Chapter 172

Lev's POV

Mr. Foster started laughing Charlotte. I slapped his arm so he would start, but I ended up laughing with him. It seems like his laugh was an infection. Charlotte gets up and continue walking like nothing happens. She opened the car door and gets inside. Me and my husband was simply holding our laugh. Charlotte leaned on the car seat and crossed his arms. Me and Mr. Foster looked at her.

“You saw nothing,” she said with a frowned face.

Mr. Foster suddenly can't hold his laugh and started cracking up. I kept slapping his arm so he can stop so I can't laugh at my bestfriend. But, I started to cackled also. Charlotte gave us a frowned and sighed.

“Just drive already,” she said.

“Brahms won't come?” Mr. Foster asked.

She simply shook his head. Mr. Foster started to drive the car. I can see that she is wearing a coloured yellow Dior jacket. Mr. Foster kept checking out on me, if I am okay. He suddenly gave me somewhat a toy so I can entertain myself. I don't know what to do with it, so I put it on the side and simply watch the places we are passing.

“I don't have any money on me,” Charlotte suddenly said. “I didn’t brought my wallet,” she added.

“Tss. Not my problem anymore,” Mr. Foster said.

“But, you told me, you will treat me,” she said to Mr. Foster.

Mr. Foster rolled his eyes on Charlotte. Her frowned simply got away when Mr. Foster gave her one of his card. Mr. Foster gave me his wallet and let me hold it, while he is driving. We reached at the mall, Mr. Foster started to find some space to park. After several minutes of finding, he finally found one.  After he parked the car, me and Charlotte went out first.

Mr. Foster went out after making sure that car is properly parked. Mr. Foster put on his shades, he looks so handsome. Mr. Foster looked at me and offered me his hand. I tinted after he offered me his hand. He isn't ashamed that he married me. I hold on his arm, and Mr. Foster smiled at me gave me a kiss in the forehead.

“Do you want to eat first?” Mr. Foster asked to me.

“Let's go shopping, first,” Charlotte uttered.

I simply nodded, a simple agreement on what Charlotte suggested. The three of us went inside of the mall, we just entered it and we already saw a branded clothing line. It is full of expensive brands. Mr. Foster looked at me.

“Where do you want to go first?” Mr. Foster asked to me.

“Wherever you want,” I simply responded to him.

He smiled at me and simply nodded. There are so many good products and clothes, I want to buy it but I know it's expensive, I don't want Mr. Foster to cost so much money.

“I'll go somewhere else,” Charlotte said. “See you around, lovely birds,” she added.

I completely nodded at her. Before she left, she gave me a goodbye wave. Mr. Foster decided that we go on Uniqlo, to buy some t-shirts. From the moment, we stepped on the store, the staff recognised us and greeted us. Other staffs even called their manager to know that Mr. Foster is here. Mr. Foster is really a big guy, all people knows him.

“Welcome, Mr. Foster,” the manager greeted to Mr. Foster. “It's nice to see you Sir Lev,” he greeted to me. “How can we help the both of you? It's an honour to have people like the both of you here in our store,” he added.

I simply smiled at him and waved. Mr. Foster looked around on the store. Mr. Foster ignored the manager and proceeded to looked around. The manager and one staff followed me and Mr. Foster. Mr. Foster started to haul on some tees. Mr. Foster spread it, so he can see the details of it, it is yellow stripes shirt. Mr. Foster looked at the price of it, and I was so surprised at the price of it. It is 5000 pesos.

“This is perfect for you to wear on the house,” Mr. Foster said. “It's comfy and also has a good quality,” he added.

What did he said? Perfect to wear at home? Did he go nuts? A tee that costs 5000 pesos would be only for home? I want to decline it, but Mr. Foster started to find other things. Mr. Foster really did the words he promised to me, would buy me anything. The staffs were froze on what Mr. Foster said. I was also surprised on what Mr. Foster said.
Imagine wearing a 5000 pesos tee that you can only wear at home. I wonder what kind of clothes would Mr. Foster will buy me later.

“Mr. Foster, are you serious? This t-shirts are only for me to wear on the house?” I asked to him.

He completely nodded at me. I was simply following me because he was looking for other clothes. Almost everything on this store was brought by Mr. Foster. Mr. Foster let me sat on the bench of the store, he said he will picked for me. I will approached him if I want something. I was completely staring at Mr. Foster. He suddenly looked at me that causes me to looked on the  other direction. Mr. Foster proceeded on paying the things he picked. I just can't believe Mr. Foster bought me for almost 50 clothes in here. I approached Mr. Foster.

“Is there something you want?” Mr. Foster asked to me.

I shook my head at him. He smiled at me makes me closed at him, and give me a sweet peck in the head. I was shaking while the items are getting scanned. The moment one item is scanned the payment is getting bigger and bigger. All products were scanned, and it's time for the total payment. The moment I looked at the total, my jaw dropped. It's 300,598 pesos. I pulled Mr. Foster’s shirt and he looked at me.

“Is there a problem, wife?” Mr. Foster asked to me.

I completely nodded at him, “Yes, are you sure you want to pay all that, I can pick the thing I want,” I uttered to him.

He completely smiled at me and pinched my cheeks. He squeeze my cheeks and makes me look at him. He completely nodded at me.

“I'm sure,” he said.

He proceeded on paying the total payment, with his card. After, they packed the things Mr. Foster bought. They gave it to me, there are total of 4 bags. Mr. Foster said I'll wait for him outside which I completely agreed to. Mr. Foster was talking with the manager of the store. It looks like they are thanking Mr. Foster. All of the staffs gathered around form a line and bowed to Mr. Foster.

Mr. Foster simply waved at them and went outside. Mr. Foster rushed to approached me. He smiled at me and goes down so he can reach me.

“Happy?” Mr. Foster asked to me.
I nodded, “Yes. So much,” I responded and smiled at me.

He simply smiled at me again, and kissed me the top of my head. Mr. Foster is the sweetest guy. Imagine married to a guy who would buy anything you want or the thing he want, or the things that caught his attention. Mr. Foster hold my head, and we started to walk on the mall. Mr. Foster was looking at different stores but nothing catches his eye. The people that passed us, was looking at us and some people are taking a picture of us.

Mr. Foster and me entered a Nike Shop. Mr. Foster wants to buy some shoes for me. Some, I mean 20 pairs of shoes. Mr. Foster let me sat on the bench of the store. Mr. Foster started to consult with the manger of the store. The manager was guiding Mr. Foster, and introducing them with their products. Mr. Foster approached me. I tinted, he looks like a kid running to his mother.

“What is the size of your feet?” Mr. Foster asked to me.

“40, 41 will do ” I responded to him on a simple way.

“What a small feet you have there,” he said to me and chuckled. “Just kidding wife,” he added.

He gets back on picking some clothes, but before he left me alone again, he gave me a nice sweet kiss in the lips. Mr. Foster started to point the things he wanted to buy, I thought he was simply buying a shoes, I was surprised when he pointed a shirt and also a short. There's also a socks. Mr. Foster would really do anything just to make me pleased. I am also lucky to have him. Mr. Foster waved at me, I also waved at him back. He proceeded on paying the things he would buy. It is do many, I would not be shock if those items cost more than 100 000 pesos.

After checking out the items. He approached me and smiled at me. His smile are so sweet, I can see on his face that he is so happy. I should be the one who would be happy, but it looks like he is the one who is on so much happiness right now. He smiled at me and showed the bags. I grabbed the bag of Uniqlo and I'm about to carry it when Mr. Foster grabbed it away from me.