Chapter 39

Lev's POV

I'm about to stepped out and leave on Mr. Foster's office when he suddenly called my name. I look at him.

“Come here,” he said. “Stop being rude sweetheart,” he added.

I slowly approached him. While walking, I am really so nervous. I didn't noticed my feet are shaking.

“Where's my nephew?” he asked.

I look at him with an emotionless face. His face resembles Mr. Foster, he looks so hot with those perfect line eyebrows and cheek bones, especially his sharp jawline. He looks like adult man on Manga.

“On his penthouse, he said he will be absent,” I answered to him.

He rolled his eyes and smirked.

“And my future niece-in-law or nephew-in-law?”

Before answering, i look at him, he's sitting like those bosses like Mr. Foster. They are really relatives even their movements are the same.

“Same reason as Mr. Foster,” i answered to him with a cold voice.

He focus his both eyes on me, he stand up and come near to me. I’m so anxious at this moment I don’t know what he wants to do with me. I remain calm and closed my eyes like a emotionless butler or assistant.

“Why so rude sweetheart? Mad at me?” he uttered.

I heard that he walk behind me. I feel that he sniffs my neck. I felt goose bumps. He walk circles around me and then stopped in front me. He raise my chin and said,

“No wonder Kendrick don’t want to let go, you're really quite addicting and a delicacy.”

I started to feel that his face starting to be close to mine. I started to shake of fear, but he suddenly stop he touch my lips and started to move down to neck until he reach my chest.

“I'm starting to be a perverted guy when it comes to Crein,” he said. “My precious bottom won't happy about this,” he added.

What did he say? Precious bottom? He’s also have a boyfriend or husband. They are really family, straight guys who are married to a fellow men.

“You and Gray really have the same attitude, you're both nice and deeply in love with the Fosters,” he uttered.

His husband’s name is Gray? He gets back to his sit, i remain standing in front of him like a statue.

“I'm not the enemy here Crein, I know Foster will broke his promises to you when he already found his love of life,” he said. “The day i threat you, the next day Kendrick will meet Vaje, it was signed that he will meet Vaje again on the day after you broke up with,” he added.

I just look at him with a bland face.

Did you see his face when he’s introducing Vaje? He has no sadness in his eyes even a tears didn't drop because there's Vaje,” he continue to explain. "My nephew is a jerk, Lev."

He looks at me, he didn't expect me not to cry, i turned my bland face into a smile. If Mr. Foster rapidly change his love for me, why did he wants a last date before we go to different paths forever? Why do Kendrick say he wants me back when he was drunk and earlier? Why do I felt those kisses when he’s kissing me earlier, those kisses that we're still together.

“I'm happy for you Lev, there's Toffer who loved you,” he uttered and smile to me. “I wish I treat my prince like Toffer and Kendrick treats you, i treated him like a trash years ago.”

His face started to be depress.

“Maybe next time I will tell you that,” he said.

I simply nodded at him and left the office. I saw Charlotte with a worried face, waiting for me. When she saw me, she immediately approached me.

Did he punch you? Did he cut you? Or... did he kissed you?” she asked me. “I know those attitudes of Flinch Foster, he used to punch, slap or cut his husband.”

I just laugh at her. My best friend looks at me like I am a weirdo. I started to walk so do she.

“Why are you laughing? Did he make you a crazy man?” she asked again.
I look at her and answered, “Nothing bad happen to me Charlotte.”

I seen her face started to be relieved. We continue to walk, Charlotte just kept talking about her plan to my birthday but i just ignored her. I saw Toffer from afar walking towards to the both of us. He stopped when he already reach me.

“You two are like a swans, inseparable, can't live without each other,” she complains.

Toffer look at me with a worried face, he even check my neck and arms if there's any bruises.

“Stay away from that man my prince,” Toffer said to me.

I simply nodded at him.

“Good,” he said and pat my head.

He put his arm on my shoulders and slowly walk with us. He smell so good, i kept sniffing him like his perfume was a drug.

“You like my perfume my prince?” he asked.

I tint and shyly nodded at him. He just chuckled and mess my hair. While walking on our way to the office that I was designated, Toffer hums for me like he was serenading me.

“Lev?” he called to me.

I look at with a smiling face as a sign of a ‘Yes?'

I want to meet your parents, i want to give me their blessings to marry you,” he said.

My eyes went big, I'm nervous and also I bit fluttered. What if Papa doesn't like him? But I know he will accept Toffer all of his heart. He will be glad I already found the man who will love me till afterlife.

“And I want to say for them, for not bringing you home for 3 days, they must be very worried about you,” he said on a very gentle tone.

I smiled at him and nodded at him as a sign that i was agreed on his decision.

“I hope your father would like me,” he said on a very nervous tone.

I pat his back in order he could calm down, he looks at me and gave me a nice smile of him.

“Thanks my prince,” he said.

He grabs my chin and gave me nice and gentle kiss in the lips.

“YOWO! Palagi nalang kayo naglaplapan, pwede kahit isang araw wag muna kayo magkisskissan, kakainggit eh,” reklamo ng matalik kong kaibigan.

I just saw Toffer chuckled silently and continue to kiss me in the lips.
We’re already in front of our house. I look at Toffer before entering the house. He looks very nervous, I hold his hands to make him comfortable. He gaze at me kiss me in the cheeks.
I open the door and saw my father sitting in our salla. He looks at me very serious and look at Toffer.

HAPPY 2.74K READSS MAHSWEETHARTS!