Chapter 165

Lev's POV

I looked at Mr. Foster with complete shock on me. Is he really being serious? He bought my family a $5,000,000 penthouse. I just can't believe what Mr. Foster did to my family. My husband was simply smiling at me. He went closed to me and grabbed my hands. He hold it so tight and kiss me on his favourite part of my body, my lips.

“Are you being serious?” I asked to him.

“Yeah. Anything for my new family,” he uttered to me. “They deserve a good home for raising a good and a pretty son,” he added and winked at me.

I just can't believe that this is happening. Mr. Foster isn't a better guy but he is the best guy I have ever been on a relationship into. He gave me a sweet kiss on my forehead. 8 cars stopped in front of us, and it's his family. All of them went out. People that are passing by are taking pictures of us. Who would not surprised if you saw this kind of people. I felt shy after realizing I am the only one wearing a light-coloured clothes.

“Let's go?” Mr. Foster asked to me.

I nodded at him as my response to his question. Mr. Foster was holding my hand while we are walking even some staffs of the apartment was also shocked seeing the Fosters and the Lamars. Mr. Foster and me went up first because Mr. Fosters family was just talking something. If it wasn't for Uncle Zion, I would never know this luxury apartment is owned by his Uncle Flinch. Mr. Flinch insisted that won't need to pay, it's a present for me and my family, but Mr. Foster kept declining it. We reached the penthouse, and it has a huge front door. Mr. Foster knocked on the door and there, my father opened it.

“Kendrick!” my father greeted to Mr. Foster. “Lev, is that you? You looked more prettier and more handsome the last I saw you,” he added.

I tinted on what my father uttered. Mr. Foster hugged my father and I was simply looking at them. I was completely looking at them, mesmerizing how there father and son relationship they have. It's good to see that Mr. Foster is experiencing a love of a father. It's just good to see that they are good to each other. Mr. Foster suddenly pulled me to him and joined their hug. I sometimes think that I am not my father’s real son, because of the way my father treated Mr. Foster. Well, I'm okay with it, Mr. Foster needs also a love.

“No one will make my favourite pie again,” my father uttered to me. “Why did you have to marry at a young age?” he asked to me.

"Dad, I'm 22 already."

I simply cackled at my dad. Mr. Foster simply smiled at my father. The both of us went inside and I saw my mother and my older sister cooking. I want to help them but my dad insisted that I should sit and relax. He uttered that I am a visitor. I was simply watching the penthouse, and it was huge, the house itself is already huge, and there is also a pool area where is the size of the house and also a big deck where you can have some good time with the amazing view. Mr. Foster bought all of this just for my family? He really loves me so much.

“How's the married life? Are we going to have some grandkids?” my mother asked to the both of us.

“Mom!” I uttered to her. “We can't have kids because we are both boys!” I added.

She simply laughed at me. She continue cooking while my father was simply watching sports on the television. Mr. Foster gets close to me.

“We can,” he uttered to me. “We just need a donor that is related to us, our sperm. Money isn't a problem anymore,” he added.

I looked at him and tinted. If you are really rich, you can buy things you want and do anything you want. Mr. Foster smiled at me and pinched my cheeks and shakes my head.