Chapter 98

Lev's POV

“Let me repay the happiness you gave to me, Lev,” he whispered to my ears with a husky voice. “Just calm down, I'll be the one who will take you to paradise,” he added, still with a husky voice.

He started to remove my shirt, while his lips are touching to mine, and heating the temptation that I started to feel. His lips started to move a little aggressive, out of the blue he bite my lower lips. I felt that my lip bleeds. I pushed him away from me, to stopped the actions he is doing for a while. I get up and touched my lower lip and when I look at it, it bleeds. Mr. Foster took some tissues on the side table of our room. He wiped the blood off from my lips.

“Stupid blood,” he cursed while wiping the blood on my lips.

He throw the tissue and started to crawl to me.

“Let's continue shall we?” he asked to me with a cold and husky voice.

I didn't get the time to nod because he pushed me back on the bed and continue the kiss that was interrupted by a bleeding lips. He suddenly persuade my tongue to roll with him. I was resisting the temptation but the temptation he is giving to me isn't resistible. He moved his kisses down to my neck. I am feeling a mixed of romantic sensation and tingle from my neck. He started to lick my neck and put hickeys on it. He moved down, his tongue started to play with my nipples. I started to feel a very delicate feeling. I started to express the delicateness of this feeling by moaning. A moan so hard and loud, people can hear it outside. I closed my eyes to resist the lust but the lust is so powerful. My moans started to be harder and louder. I saw Mr. Foster bite his lip as a sign of being satisfied at the things I am doing. He licked my nipples, like a dog licking his owner.

“You're mine, Crein. Only mine Crein,” he uttered to me with a possessiveness on his voice. “Can't wait you till you're mine again. I will do things better than this,” he added.

He continue to lick my nipples. Because of the temptation I felt, I hold on his hair and pulled his hair.

“Mr. Foster, I can't resist the temptation and lust anymore,” I uttered to him.

He stopped from licking my nipples. He gets close to me.

“So don't resist it,” he responded to me and surprised me with a kiss in the lips.

I did what he uttered to me. I can't resist the temptation he is giving to me, I will gonna enjoy this night. Because of the delicateness I felt, I didn't noticed that he already removed my shorts and underwear. He stopped kissing me.

“Let me loosen it a little,” he uttered to me. “So you can enjoy this 10 inches rod,” he added.

He let me spread my legs a little. His other hand started to crawl on my legs up to my nipple. I felt a tingle while his fingers are crawling on my skin. He started to play with my nipples. The lust that I am feeling on my nipples was a trap, I didn't felt the Mr. Foster started to put his middle finger on my hole. The tingling I felt from nipples turns into a huge pain when he inserted his middle finger, full, on my hole.

“Ugh!” I screamed in pain. “Mr. Foster, it hurts,” I cried to him.

He simply gets close to me and responded, “Don't worry. I'll take you to heaven soon. Just wait, Babe.”

I was just moaning the pain away. I know this pain is only temporary, when it gets to that spot, it feels good. I'll just wait but this time, Mr. Foster let md experience the pain first. Every things needs to go on pain right? The pain was tripled when he added 2 fingers. I can't explain the pain right now, I told myself to wait but having a 3 fingers moving my hole makes my body feel being teared apart. I raise half of my body because of the pain I felt.

“Behave Lev,” he uttered to me. “My fingers can't reach the spot because your hole started to be tight again,” he added.

He kept moving his fingers on my hole. I was moaning and shouting. It looks he don't have a plan to remove his fingers on my hole. Because of so much shout and moan, my voice started to feel weak, it started to crack up. He put his other fingers on my mouth. I can't express the pain I felt, a tear drop my right eye.

“Save your energy Lev,” he uttered to me.
He removed his fingers that was covering my lips and kissed me in the lips.
“Relax Lev,” he said and continue to kiss me hardly and passionately.

After for so  many minutes of moving his fingers on my hole. He pulled it out. He already pulled it out his fingers but I didn't felt the heaven they were talking about. Mr. Foster ended our kiss. I was catching my breath after he pulled out his lips from mine.

“Let's have a break time, Lev,” he said. “You seems so tired though,” he added.

He lay next to me also catching his breath. He looks at me and grabbed my right hand, and hold it very tight. I was simply looking at him. His body is full of sweat. I looked at his pendant. There's something about his pendant, that feels really familiar to me but I don’t remember anything about it. It doesn't mean we have the same pendant, me and Mr. Foster already met before. It is impossible that he's the kid who gave me this pendant ‘cause I know for sure that Mr. Foster's childhood lover is Vaje ad not me. There are thousands of people that own this kind of necklace.

“Let's continue, shall we?” he asked to me “My love,” he added.

I tinted a little after I heard ‘my love from him. I felt goosebumps after he uttered those words to me on a husky voice. I nodded with a hesitation on my face. I might taste the pain but I know there will be joy after from those sufferings. He helps me to get up. I don't know why I need to get up. I was simply following what his instructions on me. He pulled out a titan gel from his drawer. I didn't know that he will used a titan gel, his rod is already long, there's no need to add it.

“Show me your palms,” he uttered to me.

I follow what he asked to me, I open both of my palms on him. He squirt so many titan gel on my palm. Some of it even drop on our bed. He slowly remove his boxers in front of me. I was so surprised after seeing his rod, his hungry and large rod.

“Apply it, just like what you did on our first sword fight,” he uttered to me.

I simply nodded at him with a nervous face. I swallowed the lump on my throat before applying the gel on his rod. He lay on the bed, he makes me sat on his legs while applying the gel on his long rod. I put both of my palms on his rod. It's hot and it looks like it is really hungry for a hole. I circled my palm while applying the gel. I feeling of so many unknowns. While I am applying the gel on his rod, his rod suddenly moved.

“Sorry, kinda excited to put this on you,” he uttered to me.

After a couple of minutes of applying the gel on his rod, I'm already done. He suddenly hold my arms and makes me replace his position on lying. Without any hesitation he spread my legs even wider. He started to poke his rod on my hole.

“Mr. Foster please be gentle,” I begged to him.

“I will Lev,” he uttered to me. “I will,” he added.

He started to put his rod on my whole. I shouted in pain. The titan gel makes his rod fatter and longer. I don't think I can walk by the end of this again. He slowly put it, I was shouting and also moaning at the same time. Mr. Foster was simply grinning at me. The enjoyment on his face can be seen. It's only have of it's rod but I felt like I am tearing apart. A single tear teared from my eye. I was moaning in pain. He continue to reach his limit. The more deeper he goes the more extreme pain I felt. I screamed in a very loud tone after he already put all of his rod on me.

“I'm gonna move, behave,” he told to me.

He started to move. I can't explain the pain I am feeling right now. I was screaming, moaning and also tearing because  of what Mr. Foster is doing to me. I saw Mr. Foster bite his lips. The pain vanished when I started to feel a delicate feeling. I moan because of pain turns into a moan of delicate. I continue to moan and moan.

“That's what I like Lev,” Mr. Foster uttered to me. “I'm almost at the end, just wait,” he added.

He continue to move his rod on my hole. I knew that Mr. Foster already cum out when a large moan come out from his mouth and I felt a  hot liquid bursting in my hole.

Happy 21k reads! Thank you so much.