Chapter 63

Lev's POV

He's still on my chest, crying so much. I felt really bad. It looks like I'm the cause of this situation.  He is crying so hard right now, he started to sob. He is really devastated about Vaje breaking up with him, he must really love Vaje.

“I hate you Lev,” he said to me. “I really hate you,” he added.

He started to punch my chest, but on a soft way. This kind of pain will never be fixed easily. It takes too much time to love again. Being left my someone you love is one of the painful things. I already felt his pain before and I don't know If I'm gonna experience it again.

All of a sudden Toffer arrives, when he saw Mr. Foster hugging me, he wildly attempt to approach us but Mr. Brahms block him using his hand.

“He needs to calm down and someone who can comfort and trust him, let this slide just this day,” I heard Mr. Brahms said to Toffer.

Toffer smirked, “Fine, but he'll not better be kissing Lev,” he arrogantly said.

Who wouldn't be devastated, when your life is lonely and dark and the person who makes your life a colourful and joyful is leaving you. Just like what happen to me and Zheke, my whole high school is just a cycle, waking up, eats, studying, getting tease, talk to Charlotte, and sleep. But when Zheke enters my life, he gives me so much reason to woke up and enjoy the  life. My circles turns into a lemniscate or lazy eight curve. He makes me realized, that studying is not only reason to woke up every morning  and one of the reasons is his smiles, he makes my day turn into a night, already full because of his smiles. Charlotte and Zheke are the one who has guts to face the bullies who are threatening me.

But when he died, my lemniscate life turns into a line. All the guilt I am constrained, I almost fell to the line. But he make me realized that no one is permanent in this life. All are borrows, even the most precious thing in your life. I hope Mr. Foster will not let himself to the line. There is a person who will love him and makes his life the brightest one. He suddenly remove his hand from my waist and looks at me, he grab both of my hands and  suddenly pulls me closer to him and brushes his lips against mine. I push him away from me but he's holding me so tight. The crowds goes wild.  The kiss was cease when Toffer push him away from me.

“That’s enough Kendrick, you only need comfort not a kiss,” Toffer uttered to him. “Me and Lev will be replacing you and Vaje,” Vaje added.

Replacing? I'm not ready to be married, my family is not even here.

“No,” Mr. Foster simply said. “The one who should be replace here is only Lev, he should replace Vaje as my bride,” he said and grinned.

I saw Toffer's face turns into an offended one. Toffer grab my hands and we're about to leave when Mr. Foster  grab my another hand.

“If you leave with Lev, I’ll make his life a miserable, I'll treat him like those employees who received a punches and slaps from me,” he threaten to both of us.
“Beside, he's the reason for this mess, If Vaje didn't think Lev is better than him we're probably celebrating right now,” he added.

“Then? I am here to protect him,” Toffer answered to him.

“Mark my word,” Mr. Foster said to Toffer.

We left the place. He still holding my hands so tight. I don't know where we are gonna go, we are pass the parking place. I'm feet started to ache and I'm running out of breath already. I stop for a minute to check on my feet.

“Toffer, can we stop for a minute? My feet hurts,” I said to him.

He sighed. He suddenly carries me on his back and started to walk. People and their stares makes me so uncomfortable and embarrassed.

“Where we are going?” I asked to Toffer. “We’re walking for 5 minutes,” I complained to him.

He didn't answer me and kept walking. After minutes of walking we've already stop. We are on a lake. It's so beautiful in here, the clear water and its splashes, the breezing air, the scents of a blooming flower, just makes this moment a memorable one. And there is also a large picnic mat that is full of food.

“Do you like it my prince?” he asked to me.

I look at him and simply nodded. He smiles to me. He helps me to sat on  the mat, he also remove my shoes so I can feel those grasses.

“We're gonna stay here all afternoon my prince,” he uttered to me. “I'll take you every Sundays here my prince,” he added.

He sat next to me and also take off his shoes too. It's so nice here, I want to live here, just peaceful and there's no problem in here and this place is far to the city, this is a perfect place for a date. Just the two of you, alone. The large and brilliantly blue lake makes the view just so majestic.

His started to grab food and fed it to me. I smiled at him and accepted the offered. After eating the food, I started to be red because of this romantic excitement I am feeling right now. I'm always like this, when blushing I can't really explain what I am feeling right now. His charms makes me speechless and dizzy.

“Someday, there's a lake house in here. We're gonna go here always and do the dot dot dot,” he said and chuckled.

I tint and look away from him. I hold my cheeks and it's burning hot. He suddenly holds my cheeks and makes me face him. Things always expected from him, his greatest and poisonous kiss. He started to enjoy the lips of mine, he suddenly becomes an aggressive kisser. He cease the kiss by biting my lower lip.

It's already a whole afternoon, but we are still on the lake, starring and mesmerizing each other face. His golden brown eyes, his lips and pointed nose, just define my word handsome. How can come this face like a Greek God falls in love with an innocent villager. His sitting on my lap while I'm playing with his silky smooth hair.

“I'll never get bored on seeing your face, it just makes me more in love with you, my prince,” he said to me. “You are the only one thinking lately my prince, save me from drowning on your love,” he added.

I laughed a little and blushes. He suddenly puts his left hands on my neck and slowing moving my neck down, the last thing I felt, his soft lips touches to mine.

A/N:

1.HAPPY 9K+ READS AND 700+ VOTES! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR SUPPORTING ME! LOVE LOTS! <3333

2. I think you already heard about about age of consent here in the Philippines. That having a sex at the age of 12 years old are legal which isn't right. This can cause children to be raped and the person who raped can get away with the crime. Who knows it might happen on us or one of your family. HOPEFULLY NOT.

So I am using my platform to encourage all of you to sign a petition, it's not just the sake of of us but the entire country. THANK YOU.

Link:
http://chng.it/BHTgD7HnMg

P.S kindly share to different people and groups. LOVE LOTS! <33333