Chapter 196

Lev's POV

I tinted after I realizing I am on his  lower part, and this position is so awkward. It looks like I am sucking his rod. I immediately stand up and wiped his shirt. I got malicious when I wiped his chest. I looked at it his visitor and they are simply looking at us with a sweet smile on their faces. I felt so embarrassed tonight especially they are lots of guests. Kendrick simply smiled at me and patted my head. He looked at his guests, and the moment his eyes are on them, they started to pretend thst they are looking at their food. Even people who are much older than Kendrick, are scared of him.

“I'll be changing real quick,” Kendrick said to me. “I’ll be back,” he added.

They simply nodded at him including me. Kendrick suddenly touched my back and signed me with a one nod. A sign that I should go with him. I followed him on his back. I noticed that he was moving his hand while walking, he is also showing his palm. I quickly approached him and hold on his hand. He looked at me and smiled. We entered his room.

“Are you gonna be mad at me?” I asked to him.

He looked at me and approached me. He hold on my shoulders and was simply looking at me and smiled at me. He kissed my forehead.

“I won't. It is just an accident,” Kendrick responded to me. “If other people would do that to me, I would probably shouted at them, but I will make an exception for you because you are my wife, and I loved you so much,” he explained to me. “In fact. I got horny when you suddenly got down, Lev,” he suddenly said to me that causes me to tint so hard.

I was simply looking at him while he was changing his clothes. By just looking at his back, you can easily judge him that he has a good body. Mr. Foster suddenly turned and looked at me. He slowly approached me while making a hot face. My heart was beating fast when he started to close to me. Ken suddenly pushed me on the bed and gets in top of me.

“K-Ken,” I uttered his name. “What are you doing? Not this time, you have still a guests,” I said to him. “Maybe later,” I added so he can stop.

“They don't mind waiting for me to cum inside of you,” Kendrick said to me.

I tinted on what he uttered to me. Is he being serious right now? Kendrick has really the wildness on him. He is on the hottest mood of him, and he can't stop being tempted to me. Kendrick is really so possessive and make me suffer all day long. Mr. Foster hold on my hand and slowly put in on an upper area.

“K-ken, let's just entertain our guests first,” I said to him. “I promised you, you'll enter me again and I will agree on how many rounds,” I added.

He stopped on what he is doing and looked at me. He bite his lips while his eyes are on me. The sudden realization of mine suddenly makes me froze. I just can’t believe I uttered those words, and later, I will suffer on Kendrick's rod.

“You sure, love?” Ken asked to me. “Maybe I am gonna be more wild tonight, wife,” he added.

I completely nodded at him with a little bit hesitation on me. He smiled at me and gave me a nice sweet on my lips. He helped me stand up and he directly go to his closet and wore a sweatshirt.

“Be ready, my love. For later,” Kendrick said to me. “I'm gonna make you disable again,” he added.

I suddenly got anxious and nervous when he uttered those words to me. The feeling of pleasure on pressure would be back to me again. I can't believe I just said those words to Mr. Foster. I instantly regretted it. Well, this is just now, Kendrick is on his heat month so I'll make an exception on just this month. I kinda miss moaning his name also when he is making me suffer.

“Let's go back there, love,” Kendrick said to me. “I don't want our guests to left hanging there,” he added.

I simply nodded at him. He cackled at me, and kissed my cheeks. The both of us went out of his room and proceeded downstairs. We reached the dining table, and they were simply waiting for us so tjey can eat. Kendrick was so confused on why they aren't eating.

“Why aren’t all of you eating?” Ken  asked to them.

“We are waiting for the both of you,” one of the guest uttered.

Kendrick simply nodded at him. Kendrick sat on his previous seat and I sat near and close to him. I was about to put soup on my bowl when Kendrick grabbed the lad and the one who poured soup on my bowl. Mr. Foster simply smiled at me when my face was full of shyness. He always makes me feel the romantic excitement when I am with him. Mr. Foster never failed me to make me tint.

“Just soup?” he asked to me. “Nothing else? You aren't gonna eat something that can make your stomach full?” Kendrick asked to me again.

I completely shook my head at him, “No,” I simply responded to him.

“Well, if that's what you want, my love,” Kendrick said to me. “But don't complain you are hungey if we are in the middle of sex, huh?” he suddenly said.

All of his guests was choked. I wasn't expecting him to utter the s word. Almost half of his guest was choking and some of them was in the urge of disbelief. Kendrick looked at them and they were simply looking at Mr. Foster.

“I don't know, Mr. Foster was this wild,” one of the guests uttered.

Kendrick looked at him and laughed. I tinted after what he said. I can’t believe what Kendrick said, I thought he would keep it discreet but I was so wrong. I thought Ken would just be silent and quiet about what will he happening later. I looked at Mr. Foster and he was simply smiling at them. I sip my soup with redness on my face, redness on my face that wasn't from the hotness of the soup but the embarrassment  I am feeling. Ken gave me a bread which I accepted and put it on the side of my soup. I dipped the piece of the bread and was simply ate it while listening to their small chats.

As usual it is all about business and plans for them to be more rich and expand their business. I started to be bored on their chats and just simply looking at my half amount of soup. Ken looked at me and hold my right hand. I don't know but it suddenly makes my feeling to being happy and have a butterflies on my stomach. I looked at him and he simply gave me a nice smile and winked. I'm about to spit the soup I am eating, but I realized, it will go to Mr. Foster and he will change again. If he change again, he would ask to accompany him, and on his room, he would not slip his temptation to me. I have really a strange mind.

“Is everything okay, my wife?” Ken asked to me.

I looked at him and nodded, as my response to him. He nodded at me and looked on his guests. I stand up and went where the pie is. I grabbed it and sliced it into 8 pieces. I went back on the dining room and I served them the pie. Their eyes brightens when they saw the pie I baked. I sat near to my husband. He is the one who grabbed the first piece. He took a bite and he looked at me.

“You baked this?” he asked to me.
I nodded at him, “Yeah. Is it bad?” I asked to him. “I was practicing how to bake that's all,” I explained to him.

He smirked at me and pulled me closer to him.

“It isn't bad wife,” he said to me. “It is better than good. It is perfect,” he added.

My face reddens when he complimented the pie I baked for him. Ken signed them to grabbed and all of them grabbed. There are only 2 pieces left on the plate. I looked at them and the first bite they took their eyes were shining like a star.

“Wow, you married a nice man, Ken,” his fellow business man said. “He knows how to cook, he is handsome and such a beauty, smart, and a responsible partner. And the most important one, he is good on the bed,” he explained to Ken. “I can tell that because on the way Bryle uttered those words earlier and I know a voice like those kept finding a lust they experienced on the bed,” he added.

Redness on my face kept adding on what he said. Ken was simply smiling at him and pointing at him. They were cackling and I was simply looking at them while they having fun talking to each other. I have only a few friends that's why Ken barely see me with other people. Charlotte is the only long term I have and nothing  more. But, I am happy with it and contented.