Chapter 13

Warning: R-18 :)
Before eating let’s pray first.

Lev’s POV

He takes off his clothes, he continue to kiss me. He puts marks everywhere on my body. 

“You’re only mine Lev,” he said in a possessive way. “My dear secretary,” he added.

He moves his lips down to my neck.

“Mr. F-“

He hush me by kissing me.

“Stop talking and start moaning Lev."

He slowly takes off of my clothes. I started to be red. I’m already naked, I’m so embarrassed with myself.

“Don’t worry Lev, no one’s gonna interrupt our moment tonight.”

He kissed me so sweetly by his soft lips my body starts to be weak. He puts his thumb on my lips and kiss it again. A never ending kiss from Mr. Foster.

“Your lips never gets old Lev, it’s sweet and irresistible.” he said. “I can't wait you to be my wife and kiss you whenever I want,” he added.

I look at him, his pink lips, those innocent golden brown eyes. He’s perfect. Those kisses that makes me drunk.

He pulled me up and let me kneel. I don’t know what to do, my body is already tired and weak. He started to nibble and licking my ear.

“Ug-"

He covered my mouth. I sense that he smiled. 

“That’s more like it Lev but save your moans,” he said.

He continue to lick and nibble my ear. His like a possessed person or demon. His other hand plays my nipple. I couldn’t do something to stop him, my mind is fighting to fight or let him make your night exciting. But in the end I just gave up and let him takes my virginity. I know he will love me. All I do is moan and nothing else. He moves his kisses down to my neck. He bite my fingers.

“Ughh!” I said while my mouth is still covered.

He just kiss me in the lips as a reward for giving him an energy. After a minutes of kissing and nibbling my ears and neck, he got bored. 

“Now Lev, I wanted to hear your loudest moans,” he said and kiss me. 

I’m already nervous, what does he want to do next?

“Don’t worry Lev, I’ll be gentle like my voice when talking to you,” he said.

He kisses me as a sign that I am secure. He help me to position like a dog. I saw him take off his pants and boxer. He puts a titan gel on his sword. I didn’t know that has a treasure just big as a eggplant. He didn’t mind putting condoms.

“Don’t worry Lev, it’s my first time too having a sex,” he said. “And you’re the last and only one to taste my 9.9 inches,” he added.

He started to insert his p*nis inside of me slowly.

“UGHHH!” I loudly moan.

He just smiled. It’s no almost at the end, but it already hurts so bad. It feels like it tears and wreck me. 

“Is it your first time really?” he asked.

I just nodded in pain. He just smiled. He already successfully enters his whole treasure. I’m just crying and moaning in pain. He started to move. I just moan.

“It’s like hell in first but Heaven when it takes long,” he said. 

He started to move. At first slowly, but after a minute when its already not tight he’s started to move but not too fast. 

“Mr. Foster take c-care of me.”

He kissed me. 

“I will Lev,” he said.

He combined his bareback with kisses in my lips and neck, and licks and nibbles in my ears.
I just moan hardly. As time passes by I’m already enjoying it. 

“You’re mine Lev, you are already safe with me.”

He remove his p*nis and said,

“Let’s have another position Lev,” he said.

He gets his titan gel.

“But first, I’ll give you a reward for giving me an energy and inspiring me,” he said “Apply it on my sword.” He gave me his bottle of titan gel. 

I slowly grabbed the titan gel with shyness. He smiled so wickedly. Jesus, please forgive me what I am doing, author too. I poured a right amount of titan gel. I closed my eyes while applying it. 

“Don’t close your eyes my lovely Lev, this will be your sight every night when you are already my wife,” he said. “Your hands are soft Lev, as soft as you,” he added.

I gently apply it to his 9.9 inches sword. I just close my eyes and starts praying.

“My sword is not a Saint to pray Lev, but my sword is like a Saint Lev, you’ll be kneeling and crying to me all the time.”

Minutes passed, I’ve already finish applying titan gel on his sword.

“Good,” he said and pat my head.

He suddenly carry me and let me lay in his bed. He gives me a kiss. Before he do his jobs, he kiss me a kiss as a sign of protection and care. A kiss that gives me securities to trust him.
He puts my two legs on his shoulders.

“A nice view to see my hot and charismatic face Lev,” he said.

He slowly put his sword on my hole. A loud moan comes out of my mouth. Tears started to drop because of his painful sword. He wiped my tears.

He slowly put all of his swords until it was a success inserting it all. He started to move and I just kept moaning in pain. 

“A better view to see you suffer Lev.” 

He started to move insanely, my moans started to be louder and louder. He started kissing my lips and neck again. A combination of pain and sweetness. He started to hold my legs down to my sword. He started playing it. My moans just kept being loud.  I can see a better view of him. Sweats over his body. His hot body and smiles.

“Mr. F-“ 

I wanted him to know my pain when he stopped me when he kiss me so insanely. 

“Almost there Lev,” he said and continue to kiss me again.

A felt a sticky liquid comes out. He lay down next to me and smiled. 

“Let’s sleep close and naked Lev,” he said.

He hugs me so tightly that I fell asleep.

Third Person’s POV

The two already slept, naked and happy. Kendrick hugs Lev so tightly, Lev feels he’s secure. A whole moon from the windows of Kendrick’s penthouse.

Moonlights shining their naked body.

______________________

May Lord forgive our sins ;)

P.s help me promote my story...