Chapter 181 (Sweet Flashback)

Lev's POV

All of us was so shocked on what Zheke to his dad. I couldn't believe he just said in front of his parents especially on his Dad. I looked at him, and he was simply looking at his dad. He has a sharp looks on his dad. They were simply looking at each other with blandness and seriousness on their faces. I can see on his Dad's fist that he is trying to calm down himself and stopping from punching how own son. Zheke's mom was simply looking at the both of them, feeling nervous. Zheke's mother hold his husband's arm. Zheke's Dad took a deep sighed.

“Fine. If that's what you want. I'll support you,” Zheke's dad said. “I have nothing to do with it. I'll simply support you,” his dad added with a deep sighed.

Zheke can't believe what his dad said. He was simply looking at his dad with full of surprise on his face. Zheke looked at me, with a great smile on his face. I looked at his parents and they were gave me a nice a small smile. I just can't believe what is happening right now, there's too much going on right now. I'm so confused.

“Well, will you accept? Tutoring Zheke?” Mrs. Smith asked to me. “Slash your future boyfriend?” Mrs. Smith added.

“I don't know, I can't be tutoring someone while having butterflies on me,” I said to Mrs. Smith.

“I'll give you extra credits if you do,” Mrs. Smith said to me.

I simply nodded at her. Zheke looked at me and smiled at me. He bend down a little and give me a nice sweet kiss in the cheeks and run outside. I tinted after he gave me a kiss in front of his parents. I was blushing so hard because of extreme romantic I felt and embarrassments on me. I looked at his parents and they were simply giving me a nice smile while they are cuddling each other. They suddenly gave me. They suddenly hand me down an orange envelope.

“Well, to know you better, I think we should talk a little bit and get to know better,” Zheke's mom said. “See you later, you better be there. And don't say no, it's the biggest party on the town. You can bring someone with you,”  she added.

They left the room. I looked at the invitation and it was a get together of some rich family. I really need to be formal on this party. But, I don't have those kind of clothes, and I can't rushed things when I need something on my family. I started to walk, while walking I was thinking if I should go on the party, I don't have something to wear. I got back on our classroom and there's no teacher yet. I immediately sat on my seat.

“What's that?” Charlotte asked to me.
“Oh, an invitation from Zheke's parents,” I said to her.

I gave it to her and she started to read it. She gave it to me back after she took a peek on it. She simply sighed at me.

“Aren't you coming?” Charlotte asked to me.

I simply shook my head at her. She rolled her eyes at me. She took her phone and started to dial someone. I don't know who it is. I simply ignored her and focus on reading the invitation. It's a very huge party for the rich. I don't know if I would fit on them, I am simply a normal teenage boy. I don't know what Zheke saw at me.

“You'll be coming. I already asked someone to buy you some clothes. I also told your parents already, they agreed for you to sleep at my house ‘cause tomorrow is Saturday and we have no class,” Charlotte said to me. “Don't complain. My family was also invited so I will be coming also,” Charlotte explained to me.

I looked at her with full of shock on my face. I can't complain anymore, she already said what she is planning for me and I don't have to do but to agree. Partly of me want to go on the party, it's a lifetime opportunity, I want to experience how rich people have a fancy party. I was simply looking at someone to pass the time. I can't wait to go on the party, I wonder what it looks like. Maybe, it is full of known rich people. I continue reading my book. This kind of time we have no classes, it's practically our break time. I wonder what will happen later? Maybe I will feel left out, knowing it is full of rich people. I focused all of my attention on the book I am reading, Charlotte was simply looking at her phone, finding something to wear later.

“Lev, does this look good to me?” Charlotte asked to me.

She showed a picture of a girl wearing a pink Victorian dress together with a small hat with a quill feather. I completely nodded at her. She looks so happy after receiving my opinion. The party has a Victorian themed party? The party must cost million. Luckily, I have a friend like Charlotte, she insisted that she will buy me something to wear. I am very embarrassed for Charlotte, she did so many things for me. She forced his Dad to go school with me. Well, her family also treated like their own son because I am Charlotte’s friend.

I focused all of my attention on the book I am reading. Charlotte was texting something on her Dad. It must the dress she wants to wear. While, I am reading my book someone suddenly touched me, it comes from the outside. People can easily get my attention because I am on the window. I looked at it and it was Zheke.

“Hey, be sure you be there,” he said to me. “I really need you there so I can be motivated,” he added.

Why?” I asked to her.

“You'll find out,” he responded to me and winked.

He run back on their room. Charlotte was simply looking at me with a teasing smile. I simply slap her on a soft way and continue reading my book. I asked myself, why Zheke fall in love with me, I know I am attracted but I'm not a girl. Well, a love can be experience on different person. Hope, he isn't playing or something.

I am currently on Charlotte's room, his dad, her, and some designer is helping me get dressed. They had this bland look at them while looking at me. I looked at myself on the mirror, and I was wearing a full white suit, a suit like a prince. The suit has a gold detail on it. Charlotte's dad approached me and he fixed my hair. I looked like a real prince here. It has a small cape on it. There's almost 10 people here and I don't know they focused all of their attention to me. Charlotte is already done changing, maybe that's why they focused on me.

“Aren't you gonna make up on Lev?” Charlotte’s dad asked to them.

“No, Mr. Calden. His face is  perfection,” one of them designer said. “He don't need make up. His perfect,” he added.

Charlotte approached to me and smiled at me. I looked at myself on the mirror very closely. I'm barely recognizable. Charlotte’s dad gave me a mask with a big white feather on it. It must be a masquerade party. I completely smiled at his dad. His dad is kind, he didn't even bother to check her daughter when I am with her. He knows that I am not into girls that's why he trusted me with his daughter. We started to get out on Charlotte's room, the party will start on 2 hours. Charlotte’s dad was wearing a grey suit. He is holding a full face mask. Charlotte has no date to the party because she doesn’t want one. I don't know if I don't have a date. We gets inside of the car. I was completely securing myself from possible stain and dirt, I am wearing all white clothes from the shoes to the mask.

“Sev, I thought your cousin will be going also?” I asked to her.

“Yeah. He's in the other car together with his friend,” she simply explained to me.

I completely nodded at her on a small way. I removed my mask, It’s kinda hot wearing it on, I'll wear it again if we are already in the party. I am completely looking outside to entertain myself. I felt nervous and anxious. It's my first time going on a party like these. Full of rich people. Maybe, I should start to get used to it, especially I am friend with one of the richest man in the country.

“Lev, are you okay?” Charlotte's dad asked to me.

“I'm fine Tito, it's just it' is new to me and I don't know how to act later. Maybe I will messed up,” I explained to Charlotte’s Dad.

He completely smiled at me and shook his head.

“Just act normal Lev,” he simply said to me.

I smiled at him and simply nodded. I was simply looking at the outside. I don’t know if I can act rich later. Especially, I am very clumsy and a single mistake would have the probability of getting a mess or in trouble . After a half of hour of travelling, we already reach the venue. I started to have anxiety when I saw a lot of rich people here looking fancy. I can’t barely breath. The moment I step outside of the car, people started to looked at me and talks about me.