Chapter 123

Lev's POV

Mr. Foster looks like a prince on his suit. He's wearing a white tuxedo and also a black pants. He's hair is fixed. I just can't explain the way he looks right now, but he looks like a real prince charming. Mr. Brahms and Michelle was assisting him and Charlotte was just looking for something on the shelf. I'm about to get back on the room, but Mr. Foster saw me.

“Lev,” he called to me.

I turned around at him. He was looking at me all the time and a smile petrified on his lips. I approached him. I almost got a nosebleed on looking at him closely. Why did I marry such guy? He's so fucking handsome. He hugged me and kissed my forehead, sweetly. He fixed my hair that was blocking my forehead.

“Have you already picked an outfit you want to wear?” he asked to me.

I simply nodded at him as my answer. He smiled at me.

“Sit over there, just wait for me there,” he uttered to me.

I nodded at him again. I sat on the couch that he asked me to do. I was simply looking at Mr. Foster. The direction of my eyes changes to Charlotte. She was picking a headpiece that she can wear. I approached her and help her pick the headpiece she want. I wasn't supposed to left the seat. I saw a tiara next to a flower crown, I was supposed to grab the tiara when someone hugged me on my back.

“Did I say, stay on that seat?” he uttered.

I turned around and it was Mr. Foster, he looks so handsome with the tux he is wearing. He was tinting, but on a small way while looking at me.

“Does it look good on me?” he asked to me.

“Y-you look handsome,” I responded stuttering. “My h-husband,” I said on a shy way.

I suddenly felt embarrassed at the last words I uttered to him. I was to cliché on that. It's so cliché when I'm the one who say those words but when Mr. Foster said those words to me, I felt the romantic excitement to the bones. Mr. Foster was just smiling at me, his cheeks are reddening. Charlotte was just staring at the both of us with a disgusted face. She sighed and left the both of us.

“Say that again, wife,” he asked to me.

I simply shook my head at him and looked away. He started to move towards me that causes me to step backwards. I stopped from stepping backwards when I was blocked and cornered by the law. I'm about to get out from being cornered by the wall when Mr. Foster blocked both ways. I have nothing to go now. I looked away from him. I heard a soft cackled from Mr. Foster.

“Will you say it?” he said to me.

I shook my head at him. He touches my chin and make me face at him. He was simply looking at me with a desired  thing on his eyes. He slowly gets close to me, the more closer he gets, the faster the pound of my heart. I closed my eyes and ambitioning to kiss me.  But he stopped on my neck and licked it.

“Later,” he whispered to my ears.

He fix himself and smiled at me. He pinched my cheeks and wiped something on my mouth. He can't get the thing he is trying to get on my mouth. He bend down a little to reach me. He grabbed a tissue and wiped the thing on my mouth. He finally stopped after he realized it was my little mole.

“Fuck, I was your mole. It looks like a food,” he uttered to me and cackled. “Well, the owner of this mole is my food,” he added.

I tinted and looked away from him. He continue to chuckled. He patted my head and approached Michelle, because her friend is calling him. I gets back from choosing a headpiece and I saw this white flower, I thought it was just a normal fabric flower, but it wasn't. It was embroidered by different smalls stones that was put together to formed a colour of a flower. It was also a small stones, so I didn't noticed it was full of stones because of how light-weighted it is.
I grabbed it and showed it to Charlotte. She immediately grabbed it from me and look it very closely. I can tell that she loves this head accessory by just looking at her eyes. She tried it on and look at herself on the mirror. She looks really beautiful.

“This would be perfect on my dress,” she said to me. “I can't wait to see you on your suit and tie, Lev. Your dream to find the perfect man for you has already started,” she added and hugged me.

I smiled. Our dream to walk each other on our own wedding started. I can't wait to see her on a wedding gown and saying I do to his fiancé. The guy would be very lucky to have my friend. She's the most caring and the sweetest person I have ever met. Mr. Foster approached the both of us and separated the both us.

“Stop it, the both of you,” he uttered to the both of us. “Come, Michelle wants something to show to us,” he asked to us.

The both of us simply follow Mr. Foster. We are back on the room where I choose the clothes I want for our wedding. And I saw the clothes I want is already gone. Michelle must already packed it or hang it on the fitting room.

“I saw you earlier, touching the outfit you want, so I asked Michelle to remove it from the mannequin and packed it,” he uttered to me. “Michelle wants to show something to you. I asked her to make you a flower crown, I don't know the details you want, so I brought you back here,” he added.

Mr. Foster gave me 3 magazines and each of them contains different designs of flower crowns and also stones, gems , materials, and some other details of a flower crown. I don't know why do I need to wear a flower crown. I'm not even a girl to wore that kind of crown. I don't know the reason of it. Mr. Foster put a flower crown on my head. I looked at myself, I almost got stunned at myself. I have both prettiness and also handsomeness. I started to looked at the magazine, Mr. Foster gave to me. There's also a flower crown design for boys in here.

I can say, Michelle is a world class designer, no wonder the couple earlier really wanted Michelle to design the girl's gown. Flower crowns made by Michelle are so realistic. It looks real when you're really not that close to the person wearing it. I notification suddenly rang on my phone. I checked it and it was a notification from Instagram. I thought Mr. Foster deleted my Instagram, I swear I didn't downloaded again.

It says that someone tagged me in a post. I checked the post and it was a post of Mr. Foster. It was a photo of me just now, looking at the magazine. It has a caption that says, ‘with him' and has heart emoji put on it. I blushed and looked at Mr. Foster. He was staring at me all this time. He wasn't sitting next to me, he sat on a chair that has 4 meters distanced to me, I couldn't his reaction really carefully, but I know a smile shaped on his lips. Michelle entered the room carrying a paper. She immediately approached me and sat next to me.

“Have you picked the materials you wanted for your flower crown?” she asked to me.

I shook my head and answered, “I haven't. I'll let you design it for me.”

A smile formed on his lips and her eyes looks like she was the happiest person in the world.

“Great. I'll make it extra special for you,” she uttered and left the room immediately.

She said that she needs something to do, so she let me have a tour on her boutique. I approached Mr. Foster and he was sleeping. He looks so handsome when so calm, I just can't bare the romantic excitement I am feeling. I'm about to leave the room, I didn't bother to wake Mr. Foster he must be really tired. I heard from Izaac that Mr. Foster air conditioner is having a problem, that's why Mr. Foster can't sleep. Poor him. I was about to leave the room when Mr. Foster grabbed my left hand.

“Wait for me,” he uttered.

He stand up and fix himself. He smiled at me and unexpectedly gave me a peck on my cheeks. I smiled at him. I don't know why but I responded him also with a kiss on the cheeks. We both started to walk and looked around at Michelle's shop. I saw that Charlotte was helping her cousin to pick a clothes to wear. I approached the  both of them.

“Lev, I don't know what to choose from, a cocktail dress or a infinity dress,” Charlotte said when she saw the dress beside me.

She almost forgot that she was helping her cousin. Good thing, Mr. Foster is there to help his friend. While I'm starting to be a chaperon of Charlotte, because we are supposed to pick only 2 dresses but she started seeing other dresses, she's makes me carry all the items she want to fit.

“Lev, what positions will you do with your honeymoon? And how many rounds?” she asked to me out of nowhere.

HAPPY 26.4K READS! THANK YOU SO MUCH!