Chapter 137

Lev’s POV

I have no choice but to accept his apology, or he would start to seduce me in front of his uncle. I don't want to happen that, I don't want them to see my face when being seduced by Mr. Foster. We're here on fancy restaurant, we're having a lunch on this restaurant owned by Dark's Brother. I'm really curious what would Dark's brother looked like, maybe he has the same face as Dark but has different one part.

“Lev, I'm really sorry earlier. I will keep bothering you until you talk to me,” he uttered to me.

I simply ignorer him and focus on the menu. There's so much to choose from. Mr. Foster kept poking my cheeks. At first, I didn’t bother him, but I started to be irritated. I looked at him with a furrowed face.

“What do you want me to say? I love you?” I asked to him. “I love you,” I added.

He smiled and bite his lower lip. I started to be nervous at the way he responded on what I said.

“I love you too, Lev,” he uttered to me with a sweet voice. “Glad, you already talked to me, now. But I'll still making babies with you,” he added.

The words he uttered suddenly makes me tint. He started to cackled at my reaction. My butterflies on my stomach suddenly added when I saw Mr. Foster unbutton half of his shirt. The redness on my face spread on my entire face. I looked like myself at the reflection of the glass table I looked like I had allergies.

“It's very hot here, don’t you think?” he asked to me with full of hotness on his voice.

Someone suddenly put a glass of water in front of table.

“Then let's lower the temperature,” a man suddenly uttered.

We all turned around on the man who uttered. He was smiling at us, a very sweet smile tjat makes him so attractive. It looks like he's Dark's brother. But he seems so different from all of his cousins, he must have the appearance of his mother. His eyes suddenly turned on me, he approached me and suddenly gave me a flower.

“Who's this? Is he single? May I have him as my wife nor husband?” he asked, referring to his family. “I'm Black, but I prefer calling Babe by you,” he added and winked at me.

I blushed after he said those words to me. His charms makes him more attractive. Mr. Foster suddenly pulled me away from him. Mr. Foster was looking at his cousin.

“He's mine, Black-y,” he uttered to Black.

Black simply smirked at him.

“I'll take your order,” he uttered to us. “What do you want to eat, Babe? My treat,” he asked to me.

I tinted when he uttered babe. I looked at Mr. Foster and he looks so pissed. Black was simply smiling at me, and waiting for my order and write it down.

“None because we’re leaving on this place,” Mr. Foster suddenly uttered.

All of them suddenly looked at Mr. Foster, including me. They were all so confused. Mr. Foster simply smirked at them. He stand up and grabbed my hand, we're about to leave but Black suddenly blocked us.

“Get lost, you idiot!” Mr. Foster shouted to his cousin.

“I was only joking Ken,” Black uttered to him. “You bastard, you can’t take jokes,” he added.

“You better be, cause if I find out you are not. I'll be burning you,” Mr. Foster threatened to him.

Mr. Foster is really scary. Mr. Foster gets back to seat including me. Mr. Foster was simply looking at this cousin, Black,  with a very sharp looking seen on his eyes.

“You'll take?” Black asked to Mr. Foster.
“I'll take whatever you want. As long it tastes normal,” Mr. Foster answered to him.

“Lev, will take a chicken soup and some chicken cordon bleu,” he added. “Do you want those food?” he asked to me.

I simply nodded at him. He pinched my cheeks. Mr. Foster simply gave the menu to Black. Black proceeds to taking others order. While, waiting for our order, Black gave us a fries and chips as an appetizer for our meal. I want to go on the restroom but I wasn't able to when someone arrived that is very familiar to me and also to them. It was Zheke's family. I was hiding my face when Mr. Foster noticed I was moving unusual.

“What's the problem Lev?” Mr. Foster asked to me.

I was about to answer him, when Zheke’s mother turned around to our direction and saw me. His mood changes when she saw me. They still have madness on them. But then, when me and Zheke are still together, they are so supported on our relationship, they even gave us money for us to have a date. But it changes when Zheke died, they all blamed me for their son's death.

“Oh. Kindly leave this restaurant, Lev. We want to eat lunch in here in this place,” she said, referring to me. “I don’t want to eat in here, it makes me puke seeing your face here,” she added.

Her other companions heard what she uttered and looked at me. All of their facial expression changes when they saw me. Mr. Foster was holding his anger, he was forming a fist on his right hand. But I was holding his hand, stopping it from landing on someone cheeks. My in laws looked on Zheke's family feeling confused.

“Who's are this?” she asked to me, pointing my in laws.

“We're his in laws. And you have no rights to dissed him especially his our nephews husband,” Uncle Grey uttered to protect me. “My son also owned this restaurant, we can kicked you on this restaurant if you kept bothering Lev. Choose one, shut your mouth, or be kicked sued,” Uncle Grey threatened to Zheke's mother.

All of the looks so scared after what Uncle Grey uttered to them. Zheke's sister was pulling her mother's shirt, a noticed that they should left our area. They finally left our area. I was looking down because of the embarrassment I felt. It's a good thing, my in laws were trying to protect me. No one knows what will they do to me If I am alone nor no one protects me.

“Who's that crazy woman by the way?” Chase asked to me.

I slowly looked at them.

“It was my ex's mother,” I uttered to them. “They have anger planted on their heart on men, they all blamed me for their son's death,” I added to explain.

All of them were silenced. The quietness were broke when Black arrived with his staffs holding our meals. They started to put our meals one by one. I can tell from smelling that his food would taste heaven. Mr. Foster grabbed the pitcher and was about to pour a juice on my glass, when Black also holds the other side of the pitcher.

“I’m paying for the meal, Black. Let the pitcher go,” Mr. Foster said to his cousin.
“I owned this restaurant,” Black responded.

Both of them aggressively pulled the pitcher, they stopped when the juice, inside the pitcher was spilled on me. All of the juice spilled on me, I looked like I showered the juice. Mr. Foster looked at Black, with madness on his eyes.

“It's all your fault, Black!” Mr. Foster shouted to Black.

“Why me?!” Black responded to Mr. Foster.

I stand up to check how wet I am. I'm soaking wet. The juice soaked by my shirt started to go on the floor. Mr. Foster helped me wiped my shirt and also my pants. But it has no use, I'm soaking wet.

“Uncle Flinch, may I borrow your car? I'll just gonna buy Lev something that he can dress,” Mr. Foster asked to his Uncle Flinch.

Mr. Flinch simply nodded at his nephew and threw the keys. Mr. Foster grabbed my hand and immediately exit the place. Mr. Foster touched the button to find where the car is. I didn't know that Mr. Flinch brought his other car. When Mr. Foster found the car, we immediately approached the car. Before getting inside the car, I twist both of my shirt and pants so it wouldn't spread on the floor and also it can makes less wet.

“Seat belts?”

I nodded at him, a simply response that my seatbelts are on. He started to drive the car, I was simply silent all the time, and didn't bother to talk to Mr. Foster. I kept trying to dry my shirt and also my pants. Mr. Foster was really focused driving the car. After several minutes, Mr. Foster stopped to an expensive shop. I heard that this shop lowest product cost 2 thousand pesos.

“Stay here, I'll be back after 5 minutes,” he uttered to me and kissed my cheeks.

He left me alone on the car. I looked at him, and the staffs are greeting him. He started to point things that he saw. I suddenly stopped looking at him when I heard a ring. It was Mr. Foster's phone. I checked it to know who it was. It was Charlotte. I grabbed Mr. Foster's phone and answer it.

“Charlotte, it's me Lev,” I said.

Nevermind. Kendrick will surprise you,” she answered to me and ended the call.

Surprise? What would it make a surprise when Charlotte already told it to me. Mr. Foster came back carrying 5 bags full of clothes. He went inside the car, and he gave me the bags. I checked what's inside the bags. It was full of clothes. Expensive ones.

“Take your shirt out,” he simply said to me.

“Huh?” I asked with redness on my face and a heart as fast as the gallops of the horses.