Chapter 28

"Just sit Lev," he said.

I gave him a sweet smile.

"The usual?" Ash asked.

Mr. Foster look at me and smiled.

"No, I want a Top Knot."

His friend just smiled and follow the hairstyle what Mr. Foster want.

"Your guy is handsome Ken," Ash said to Mr. Foster. "Yow Kendrick's boyfriend, how did you fall in love with this grumpy guy?" Ash asked to me.

I tint. Mr. Foster just smiled. While, the Ash is cutting his hair, he kept looking at me at the mirror.

"OMG! They're so cute!" one of the girls shriek.

I blushed hardly. Mr. Foster just gave a very damn sweet grin.
After a few minutes, Mr. Foster is already done.

"Do your future hubby look handsome," he asked to me.

I just blush and nodded. He suddenly pull me and kiss me in the lips.

"Thank you Ash."

Mr. Foster gave his credit card to Ash.

"No problem Ken," Ash uttered and smiled on the both of us.

Ash focus his attention to the guy earlier.

"I haven't introduced my love of my life, this is Caleb," he introduced.

Ash suddenly pulled Caleb and started to kiss him.

"Ugh Ash! How many times I told you, I'm straight! I only like girls!" Caleb said in a irritated voice.

Ash looks at him and said,

"Why? Can't a straight guy falls in love on a guy too? So do I, I'm also straight, but when it comes to you, I'm being gay!" Ash said. "So please give me a chance," he added.

Caleb started to be soft. Ash suddenly gave him a kiss in the lips.

"We need to get going Ash, Caleb," Mr. Foster said. "And here." Mr. Foster gave Caleb the coupon that the waiter gave him earlier.

"Sogo Hotel? How cheap Kendrick," complain by Caleb.

Mr. Foster just laughed.

Third Person's POV

Lev is on Kendrick's car now. Lev is eating chips while Kendrick is preparing to drive.

"Am I handsome Lev?" Kendrick asked.

Lev just look at him, munching.

"Hmm?" Lev simply nodded.

Kendrick get some tissue and wipe crumps and powder on Lev's face.

Kendrick suddenly squeezed Lev's face, pull to him and kiss him on the lips. Lev eyes went big and his cheeks are started to be rosy. The kiss ended with a blood on Lev's lips.

"Mr. Foster this is wrong," Lev said.

Kendrick lightens up some cigarettes and look at Lev.

"Why?" he asked.

Lev was so shock, seeing Kendrick smoking.

"When did you start to smoke?" Lev asked.

He look at Lev and laughed.

"Tss, long time ago," he explained.

Lev just didn't answer. Kendrick started to drive.

After several minutes of driving, they've reach the beach and the right timing to watch the sunset. While watching the sun goes down. Kendrick smiled.

"They sky is beautiful just like you Lev," he said.

Kendrick is wondering why Lev didn't answer. He look at Lev and saw him sleeping tightly.

"Mon prince dort comme un bébé," he said and smiled.

He suddenly carry Lev and put him on his lap. Kendrick put Lev's legs on the seat gently. He gave Lev a sweet and tender kiss in the forehead. Lev suddenly hugged Kendrick.

It's already night. Lev is still asleep on Kendrick. Kendrick lightens some ciggaretes and look at the window. Kendrick throw his ciggarretes and started to drive with Lev sleeping at sitting on his lap. While travelling, Kendrick kept looking at Lev calm sleeping face.

Instead of dropping Lev on his house, they will be passing the night on Kendrick's penthouse.

/FW/

Kendrick is sitting on the corner of his room, near the big window. Smoking and topless. He looks at Lev sleeping face.

"Je veux que tu reviennes Lev," he said.

"Baise mon putain d'oncle, c'est lui qui a ruiné notre relation. Et je sais que tu es le seul, pas Vaje," he added.

He approach Lev and clear Lev's hair on his forehead.

"Bientôt mon amour, bientôt." kisses lev on the forehead.

(Wag niyo ifucking translate !)

He suddenly kisses Lev on the forehead. He started to kiss intensely Lev on his lips. He started to took off Lev's clothes.

''Let' make this nigth hotter Lev,'' he said.

From the lips, he moved to the neck and chest. Lev's suddenly wakes up.

"M-mr. Foster."

He covered Lev's mouth and said,

"Shush Lev."

He covered Lev's mouth and started to give him hickeys on neck.

Lev's POV

I woke up with half-naked Mr. Foster on my side. He's hugging me so tight. He suddenly woke up.

"Why did you touch me?" I asked to him.

He smiled at me and answered. A smile that can make me fall for him again.

"Your body and lips are not safe from me," he said.

I blushed. I immediately stand up and put my shirt, but Mr. Foster grab me, lay me in the bed and started to kiss me.

"A last kiss, before you will be gone to me, FOREVER," he said and continue his kisses.

He started to kiss me aggressively with his gentle lips. Out of blue, he bites my lower lip which causes to bleed.

"I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you

Don't need no butterflies when you give me the whole damn zoo," he sang to me.

Every words he sang, it just makes me fall in love with him.

"By the way, right away, you do things to my body
I didn't know that I was starving till I tasted you," he ended.

We're on the middle of bed fighting when someone knock on the door.

"Tss. Who the hell is that? Can't he see I'm on a important right now," he asked madly. "Just stay here," he uttered to me.

When he open the door, I saw Toffer with an angry face. Fist is forming on his hand. Toffer suddenly punch Mr. Foster on the face. Mr. Foster drops on the floor because of Toffer's strong punch.
I immediately approached Toffer and stop him.

"Please stop Tof," I said to him.

Toffer suddenly hold my hands really tight. I saw Mr. Foster lips are bleeding. I want to help him but Toffer hold my hands really tight I can't barely move.

"Why did you fucking touch Lev huh? You're not contented to one? After being rude to him? You don't deserve his love Kendrick," he madly said.

Mr. Foster wiped the blood on his lips and stand up.

"I'm just giving him my last kiss Toffer, and starting today, he's now finally yours," he said.

A BIG SHOUT OUT TO THOSE SILENT READERS!

SARANGHAEYO! (sends virtual finger heart)