Chapter 176

Lev's POV

It reminds of when we are still kids. The day we first met. I accidentally fell down and my there's a blood on my knees, and his younger self Luther put bandage on it. There’s a smile on my face while reminiscing all the memories I have with Mr. Foster. I don't what happen to the Mr. Foster I met, when I met him, there's always a smile on his face. I looked at Mr. Foster, an imaginary nosebleed happened on my mind after looking at Mr. Foster’s handsome face.

“Is he okay?” Charlotte asked to Mr. Foster.

Mr. Foster simply ignored Charlotte and continue treating my wound.

“Is my bestfriend okay?!” Charlotte asked to Mr. Foster again.

Mr. Foster looked at her with a irritated face, “He isn't!” Mr. Foster responded to her. “What do you want?” Mr. Foster asked to her.

She smiled at Mr. Foster and shook her head. Mr. Foster rolled his eyes and smirked at Charlotte. Mr. Foster continue treating my wound. Mr. Foster grabbed a betadine for my wound, and I immediately removed my legs from him. Mr. Foster looked at me and I simply my head at him.

“Tss. It’s not that sore, Lev,” Mr. Foster uttered to me. “I promised, I will pat it gently,” Mr. Foster added.

“Really?” I asked to Mr. Foster.

Mr. Foster completely nodded at me. I slowly put my legs back to him. Mr. Foster grabbed some cotton balls and pour a little bit of betadine on it. Mr. Foster looked at me before patting it on my wound. He slowly and gently put it on my wound. It's kinda sore but it's bearable. Every pat Mr. Foster takes, he blow it so it wouldn't sore so much. A single drop of tears came out on my eyes.

“Almost there,” Mr. Foster said.

Mr. Foster put a bandage on it and give me a nice sweet kiss after he put some bandage on my wound. I tinted after  Mr. Foster gave it a kiss, just like what he did when we are just a kid. Mr. Foster stands up and suddenly gave me a surprised kiss on the lips.

“That's what you get for resisting the pain,” Mr. Foster said to me. “A simple reward for my good boy,” Mr. Foster added.

I smiled at him, and he patted my head. Mr. Foster and Charlotte helped me gets inside of the car. It's just so good to see my bestfriend and my husband seeing in one frame. If you think, they would betray nor cheat me just like those on the stories you read, or the show you watch, you are wrong, they are connected by blood. I just later found out that, Mr. Foster's grandpa is the half-brother of Charlotte's and Mr. Brahms grandfather. Crazy right? Their family tree is a mess.

“Just rest, we'll be going on Dark's office,” Mr. Foster uttered. “We'll be checking your leg, if some joints nor bones, maybe something broke."

“I'm fine, Mr. Foster,” I uttered to him. “It's just a simple would, nothing else,” I added and smiled at him.

Mr. Foster looked at me, “No,” he responded to me on a serious face. “What if it is not?” Mr. Foster added.

Sometimes Mr. Foster is overreacting. I can't do anything but to sighed. Charlotte was simply looking at me and holding her laugh. Mr. Foster started to drive the car, at first Mr. Foster was driving slowly because the road was rocky, but the moment the road was already okay, he started to drive fast. Me and Charlotte was holding so tight.

“Mr. Foster slow down!” I uttered to Mr. Foster. “There's nothing serious about my wound,” I added.

Mr. Foster looked at me at the mirror and he simply smirked at me. Mr. Foster is so stubborn. Mr. Foster slowed down after seeing the McDonald's sign. Maybe he will buy something to eat. He goes to the drive thru of the place. Mr. Foster was waiting for our turn, while we are waiting, me and Charlotte was simply looking something on her phone, while Mr. Foster kept everything about me, my temperature, my knee, and even my eyes.

“Mr. Foster, I'm fine,” I uttered to Mr. Foster. “I said it several times that it's just a wound, nothing to worry about, I'm already used to it,” I added.

But, after what I said, Mr. Foster doesn't look convince that I am okay. He simply looked at me with his bland face and shook his head at me. Mr. Foster proceeded on driving the car.

“Good Aft-"

“I would like 5 cheeseburgers, a large side fries, and a box of chicken nuggets,” Mr. Foster uttered.  “And 4 drinks, coke,” Mr. Foster added.

The staff wasn't able to continue what she want to said, when Mr. Foster cut her words and proceeded on telling his order. Mr. Foster was simply waiting for the other car to be done on the next window.

“That will be, 867, Mr. Foster,” the staff on the current window said.

Mr. Foster gave a thousand bills, “Keep the change,” Mr. Foster said and proceeded on the next window.

Mr. Foster was waiting for his order on the next window. He got time to check on me. Mr. Foster started to check my knee.

“Mr. Foster, you are really overprotective to me,” I uttered to him.

“Tss. Stop being stubborn, you're the only I have, I can't loose you again,” Mr. Foster uttered. “Besides, I wanna check it, if your legs can still  be spread,” Mr. Foster added.

My face suddenly reddens after Mr. Foster uttered the last word. The staff knocked on the car's window to get Mr. Foster's attention. Mr. Foster immediately opened the window of his seat and grabbed our food. He hand me it to me.

“Thank you,” Mr. Foster uttered to the staffs.

Mr. Foster immediately started the car and continue his way on Dark's office. The moment I smell the food inside the bag, I started to feel hungry.

“You can have as much as you can, my love,” Mr. Foster uttered to me. “Charlotte can have too, knowing she's also hungry,” Mr. Foster added with a serious voice and rolled his eyes.

My eyes brighten after Mr. Foster uttered those words. I immediately gets near to him and gave him a nice sweet peck in the cheeks. Mr. Foster suddenly stopped the car and looked at me.

“Gave me another one,” Mr. Foster uttered to me. “Please, my wife,” he added to convince me.

I tinted after what he said to me. I slowly gets near to him and I thought it was just a kiss in the lips when he suddenly pushed my head to him, and kissed me in the lips. Mr. Foster ended the kiss quickly with a bland face, but his eyes spokes foe him. I don't know what makes him happy now, but I am sure that he was simply happy by being with me.

“Tss. Let me enjoy my meal first,” Charlotte siad.

I looked at her, and she was simply quiet in the corner of the car, while eating his cheeseburger. I gets back to my seat. I grabbed some cheeseburgers on me and started to eat it. Mr. Foster started to drive again the car. While eating, I felt pity for Mr. Foster, he’s the only one who aren't eating, and I know he's very hungry.

“Should I gave Mr. Foster a bite?” I asked to Charlotte on a whispered way. “Mr. Foster looks hungry,” I added.

“Yeah. Help him eat, Lev,” Charlotte said to me. “You're his wife after all,” Charlotte added.

I nodded at her. I grabbed the bags with me. I gave Charlotte some of the food inside. Mr. Foster was confused while looking at me. I changed my seat, next to Mr. Foster. He stopped car again, so I can move properly. I sat on the passenger's sit next to the driver's seat.

“What's the problem?” Mr. Foster asked to me.

“Nothing, I just want you to eat. You looked so hungry,” I said. “Don't worry, I'll help you,” I said.

“Tss. Fine,” Mr. Foster said to me.

Mr. Foster started to drive the car, and after I took a bite, I also let Mr. Foster took a bite. He looks so hungry by just judging his bites. Well his bites, are actually really big, a thought on my mind suddenly appeared out of nowhere that causes me to giggle. Mr. Foster was simply looking at me after hearing my giggles. I gave him a bunch of fries, he opened his mouth and ate it. I also give some drinks. I let him took a sip.

“Thanks wife,” Mr. Foster uttered to me. “Really appreciate it,” he added.

I simply smiled at him as my simple response. Mr. Foster continue driving and I'm still feeding him. I can see Charlotte's face on the mirror, she was secretly judging the both of us.

She took a sip of her drink, “Too much sweetness,” she said. “I can't handle it,” she added.

“Your drink or us?” Mr. Foster asked to her. “You know, your fiancé is also a sweet guy. The sweetest to be exact,” Mr. Foster said to her.

Charlotte rolled his eyes and just focus on eating his food. Mr. Foster cackled at Charlotte. After a while, we reached Dark's office. I immediately opened the door and get out first. Mr. Foster also went out and Charlotte followed. Mr. Foster said that I should need a wheelchair but I simply declined. I am not disable. While on our way to his cousin’s office, I suddenly bumped to an acquaintance. It's Toffer's Dad.

A/N:
I just want to thank all the readers who kept reading and waiting for my update . Thank you so much! I really appreacite it. Even on my floppest days you are here. Thank you so much.