Chapter 27

Lev's POV

I immediately get up. Fuck! He look at me and down to my sword. I immediately covered it using a pillow.

“It looks like you’re having a wet dream Lev,” he said and grin.

My cheeks started to be redden. I touch my reddening cheeks. It’s literally bubbling hot. out of the blue he stand up, remove the pillow and touch my hungry sword.

He suddenly play with it. I loud moans come out of my mouth. In a flash, he gave me a very hot and sweet kiss in the lips. Please, Mr. Foster stop giving me a hope to love you again.

He gradually lay me in the bed. Please Mr. Foster this is so wrong for the both of us. He started to take of my clothes. I push him away.

“Please stop! Please, we’ve already met our forever, and it’s not the both of us.”

I quietly sat on my bed. 

“Tss. I’m just giving you my last kiss to you and last bed romance, before I get married,” he said and grin. “By the way, I’m here, because I told you, you’ll accompany me in cutting my hair,” he added.

I smiled, with no bitterness. I’m glad we’re already okay.

“Where’s Vaje? Why me? You’ve already a person who can accompany you for life?” I asked. 

He just sighed and said,

“He visited one of his relatives today,” he explained.

I stand up and grab my towel.

“I’ll take a shower, this will be quick,” I said. 

He just simply nodded at me. I immediately go to the bathroom.

/FW/

I wore a plain white t-shirt and black checkered pants. I pair it with a white shoes. Bumaba na kaming dalawa at nakit ko ang aking pamilya na nagaalmusal. 

“Kumain muna kayo,” pang-aaya ni Papa sa amin.

Mr. Foster gave him a smile and said,

“No, thank you Tito, I’ll treat Lev on a café later,” he said. 

We’re already inside of his car. Awkard silence between us when he started to drive. 

“Where do you want to have a breakfast?” he asked. 

I look at him and gave him a sweet smile.

“It’s up to you,” I simply said. 

He put his denim jacket on me and he focus on the road until we arrive on a café. 

“Sit there,” he said and pointed the seats near the window. 

While waiting for him, I check my phone if there’s any text messages from Toffer. I saw 5 messages from him.

‘Good Morning My Prince’

‘Eat your breakfast’

‘Or else I’ll eat you’

‘Have a nice Saturday’

‘Te Amo’

My day was brighten after I read his messages. I just realized I’m smiling like a crazy person and blushing so hardly. 

“Why are smiling and blushing Hon- Lev ?” Mr. Foster asked out of nowhere.

I was so startled. I look at him and answer,

“Nothing, it’s just Toffer,” I uttered.

His emotions changes. He’s started to be being serious. He sat next to me.

“Why are sitting next to me? There’s a seat in the other side.” 

But he just ignored me and focus himself on his phone. 

Sooner, our food has arrived. I saw an omelet and a croissant. 

“I supposed the omelet is yours,” he uttered to me.

Mr. Foster he turned his attention to me and the waiter. 

“No, he has the croissant,” he said and pointed me.

The waiter just look at us furiously.

“Why?” I asked to Mr. Foster. 

The waiter suddenly utter, “I’ll get back with your coffees.”

The waiter left. Mr. Foster look at me with a crossing arms.

“You have a peanut allergy Lev,” he simply said.

What?! How did he know that?

“Paano mo nal-“

He suddenly put the croissant on my mouth. How rude Mr. Foster.

“Just eat Lev,” he said. “You only have to eat, stop complaining, or else I’ll kiss you on these crowded place,” he append. 

I just follow what he said. I eat my food with complains. He unexpectedly kiss me in the lips. The waiter comeback with our coffee. He feel so ashame what the two of us doing. 

“Fuck! I’ll put your coffee here,” he said. “And a coupon to Sogo Hotel,” he added.

The waiter left, but his lips didn’t. I try to push him but he’s holding my waist really firm. 

He’s tongue started to join in. He started a tongue cross swords and I can’t control my lips and tongue to not to fight back. I try to push him again, but he’s hands are to firm.

“P-please s-top,” I said, struggling.

It’s a good thing that he cover the window with curtains.

After a few minutes, he stopped. 

“Let’s continue this later,” he said. 

I was petrified, he just kiss me with so many people looking.

“I am already full, let’s go.”

He grab my hands and stand up. The both of us went out to the café. 

While walking, he still hold my hands really tight. 

“Why did you kiss me?” I asked to him.

He look at me and answered,

“Why? This maybe our last date and kiss. Let’s have a proper goodbye Lev, let’s spend this day only for the both of us,  before we get back to our each other’s lover.”

I just smiled. We have already reach the barber shop. We enter, all people’s eyes are the both of us. They are people giving us bad looks but Mr. Foster just gave them a death glare. And some of people experiencing romantic excitement and taking picture of the both us. 

“Iwa-wallpaper ko to,” one of the guy said.

One of the barbers response to him.

“Why not me baby?” the barber asked.

The guy just look at him and blushed.

“Bro!” the barber focused his attention on us.

Mr. Foster gave him a high five.

“Hey Ash, it looks like you are dating someone,” Mr. Foster utter. 

The barber smiled so sweet and answered,

“Yeah, I’ve been courting for him 7 months, and still waiting for his sweet Yes,” Ash said.

The both of them laugh. Before leaving me, he gave me a very sweet kiss in the lips.
___________________

UWU  apakaspeed ng reads.

Thank you! HAPPY 700+ READ

Bukas ko na iuupload Chap 28 di pa natatapos itype.