Chapter 6

Lev's POV

“Hello Sir Kendrick,” Charlotte happily greeted. 

I look at him with a blushing face.

“Hello, M-mr. Foster, a-any problem in the office?” I asked.

He lean at the table and gets closed to my face.

“Why so formal, Darling?” he asked in a husky voice.

Employees starts yelling and taking pictures. The crowd gets wilder when he kiss me in the cheeks.

“TANGINA!” mura ng isang empleyado. “KINIKILIG AKO SA INYO!” dagdag pa nito.

Mr. Foster just smiled. 

“IS HE SMILING?! SHIT! HIS MORE HANDSOME WHEN SMILING!” shouted by Kelly.

He stands up and said, “Okay. Will I met my future in-laws tonight?” he asked. 

I just nodded while looking at the floor.

“Bye, Lev.” 

Before leaving, he left me with a kiss on the lips. Their screams become louder and louder when Mr. Foster left the cafeteria. I can’t help it but to smile. He really makes my day. 

“He kissed you in front of his workers. He’s really proud with the relationship you both have, Lev. You’ve changed him, a lot,” Mr. Brahms said. 

I smiled. 

It’s already 6:30 in the evening. Where about to go in our house. He opened the window of his car.

“Get in Lev, you too Charlotte,” he said.

We immediately get in. 

“Lev, sit beside me. Let Charlotte sit alone at the back,” he added.

I immediately change my sit. He starts driving. I’m busy listening ‘Willow’ by Taylor Swift, he suddenly hold left hand. Charlotte is trying to hide her KILIG. He started to sing.

“The more that you say
The less I know
Wherever you stray
I follow”

His voice, is like an angel. It’s make me fall inlove him. Am I already falling inlove with him? 

“You know that my train could take you home
Anywhere else is hollow
Begging for you to take my hand
Wreck my plans
That's my man” 

SONG NAME: WILLOW
ARTIST: TAYLOR SWIFT

I was stunned at that moment. I don’t know what to do. He stunned me by using his voice and looks.

“PUTANGINA NIYO!” mura ni Charlotte. “SHUTA KENDRICK! MAMATAY TAYO KAKAHARANA MO KAY LEV,” dagdag ni Charlotte. "Not like you, dying alone," dagdag asar ni Mr. Foster.

Mr. Foster just laughed. 

“Atleast, I’m gonna die with my boo,” he said and smiled. 

My face turns red. I turn around at the window. He still hold may hands tightly. We already reached our house. I open the door, I saw Papa and Mama sitting in the living room. Nagmano naman kami sa kanila.

“Tita?! Saan yung salad niyo dito?” sigaw ni Charlotte na dumiretso na pala sa ref namin.

Parang anak na nila Papa si Charlotte, komportable siya sa bahay namin. Kendrick bow at my family.