Chapter 140

Lev's POV

I woke up with a sleepy feeling. I looked around, and I'm on an unknown place. Mr. Foster is not already on my side. I looked closer on the place and it seems, I'm on a villa. I tried finding Mr. Foster around or near the car, maybe he was just doing something, but I have been waiting for him for 5 minutes but there's no sign of him. I decided to get out of the car to find him. I wore the sweater that was wrapped on me. I get out of the car and started to walked around.

“Mr. Foster!” I called to his name.

While on the middle of my walk, I suddenly stumbled. Because of my stumbling, I saw piece of a roses petals. I grabbed the petal, and looked it closely. It's a pink rose, that's unusual, I commonly see red roses used on this kind of surprises. And I know pink roses are relatively expensive, this aren't just a pink rose, bit this rose has a big petals. The puzzles started to be complete. This is what Charlotte told me that Mr. Foster has a surprise to me. I started to follow the pink roses. I stopped following the roses when I saw a the beam of the fairy lights. I took a peek on a bush, and there's a cottage, it also has flowers crawling on the cottage, together with the fairy lights.

“Fuck, maybe this isn't my surprise,” I uttered to myself.

Mr. Foster isn't the man who was sitting on the cottage. Maybe there's isn't surprise, maybe Charlotte was joking on me. And Mr. Foster was just fixing something. I’m about to leave to go back to the car, but someone stopped me by holding my right arm. I turned pale. The person who was holding me has a cold hands. And also, I know Mr. Foster's hands, his hands are soft, not this one who's holding me, it's a little bit rough. I'm about to shout for help, when the person suddenly spoke.

“Mademoiselle, calm down, it's me Izaac,” the person introduced.

I looked back, and it was really Izaac, he was wearing a gold gloves. He was dressed so nice. I relieved after seeing Izaac, I thought, I'm lost. He suddenly gave me his right arm. I looked at him with face that has confusion.

“Let's go Mademoiselle, Master Ken, is waiting for us,” he uttered to me.

“Oh.”

I gave hold on his hand. The both of us started to walk. Izaac is being my escort right now. Well, he's really my bodyguard, but Mr. Foster kept driving and accompanying me. When the moment, I appeared on their sight. Hired musicians started to play instruments. I felt shy, while walking on front of them. I looked around to find Mr. Foster. I can't see him, I started to feel melancholy and also teary, because I can't see Mr. Foster. Maybe he left me alone because he has something to do important. We reach the cottage and Izaac left me in here. There's a vase in the middle of the table and it has tons of flowers. I sat on the chair with a melancholic face. I wonder where is Mr. Foster.

“Tss. Don't make that kind of face, Lev,” a familiar voice suddenly uttered.

I looked at that person who spoke, and it was Mr. Foster. He was carrying a bouquet of pink roses and a smile can be seen on his face. My melancholic face was replaced with a happiness. Mr. Foster approached me and gave me the bouquet of pink roses. He was also carrying a small bag, he also gave it to me. Mr. Foster sat on the seat.

“Sorry, for leaving you on the car,” he apologized to me. “I need to leave you, because I need to prepare all of this, just for you,” he added.

“It's okay, Mr. Foster,” I responded to him. “I really appreciate it,” I added.

He smiled at me. He gets close to me and gave me a sweet kiss in the forehead. I tinted after the kiss he made.

“It looks like you're having a blasting evening,” a man appeared and suddenly said. “May I know, the food you'll be having for this night?” the guy asked.

I turned around to looked at the guy talking. Oh, another handsome friend of Mr. Foster. He was waiting for our food while there's a smile petrified on his lips.

“He's the one, I am texting earlier,” Mr. Foster uttered to mean pointed his friend. “You have nothing to be jealous about. I was planning this surprise earlier with him,” Mr. Foster added while checking the menu.

I simply nodded at Mr. Foster with a small smile on my face. I looked at the menu that is in front of me to choose a food that I can eat. While his friend, Ben was pouring wine to our glasses. There are so much to choose from, I'm also full on the food we ate earlier. I was simply looking at Mr. Foster, Mr. Foster's serious face.

“I'll take the spaghetti with meatballs,” Mr. Foster said to Ben. “Lev?” he asked to me, referring to the food I want to eat.

“Uhm- I'll take the same,” I simply responded to them.

Ben simply nodded and left the both of us. Mr. Foster was simply looking at me with his serious and also handsome stare. I was simply behaving like a child and also looking at him with innocence on my eyes.

“Open the gift,” Mr. Foster uttered to me, referring to the bag he gave to me earlier.

I grabbed the bag that was put on the top of the table. I opened it and I saw a watch made out of pure silver. My eyes went big after seeing the price of it. It cost 300k, I looked at Mr. Foster back with a surprised face.

“Don't you like it?” Mr. Foster asked to me.

“I do, but, I don't have anything to gave to you. I don't have money because I promised to you, that you'll not giving me my salary,” I answered to him. “And also why are you spoiling me such expensive gifts?” I added to asked him.

He simply gave me a bland face and looked at me with a sharp stare. He grabbed both of my hands and held it so tight.

“Lev, I told you several times that money isn't the problem here. I earned millions everyday,” Mr. Foster told to me. “I'll give you anything, anything you want. It's okay you haven't bought me a present, yourself is already enough for me. I love you so much, Lev, so I spoiled you things I want to buy to you. It's just small things to show my love for you,” he added to explain to me.

I nodded and smiled to him. He pinched my cheeks. He stand up and approached me. He grabbed the watch I am holding and grabbed my wrist and put it on it. I looked at it, and it's precious as Mr. Foster. A little smile came out on his mouth, his smile maybe small but I can see on his eyes that he is happy. Minutes later, Ben came back carrying a tray full of food. It was two spaghetti with meatballs and there’s also two small bowls. He placed both of the bowl, and it was a soup, it was carrot soup to be specific.

“Bon Appetit, Mademoiselle, Maître,” he uttered to us and left again.

Me and Mr. Foster started to eat. I was simply having a sip of my soup, when I suddenly choked. Mr. Foster immediately gave me a water, so I can stop from coughing because of I was choked by the soup I ate.

“You okay?” he asked to me.

“I'm okay, Mr. Foster,” I answered to him.

He smiled at me and gave me a peck in the forehead. I continue on eating my food. While we are in the middle of eating, the musicians started to play on a little bit loud. This night just became more romantic when the musician started to play an instrument music of snowman by Sia. I can't help but to smile in romantic excitement.

“Enjoying the night Lev?” Mr. Foster asked to me.

I nodded and answerer, “I do.”

He simply responded with a smile and continue eating. Our dinner was wonderful, he was able to serenade me and also he also give me one and special kiss in the lips. Among all of his kisses, this one may be one the bests. And also, I especially enjoyed the night with Mr. Foster.

Me and Mr. Foster was invited to Mr. Foster's friend wedding. It was also a beach wedding like us but the only difference is, they are a straight couple and the only picked a beach that is near to their area. Kat and Dale, I read the names on the invitation card. Mr. Foster was picked as one of the groomsmen. Mr. Foster approached me and asking a help for his tie.

“You look good today,” I complimented to him.

He was wearing a light blue tux, a white inner and also a white tie, and a white pants and there's a little flower attached on his tuxedo. The ceremony will nearly end.

“Thanks, wife,” he uttered to me. “Be right back,” he added.

He gave me a kiss in the forehead before leaving me. I sat here on the edge just mesmerising this wedding day. Also, Mr. Foster left me his handkerchief, he saw me wiping my sweats earlier with my hands, so he gave me his handkerchief. His handkerchief, smells so nice. I looked to know what's happening in front. It's time to throw the bride's bouquet. I was simply looking on the single ladies, lining up to know who's the next bride. Some Mr. Foster's friends uttered to me that I'll join, but I simply said no, I'm about to be married.

I was watching them, but Mr. Foster's handkerchief was flown away by the wind. I immediately chased it. Luckily I was able to catch it. But I felt that something landed on my arm, that was caught by my arm and was able to hold it. I looked at the people, to know who throw me something, but they were looking at me. I looked at the thing that landed on my arm, and it was the bride's bouquet. I saw  Mr. Foster bite his lips and smiled far away. Mr. Foster's friends was celebrating after seeing me accidentally caught the bouquet.