Chapter 121

Lev's POV

I tinted. I don't what to do now. He was locking  me at his arms. I can smell the hotness of peppermint on his breath.

“I'm just kidding, wife,” he uttered to me. “I just want you to show some designs of our wedding, I don't have any taste. So I’ll let choose the one for our wedding,” he added.

I simply nodded at him with redness on my face. He opened his tablet and went on his Emails. He received an email from a person named Roger, it must one of his friend. I saw a picture of different motifs on a beach wedding. I was confused, why beach wedding photos kept appearing.

“Mr. Foster where will be our wedding will be held?” I asked to him.

“Ohh. I forgot to tell you that, we'll having our wedding on my private island on Palawan,” he said to me. “We don't have time to go to Brazil, so we'll just go to Palawan, and maybe if we have time. Let's get married again in Brazil,” he added.

I looked at him with full of shocked on my face. I can’t believe. I thought it’s just here on some expensive venues but it isn't. It's on Mr. Foster's private island. The word private just couldn't synced in on me. I just imagined our wedding would be on a expensive venue just like the wedding of him and Vaje, it was just on a expensive venue like-castle.

“But, Mr. Foster, we can make our wedding on a simply venue or a garden,” I uttered to him. “I don't afford a beach wedding, my salary wouldn't be enough to cover all your expenses on our wedding,” I uttered to him.

He makes me face at him using his hand. I turned pale when I saw him with his serious face. He remove the hair that was covering on my face.

“You're not my secretary Lev, you're already my wife,” he responded to me. “Money isn't the problem here Lev. You forgot that I’m a billionaire and soon to be a trillionaire. The only thing I want from you is your yes,” he added.

I simply nodded at him. His frowned turned into  a smile and patted my head. He started to show some pictures of a beach wedding, zoomed. All the time, I wasn't paying attention at what Mr. Foster is showing to me. I was looking at our reflection on the window pane. We look so sweet together especially on this position. I was distracted by our reflection that I didn't that Mr. Foster is calling my name.

“Hey Lev, are you okay?” he uttered to me.

I was snapped out from my being
unconscious when he suddenly kissed me in the lips. A kiss so sweet, I could have a sugar rush on it. After he ended the kiss, I can't talk and my face is reddening in romantic excitement. Mr. Foster was just giving me a bland reaction as a response. He showed the three colours he want me to pick with. It was Beige, Peach and Avocado Green.

“So, what colour do you want?” he asked to me.

“A beige will do Mr. Foster,” I answered to him.

He smiled at me as his response. He started to email his friend about what he wants to our wedding. I didn't know why did I picked beige. It's just it came on my head. Mr. Foster started to show me again some stuffs on our wedding, but this time it was our clothes. He started to show every tuxedo and other outfits to me.

“Tomorrow, we will go to my friend's boutique to picked our clothes,” he told to me. “She’s really a good fashion designer. She's the one who created one of the famous outfit in the world,” he added.

I simply nodded at him. People are right, there's no poor friend to a famous person. Well, 99% accurate. I have a friend that comes from a family who owns  a several companies. Yes, I am talking about Charlotte. You may ask, if she's rich, why is she working as a receptionist on Mr. Foster's company. She isn't she was meant to be one of the manger but she insisted to be a receptionist. I don't know what's the reason for it.

“Just stay here, I'll check the pie,” he uttered to me.

I nodded at him. He let me sat on his seat. He turned off the oven and started to get the pie. By just smelling on it I know it would be so good. He put the pie on the table and let it cool for a minute. He gets back to me with a small plate and a fork on his hands. He put the utensils the table in front of me. I'm about to stand up to help him prepare but he blocked me using his hand.

“I said stay,” he uttered to me.

He gets back to the area where utensils are placed. He grabbed two drinking glasses and grab the grapefruit juice on his refrigerator. He also placed it on the table. He pour my glass a juice and put a napkin on my chest. I tinted while he's putting the napkin on my chest.

I'm not a kid anymore but why does my husband treat me like one. Maybe he's practicing for future purposes? Maybe. Mr. Foster brought his pie on the table and started to sliced it. The first sliced was for me, I looked at the pie he cooked. It's a complete perfection.

He licked the sauce that was dropped on his fingers. He also gave himself a slice of a pie. Mr. Foster was just staring at me while sitting in front of me.

“Grab a bite,” he uttered to me.

I grabbed the fork and also the knife, and started to slice a piece of the pie. When the moment it got on my tongue, it feels like I'm on heaven. The taste is just perfection, and also the crust, it's crunchy.

“Do you like it?” he asked to me.

I simply nodded at him while munching the pie that he baked. He only give me a smile as a response. He started also to eat the pie that he made. When he took his first bite, his reaction is priceless. It's the same reaction as mine. He was so shock at the pie he made, he took another bite of it.

“This isn't my work,” he uttered to me.

“Yes, it isn't yours. I was supposed to make the pie for you,” I said to him with a bland tone.

He simply cackled at me. We looked at each other eye to eye. I don't know if this is a game but I am losing on it. I can't hold my eyes when staring at Mr. Foster, especially he’s giving me a calm look. I looked away from him and continue to eat the apple pie, I accidentally looked at Mr. Foster, he was still looking at me with a smile sticks on his face.

I choked on the juice I am drinking. My nose soars after I choked from the drink.
Mr. Foster immediately approached me, when the moment he already give me water, I already stopped from choking. He sat next to me and let me drank the water.

“Be careful, love,” he uttered to me. “Don't let my face, choked you, let my rod choked you,” he added.

He touches my chin and bite his lips. He attempted to kiss me but I pushed him away from me. I didn't know that I put force on my push. I accidentally pushes down from the seat. I was so shock. I didn't intended to hurt Mr. Foster.

“I'm so sorry, Mr. Foster. It was never my intention-"

I didn't continue apologizing to Mr. Foster, when he suddenly approached me backed and kissed me in the lips.