Chapter 51, THE END?

Lev's POV

“I'm really sorry my prince,” he apologized to me.

I don't know what to do and what to say. It feels like I thought about him was all incorrect. He suddenly kneel down on me and grabs my two hands.

“Please forgive me,” he cried to me.

I don’t know If I can trust him again. He falls down on his secretary's temptation. He put his head on my lap and started to drop tears. My laps started to be wet because of those tears that came out on his eyes. I put my palm on his cheeks. He looks at me, his eyes are very red.

“Everyone deserves a second chance right? Mistakes can be fix Toffer,” I said to him and kisses him on the lips. “Just please don't do that again,” I added.

All of a sudden, he kisses me back in the lips. He ended the kiss and wiped his tears.

“I'll promise, I'll be better on loving and treating you,” he said. “Pinky promise?” he added.

He show his pinkie finger on me. I smiled and put our pinkie fingers together. He stands up and carry me like grooms carrying their new partner in life.

“Next time, I'll be doing this, we'll be already married, Mr. Cruz,” he said and brushes his lips against mine.

I tint. I started to be confused what he said.  Married? That will take a while if we're gonna be married. He didn't asked me to his boyfriend yet, but I already met his parents and we're like already living together, does he already thinks I'm already his boyfriend? Nonsense. He suddenly take me to the deck area of his room. I was so amazed, it's so beautiful in here, you can see the whole city in here, running cars, busy people and high buildings.

“Beautiful?” he asked to me.

I nodded at him while just staring and mesmerizing the view in front of me. I can see him that he just looks at me with those shinning eyes.

“Just like you.”

I look at him and blushes. He chuckled. He unexpectedly pull out a box on his pockets. He kneel down and looks at me. I started to be emotional, It can't be.

“Lev, from the moment I saw you, i already know you'll be the one who will complete my heart, the one who I can see taking care of our kids and also a cat, I know we've just met for a short period of time, I didn't ask you to be my boyfriend yet. But If you’ll say yes, I'll court you everyday, time can't determine how much I love you,” he said on a very lovely tone. “Will you marry me?” the question that I want to hear.

I started to cry. Is this it? I can have my own happy ending? The ending that I've always dreamed about. The ending that can end those heartache I've been through. The ending that can make those shattered pieces of my heart that can be complete again and work like the way it does?

“Yes,” I simply answered on him.

His eyes went big and turns those smiles a big one.

“Yes?!”

I nodded at him. All of a sudden he carry and kisses me in the lips.

“LEV CREIN IS MINE!” he shouted. “HE'LL BE MY WIFE SOON!” he shouted again.

I blushes. His attention gets back to me. He started to give me kisses that so passionate. I started to enjoy those kisses he gave me.

“How many babies you want my prince?” he whispered to my ears. “We can start to making it today,” he added.

He continue to kiss me, but moves down to my neck.

“We can't do babies Toffer,” I said to him.