Chapter 114

Lev's POV

Mr. Brahms started to crack up off laughing. He stopped the car on the middle of the road, and continue laughing. I don't why Mr. Foster suddenly became so possessive that makes his friend laugh so hard. Mr. Foster was simply staring at Mr. Brahms with a bland face and with a deadly glare.

“Bro, it's me Brahms. I won't steal Lev from you, and Lev won't leave you for just another man. He loves you, I can tell that when he's still Toffer's property, Lev's eyes has still love on you,” Mr. Brahms uttered to his friend.

I tinted, I didn't know that my feelings that left was so obvious. I realized that all of my actions are just like girls, I kept showing it off instead of hiding it.

Mr. Foster suddenly get up from laying and sat, “Really?!” Mr. Foster suddenly asked to his friend.

Mr. Brahms simply nodded and smiled. A smile formed on drunk Mr. Foster's lips. He was so happy after hearing all those words from Mr. Brahms. I don't know if it causes by his drunkenness or by a romantic excitement. Mr. Foster gets back from sitting with a calm smiling face.

“Hey! Why aren't you on my party? And also your cousin?” Mr. Foster suddenly asked to Mr. Brahms.

“Tss. Just sleep there. Charlotte’s sick, so I need to take care of her because no one wants to take care of her because of their hectic schedule,” Mr. Brahms explained.

That's why she didn't answer my phone calls to her and didn't saw her on the party, she was sick. I remembered that she told me that she isn't feeling well.

“If you're here, who's watching her?” I asked to Mr. Brahms.

A smile formed on his lips and looks at me on the mirror.

“Her fiancé,” Mr. Brahms simply answered to me. “He goes home here just to take care of Charlotte, but he'll get on the State tomorrow,” Mr. Brahms added.

That's so sweet of him, I can't wait to meet him buy sadly, Charlotte won't see him.

Charlotte’s POV

I woke up in the middle of the night still with a heavy feeling. I check my phone and there's a ton of message from Lev. I tried finding my water and medicines but my room is to dark. Suddenly, someone open the lights, my vision are kinda blurry and tired, I can't see the man but I'm pretty sure it isn't Brahms. Fuck that brat, he probably left me with someone who I don't know. He saw me that I woke up, he approaches me. I was stunned by him, he was so handsome. I can't see his face clearly because he was wearing a face mask but I'm sure that he's handsome.

“Do you need anything?” he asked to me on a husky voice. “Don't be shy to your fiancé,” he added.

I was stunned at the word ‘fiancé' that he uttered, it means he's my fiancé, the person that my family arranged me to, he wasn't bad at all, like I used to think of him. He's so handsome, I kept staring at me even my vision started to more blur and makes my head hurt. He gave me a water to drink. I accepted it, I sat and drank the water.

“Are you hungry? I have a soup that I bought, do you want to eat?” he asked to me.

He's so caring. I wish I could have spend more time with him. I heard earlier that he will go back to the States tomorrow. I thought it was someone but it's him. I simply nodded at him. He grab the soup and open the cover for me. He blow the soup so it will be easy to eat without the hotness on it.

“Open your mouth,” he asked to me.
I open my mouth.

“What a big mouth, maybe my cock will fit on that,” he suddenly uttered with a little huskiness on his voice.

I tinted. He was just cackling at me. He pinches my cheeks gets the spoon near me. I ate the soup on the spoon. I was relived after I ate a hot soup. I felt better, especially meeting my fiancé, the person who I will love and live forever. He's a good man, I know that I will be in good hands.

Lev's POV

We just arrived on Mr. Foster's house. I was struggling on carrying Mr. Foster up to his room. Mr. Brahms could've helped me but I insisted to carry him. I was so dumb at that time. I finally teacher our room, I lay him on our bed. I catch my breath before fixing Mr. Foster. He was sleeping so calm like a baby. I'm about to find a towel when he suddenly hugged my back.

“You could've wake me up, I can walk myself. You looks so tired,” he uttered to me with concern on his voice.

I smiled at him and answered, “It's fine, Mr. Foster.”

He was just growling on me. I don't know why he seems angry at me. I did what I need to do, I can't left him sleeping on the ground. His hug started to be really tight.

“I'm so sorry. I should haven't drank too much alcohol,” he apologized to me. “Go to sleep now, I can take care of myself,” he added.

He let go of my holding my waist. He suddenly fell asleep. If he's drunk, why does he know what supposed to say and do? Maybe it is because of being alone, he knows what to do when he's drunk. I felt pity for him. I'm glad to be part of his life, the one who makes him happy. I went downstairs to find some basin and towel. It's a good thing, there's a basin and towel on the table. There's also a note written on it.

I know you're gonna clean Sir Kendrick, so I prepared these for you.
                                                  -Your Ninang

I smiled. I went back to Mr. Foster’s room carrying the basin and towel. I sat next to Mr. Foster, I started to undress him. I felt a warm thing on my body and also my cheeks are started to tint. I can't help but to notice his perfect body. I can see his boxer started to show the bulge of his rod. I was having a hard time to wipe the towel on his body. He suddenly woke up and stands from laying.

“Tss. Wake me up so you will have a hard time,” he uttered to me.

“I'm already done,” I responded to him. “Go back to sleep Sir, I can change you,” I added.

“Fine, just let me wear a loose pants. I don't want to wear a shirt,” he responded to me.

I simply nodded at him. After I cleaned him, I stand up and find a loose pants that he requested to wear. It's a good thing, I found some pants of him. I gets back to him, he was just staring at me, I don't know it he's already not drunk or still drunk. But it's impossible that he's isn't drunk. I let him wore the pants. After he wore his pants, he immediately lay down. I'm about to go out, to find some place to sleep. Maybe Ninang, has a space for me to sleep, also I need to take a shower.

“Where are you going?” he asked to me.

“Find some place to sleep?” I responded to him.

He smirked at me. He stand and up and approached me. He grabbed my left hand, and brought me back to his bed, just like a child who wants to show something on his parents.

“You'll be sleeping here,” he uttered to me. “You're my wife, you should sleep on my side,” he added.

I nodded on a shy way. He suddenly fell asleep while sitting beside me. A smile unexpectedly came out on my face. I fixed Mr. Foster position. I covered him with his fur blanket so he will not get cold. I breath some fresh air so I can be relax and felt relaxed. I was about to find some towel that I can use but I saw two towels hanging. The other one must be for me. I grabbed the towel and went to the bathroom. After I get in, I looked myself at the mirror. I look so tired, not just physically but also mentally and emotionally.

There are so many things happened this day. First, I was cheated by Toffer and I saw it on my eyes, then my father suddenly got hospitalized and need a surgery. Mr. Foster came and helped me, and now I'm already his wife. We've got married, and I had met his friend and also his cousin. When we got home, we have our first honeymoon on a wild and also moody way. I have a new bodyguard, Izaac. I met his Aunt that was punched by his Uncle Flinch that causes their aunt to passed out. And Uncle Flinch already give me the blessings to be his nephew-in-law. Finally, Toffer showed up and got beaten by Mr. Foster. All those things happen to me makes me so exhausted. So many happenings, I can't believe that it happened to me on just one day.

I started to remove my clothes, and the moment I turned myself on the mirror, I saw so many hickeys. Probably made by Mr. Foster earlier. I hop in on the shower and started to give myself a warm bath. I scrub all of my body with full of bubbly soap. After a couple of minutes, I am finally done. There's also 2 toothbrush and 2 bathrobe. It looks like he prepared this things for me. I wore the rob and also brush my teeth. After I brushed my teeth, I came out on the bathroom. I was startled when I saw Mr. Foster sitting on his bed, staring at me. I approached him, when I am infront of him, he pulled me on his bed and immediately goes in top of me.

“Do you think I forgot the thing I said to you?” he uttered to me. “Well, no,” he added and give me a wild kiss in the neck.

HAPPY 24K READS!