Chapter 183 (Last Part: Sweet Flashback)

Lev's POV

“Brahms, may I help you?” Charlotte asked to his cousin.

Brahms simply shook his head and immediately left together with the guy who kept looking at me earlier. Charlotte simply sighed at gets back on looking at random people. I continue looking at Charlotte's cousin and his friend. They were pushing each other. I don't know what's their deal. I continue looking at random people like what Charlotte is currently doing right now. We don't like talking to each other when there are people who are around us.

“Now, for the highlight of the party. The Xhayvlon dance, everyone who wants to join please go to the centre stage,” the host uttered to us audiences. “Because of the Xhayvlon dance, a lot of people found their true love. The great great great Xhayvlon invented this dance.”

So the tradition is a dance? How can a dance tell your future lover? It’s outrageous. I don't know can a dance tells my romantic future? Well, they said this dance is proven. Nothing will ne lost if I do this dance right? It's just a simple dance, it would not hurt me nor people who would dance. And maybe, this dance can make me closer to Zheke and know who is my true love really is.

“This dance is 99% effective and proven, and only 1% is the probability of inaccurateness. This dance just don't predict the hearts of people but also predict the future of some of people. The circle represents the moon. It's a simple waltz, if you lost counts or did mistakes it isn't your fault. It's the moon redirecting you to the right person or right placement,” the host explained to us how this dance works. “But before the Xhayvlon moon dance starts, let us witness the New Moon in the sky. The party is always celebrated on every 9 years and 9th new moon.”

The ceiling of the venue was suddenly turned into a glass. I can see the whole new moon. It's really beautiful especially with the stars near on it. Everyone was amazed after seeing the moon, but I don't know how can a moon helped me find my true love or know my true love is in here. Well, technically my true love is here, and it's Zheke. I'm just waiting for the dance and dance together with Zheke.

“How can a moon helped me find my partner?” someone on the other table asked to his Dad.

“Cristoffer, just shut your mouth!” his Dad said to me.

Charlotte simply rolled her eyes out of boredom. I don't know how long we kept looking at the moon. They said by looking at the moon, the moon presence or powers would be on you and that presence would resemble your faith for tonight. I don't believe on these kind of things but I respect their tradition and I want to try it for myself. I kept looking at random people and the Charlotte's cousin, Brahms was talking with his friend, the guy who is watching me earlier. I completely ignored them, and it's not my business to listen to them.

“Now, please all those who wanted to try the Xhayvlon moon dance, you may now proceed on the centre stage,” the host uttered.

I was about to fix myself when Charlotte grabbed my right hand and started to run. I was simply following her. I know that she is super excited on trying the moon dance, I am also excited but I don't know why she need to run like there is no tomorrow. We reached the stage, and there's a lot of people who wants to try the moon dance. My hands were shaking and I felt anxious while waiting for others to go on the centre. I don't know what will happen but, I know I would be pair to someone who is nice. Charlotte's cousin and his friend also joined the circle. I saw Zheke that he was approaching the circle. While waiting for others, I started to calculate the probability of being the last dance of Zheke. I know that there will 10 changes and 9 twirls inside of the circle. I got 99% probability of ending up on being Zheke's last dance. If I do the steps right and no mistakes. I can do that, there's nothing to worry about. The music started to play. They are playing Feels Like Gracie Abrams. We started to waltz when the moment the music plays. I would be paired on o people and have an 8 twirls with them until I will ended up with Zheke. It's time to change position, and my first pair was a guy the exact same height as me. He grabbed both of my hand and started to dance. Both of us didn't bother to talk and was concentrating to the dance. I turned while walking to the circle. On the second paired, I am partnered with a girl.