worried sick,” he said to me.

I completely nodded at him as my simple response to him. He smiled at me, and messed my hair. I added a smile, also as my response too. He pinched my cheeks, and also looked at me sharply. He was smiling at me while playing with my cheeks. He attempted to kiss me but Doctor Yang suddenly blocked Mr. Foster’s lips using his hand.

“You're so clingy, Kendrick,” Doctor Yang uttered to Mr. Foster.

“None of your business, Xiao,” he responded to Doctor Yang. “Remove your hand before I bite it,” Mr. Foster warned on his friend.

Doctor Yang simply smirked at him and remove his hand that was blocking Mr. Foster’s way on kissing me. Mr. Foster was getting ready to give me a kiss, when his friend, Doctor James arrived with his medicines. Doctor James, throw it to him that causes it to hit it on his head. Mr. Foster hold his cheeks that was hit by the bag of medicines.

“Fuck you, James,” cursed by Mr. Foster.

“Drink it, 3 times a day,” he scolded to my husband.

Mr. Foster gave him a death glare and rolled his eyes on him. He looked at me and simply hold my hand, and gave it a little peck. I tinted, and he cackled after seeing the redness on my face. He never failed to make me blush with little things. I really married the right man. Mr. Foster takes his coat, and stand up. I looked at him to know what's going on.

“Let's go,” he said to me.

I remembered that we are having a lunch date. I stand up and moved on his side. He put my hand on his arm. I looked at him, and he responded my looks with a wink only. I smiled at him, and slap him on a soft and painless way. He cackled and messed my hair.

“See you later,” Mr. Foster uttered to them.

“You too!” Doctor James responded.

While, Doctor Yang simply waved at the both of us and smiled. Mr. Foster also waved back at him. It looks like he's such a nice man. I wonder, why is he still single? At that kind of features and also status, he could easily get a girl to marry. Well, I don't know his story. We arrived at the entrance of hospital. We are waiting for Izaac, while waiting for him, Mr. Foster suddenly gave me a little box. I looked at him, a little bit confused.

“A gift for you,” he uttered to me.

“You're always giving me gift, I meant by the always is everyday,” I responded to him.

He cackled and gets closer to me. He touched my cheeks and wiped something off.

“Why?” he asked to me with a little cackle. “Just thanking my wife for always on my side. It's not that expensive anyway. It only costs thousand pesos. I love you, Lev, I'll spoil you different things everyday. Don't try complaining, you’ll be getting the hard way if you're gonna complain. Besides, you're love are more precious than those gifts, don't worry about getting me a gift,” he added.