Chapter 99

Lev's POV

I woke up because of the noise of the waves. Strange, I didn't feel any soars or even a pain on my body. I thought I wasn't able to walk for a week but all those things Mr. Foster did before inserting his whole rod is really effective at all. I looked at Mr. Foster, he is still sleeping. I turned around on him, he's really a good-looking man, no wonder I fell in love with him at the first place. I didn't noticed that his hands are wrapped on my waist, hugging me really tight, the white fur blanket are only the covers on our naked body. A smiled shaped on my lips while looking at him. I looked at the clock on the side table. It's already 8, but the temperature of this room is  like a winter, white and grey. I gently put my hands on his waist but he suddenly woke up. After he opened his eyes a small soft smile formed on his face.

“Good morning, my love,” he greeted to me.

“Good Morning Mr. Foster,” I greeted to him back.

I heard a soft cackled from him. He gets close to me and hugged me really tight. A hug so tight, I can't barely breath some air. Our body is really closed to each other, I can feel his rod as hard as a rock. He suddenly rub his rod on me. I pushed Mr. Foster away from me. He was simply looking at me and raise his right eyebrow.

“I think, we had enough excitement last night Mr. Foster,” I uttered to him.

My eyes went big when he suddenly goes in top me and started to be get close to my face. I started to be nervous. My heart suddenly beats so fast.

“No, Lev,” he simply responded to me. “You had enough. But me, it’s still not enough, Babe,” he added.

He suddenly surprised me with a passionate and wild kiss on the lips. I kept slapping his back but he didn't stop. He remove my hands from his back and slowly raises it, and lean it on the wall. He's holding my hand really tight. I can't barely moved it. I can smell his manly deodorant that he used to put on his armpit to smell god. Out of the blue he bite my lower lip. After the painful bite, he stopped and started to moved on his kisses down to my nipples.

“Hmm. What I delicate breakfast for me,” he uttered.

He started to lick my nipples and nimble it. I was just resisting the lust and temptation I am feeling right now. I was reddening because of this sexual sensation I felt. I was just closing my eyes but I can't take it anymore, I started to moan very loud and hard. He licked from my nipples up to my neck. I am feeling a tingle on his lick. He was licking like a thirsty dog.

“Mr. Foster,” I chanted his name. “Please, I am tickling on my neck,” I added.

“Which I like it,” he responded to me. “Behave Lev, let your boss make you happy,” he added.

His lick changed into a kiss and started to add hickeys he made last night. I'm gonna be dead if Toffer would found out my hickeys. He won't believe me that It was just a sting of a jellyfish.

“Mr. Foster, Toffer might know about this because of my hickey,” I uttered to him.

“No, he won't,” he said to me. “Cause you're mine.”

I didn't have the chance to ask him what does it mean when he surprised me with a wild kiss on the lips. Before ceasing the kiss, he licked my neck on a very tingling way. He lay next to me and put my hands on his chest. I felt that his heart is pounding so fast, just like what I felt when I'm with him.

“Let's stay like this for a while, Lev,” he uttered to me. “Let's spend whole day just holding our hands together before we get back to normal again,” he added.

I simply nodded at him. I heard the sound of the keys outside. Mr. Foster covers the both of us with the fur blanket. I almost forgot that we are still naked. It was Mr. Brahms who is trying to open our door. When he entered our room, his face tinted, he immediately closed the door and locked it.

“Then? Are they awake?” I heard Charlotte asked to her cousin.

“Don't you dare enter Seville. They are naked and probably continuing the thing last night,” Mr. Brahms warned to his cousin.

I heard a loud sighed from Charlotte and she responded, “Again?! I passed their room last night because I forgot my phone on the dining area, and I heard a loud moan but on crack voice must be from Lev.”

Me and Mr. Foster, looks at each other. He started to cackled on a soft way. We knew that they already left when there’s no one who's noisy on the hallway. Mr. Foster uncover us with the fur blanket. He suddenly covered my eyes.

“Stay here. I would get some food to eat,” he uttered to me. “Close your eyes, you might lose all your innocence on seeing me,” he added.

I did what he said to me. I closed my eyes. I felt that he covered myself using the fur blanket and a sweet peck on my cheeks. He left me on the cabin. He left me with a sweet smile on my face. I didn't know that being kiss on the cheeks is a thousand better than a kiss on the lips. I stand up, and my legs are kinda shaky it is probably because last night. I look at my clothes on my bag, if I have enough clothes to wear but I only brought 2 pieces of it. I saw Mr. Foster's t-shirt on his bag. There's no problem if I would borrow Mr. Foster's t-shirt right? He will not be angry at me, If I wear his shirt. I grabbed the shirt, I was just grabbing his shirt but I can smell the manly perfume he sprayed on his shirt.  I wore the t-shirt. I smelled the t-shirt on a very heavy way. Ugh, it's so good. It's just like addicting dug, I smelled it again and again.

“Ugh, it smells so good,” I said to myself. “It's just like an drug. It's addicting,” I added to myself.

Someone suddenly pinch my butt and uttered, “Really?”

I turned around, and it was Mr. Foster. I faced at him nervously. He has a tray full of food.

You wouldn't mind If I borrow your shirt,” I asked to him.

“Yeah, but in one condition, Lev,” he responded to me. “As a replace, I'll kiss you,” he uttered to me and pushed me on the bed.