Chapter 113

Lev's POV

Mr. Foster grabbed my right hand and hold it really tight. Toffer smirked and started to cackled like a crazy person. He slowly stands up and wiped the blood on his mouth. Toffer looks at me and suddenly ran to my direction. When he got near to me, he pulled me away from Mr. Foster, and then surprised me with a kiss in the lips. I got stunned by his kiss.

I don't know why but the kiss makes my soften again. I can taste an alcohol on his lips, he's really drunk. I started to fully regret my decision. I should have fix this problem with him than finding someone who can solve it. He ceased the kiss, after he ceased the kiss, I felt the sadness again. I was removed by Toffer’s hug when Mr. Foster suddenly punch him on the face that causes to Toffer to be on the ground. Toffer looks at Mr. Foster.

“Don't act that he's yours Kendrick,” Toffer uttered to Mr. Foster. “Lev's mine and will never be yours!” he shouted to Mr. Foster.

Mr. Foster suddenly went inside. I thought he walked out but he gets back with carrying a brown envelope together with Izaac. Mr. Foster throw the brown envelope on Toffer with full of anger and aggressiveness. Toffer grabbed the envelope with a confused face. When Toffer open the envelope, it was our marriage contract. I was petrified at his reaction.

“He's mine!” Mr. Foster shoited to him “He's already my wife, not yours! Because of your stupidity, Lev has no choice to be my wife for his father's operation!” he added. “And he agreed,” Mr. Foster uttered on a low tone and grinned.

Toffer eyes can't believe on what he saw. I started to cry, I just realized I still love him. Izaac was just patting my back as a sign of comfort. I was sobbing. Mr. Foster looks at me and approached me. He bends down a little to me.

“Stop wasting your tears on this man,” he whispered to me. “He'll never be a good man to you. He's a playboy Lev! He never validate your relationship and only think of it as a play,” he added.

It makes me hurt a lot when knowing Toffer isn't serious about our relationship. It feels like I was slap by the truth. That's why he never learn. He doesn't validate our relationship. He never felt special about it. I was fool by him, by his words and by his kisses. Mr. Foster wiped my tears and surprised me with a kiss.

“Stop crying, Lev. You’ll be okay, I'm already here,” Mr. Foster uttered to me.

The moment when Mr. Foster turned around to check on Toffer, Toffer was already in front of him, and ready punch Mr. Foster. The fist of Toffer suddenly landed on Mr. Foster's cheeks. Mr. Foster fights back and gave Toffer a punch too. Until Toffer, weakens and sat on the ground.
“Stop it!” Mr. Flinch stopped the feud between Mr. Foster and Toffer.  “Kendrick, you're already a little drunk, go home. I’ll tell your friends,” Mr. Flinch added.

Mr. Foster simply nodded at his Uncle. Cree arrived with his butler.

“We'll accompany Toffer to his house,” Cree uttered.

Mr. Foster and me started to walk, finding where his car parked. I insisted that Izaac will drive the car because he’s started to be drunk, but he simply disagreed at me. He said Izaac will drive the other car, and he will drive his car.

Mr. Foster open door for me, I went inside of it. After I went inside, he also gets in. I was so confused when he didn't start the car yet. He was staring at me. I tinted and look away from him.

“Tss. Come here,” he uttered to me and makes me look at him. “Are you okay? Feeling better? Stop wasting your tears to that man, okay?” he asked to me.

I was simply nodding at me. He suddenly fell asleep on me. Who's going to get us home. I fixed Mr. Foster before I went outside of the car to find Izaac. I fixed his hair after I fixed his position. He looks so handsome when asleep and calm. A smile shaped on my lips, unexpectedly. I went outside and tried finding Izaac but Dark said that he already left a while ago. I went back to Mr. Foster's car. What to do now? I can't drive. I grabbed Mr. Foster phone, and try to call Mr. Brahms. But he's phone has a password. I tried for multiple names and words but it doesn't match. When the moment I tried my name, it opens. I blushed. I searched for Mr. Brahms name, it took 5 minutes on finding Mr. Brahms number. I called him, immediately.

“Ken, what's up?” Mr. Brahms answered the call.

“Mr. Brahms, it's me Lev,” I introduced. “Can you drive for us? Mr. Foster is drunk and fell asleep,” I explained to him.

“Sure, just wait us there,” he responded to me on the other side of the phone.

He ended the call. I got out from the car to breathe some fresh air. I noticed that I was still Mr. Foster’s phone. I got curious about what's inside his phone. I open it and goes to his contact. It has many contacts but all of it is for business purposes. Then, I saw my number, and my registered name on it is, ‘Wife'.

I tinted. He effortlessly make me blush. I moved on his Photos and my blush added when I saw all of his photos are me. He really does love me. I checked on Mr. Foster and he was sleeping peacefully. I went inside of the car. Mr. Foster suddenly moves.

“Stay here,” he uttered. “Stay with me, not on that cheater,” he added.

He's really drunk. All of a sudden, his eyes open, a sign that he's already awake. He looks at me for a very long time. He gave me a peck on my right hand. He was smiling at me and started to draw something on my hand. I didn't know that Mr. Foster has this childish actions.

“You're mine,” he suddenly uttered. “You're mine. No matter what you do, you are mine. Don't you ever find another man,” he cried to me and hugged my arm.

“I won't Mr. Foster,” I uttered softly.

He started to sleep again. I fix his hair and also his shirt, it started to be unbutton. When I turned to my window, Mr. Brahms is there. I was startled. He was staring at the both of us with a smiling face. I tinted. I woke up Mr. Foster, but he was insisting to drive the car. I opened the other door so Mr. Brahms can help me to transfer Mr. Foster on the back seat. I saw Mr. Brahms has an accompany. The man looks like exactly as Mr. Brahms and Charlotte’s father. I must be his father. He waved at me. We succeeded on transferring Mr. Foster on the back seat. I stayed at Mr. Foster's side.

Mr. Brahms went back on the front seat and started to start the car. When everything is ready, he started to drive the car. I was just looking at Mr. Foster for the whole time, didn't bother to change the direction I am looking at. I slowly touched his bruise that was punched by Toffer. He suddenly moved in pain.

“By the way, congratulations to the both of you,” Mr. Brahms uttered to break the silence. “I'm really happy for the both of you. Especially to Kendrick, he's life wouldn't be boring anymore, he's already with the man he really loved the most, and it's you,” Mr. Brahms added.

Mr. Foster suddenly woke up and looked at Mr. Brahms.

“Fuck! Stop stealing Lev Toffer! Get out on my car!” he shouted out of nowhere. “He's mine. Lev's mine. Lev is for Kendrick Bryle Foster only,” he added.