Chapter 100

Lev's POV

I started to crawl back on the bed. I started to be nervous. Who knows a single kiss would turn into a temptation. He was simply grinning at me and approaching me, slowly. I closed my eyes when he's really close to me.

“It's just a simple sweet peck, my Lev,” he uttered to me. “No, sweet peck would hurt you, or make you disable,” he added and kissed me on the cheeks.

I tinted after he gave me a sweet kiss on the cheeks. He was softly cackling at me. I feel embarrassed at myself. He brought the food outside. I didn't know that there is a small balcony on our room, the curtains kept blocking it. I peeked at him, there's also a vase full of roses on the displayed as the centrepiece of the table. He signed me to approached him. I wore my boxer and approached him. He opened the sat for me, just like a gentleman. I was simply looking at his handsome face that has soft smile petrified on his face. I just noticed that he's topless, he's only wearing a lose sweat pants.

“Stop looking at me, Lev. I'm not your food to feel delicious at,” he uttered to me. “But, you're my food,” he added and bite his lower lip.

I look away from him at looks at the waves that is joining us on this breakfast. The sea is very a majestic place. A place where's no problem to be found, but a place where full of mysteries and unknown. I barely noticed that Mr. Foster grab my plate because I was distracted by the sceneries the sea gave to me. Mr. Foster was simply looking at me on a serious way, while chopping the omelette of me. He suddenly hold my hair and makes me face at him.

“Eat,” he uttered to me and gave me the omelette that he already cut into pieces. “Do you want ketchup with that?” he asked to me.

I simply nodded at him. He pour a ketchup on my plate. He opened a box of grape juice for me and gave it to me. I slowly eat my food, I don't want Mr. Foster to think that I am a rascal when I am eating with my food. He was simply staring at me while I am eating, and never touched a piece of his food. I tinted when our eyes meet. He grab his fork and only ate a one piece of green peas and continue to stare me.

“Mr. Foster aren't you hungry?” I asked to him.

He simply shook his head and responded, “I am already full on your moans.”

My tint added. I continue to eat my food while my face is still reddening. He was chuckling at me and messes my hair. He grab my grape juice and took a sip. While he was sipping, he's looking at me. I don't know why he seems so hot while sipping the juice. He lick his upper lip and bite his lower lip after taking a sip.

“Why so shy, my love?” he asked to me.
“Don't act that I wasn't your ex and your future husband to be,” he added.

I completely ignored him and continue to eat my food, but there’s still a red on my face. I already finish my food, I'm about to wipe my mouth, when Mr. Foster did it for me. The chair fell on the ground because he was rushing to wipe the food on my mouth. He slowly pat the napkin on my mouth. I felt shy while he's wiping my mouth. While he's wiping the left over pieces of my food, a soft smile was petrified on his mouth. He kept smiling at me.

“What a good-looking goddess is staring at me right now,” he suddenly complimented to me. “A God may want this kind of God, a goddess,” he added.

My tint was added. Our moment was suddenly interrupted when Charlotte entered our room. She was rushing to me. Mr. Foster looks at her on a vey mad but on a soft way. She's catching her breath and seems so nervous and anxious. She saw my grape juice and grabbed. She took a sip from it.

“What's wrong?” I asked to her.

She looks at me, “Uncle Beck and Dad just arranged me with someone who I barely know,” she answered to me. "They even told me the man's age. Maybe it's a fricking old one?" she answered.

Mr. Foster looks at me. Arranged? She looks so anxious and scared. I don't know why she is scared. Does she wants to have a man who will love for forever. Don't tell me, that she wants to be single and being jealous at the couples she passed, especially on me. Maybe it's just a meet up not a wedding.

“Maybe it's just an arrangement? Like flowers or someone to meet up with?” Mr. Foster uttered to her and sat on the railings of the balcony.

“Yeah. Mr. Foster is right. Maybe it's just a date,” I said to her.

“You two don't understand. Arranged. As in arranged marriage,” she answered to us.

She grabbed the chair that fell earlier and sat in front of me. She bowed down and touched his head. I heard a sob from her. Is she crying? Me and Mr. Foster was simply looking at each other. He suddenly winked at me. Charlotte cries started to be loud. She was screaming and slapping his head. I approached her and patted her back.

“I thought you liked to be with someone?” I asked to her.

She stopped crying and looks at me. She hugged me and started to cry. I'm dead, this is Mr. Foster's shirt, what if there's mucus that sticks to Mr. Foster's shirt. She stopped crying and looks at the both of us.

“Yeah but they said I'm getting old. I need to give them a grandchild. Brahms can do that but why me?!” she explained to us. “And, we're just gonna sign papers, there's no fancy weddings or even a west one. Just signing the fucking papers. Worst, I will only meet this man after 7 months of signing the paper. What if that man is an old one?!” she shouted.

“No. I know that person. He's also on my company, he's just busy on his own company,” Mr. Foster answered to her. “He's handsome. He's 2 years older to you. He knows you, very well. And, it’s our Brahms playmate. You used to have a crush on him,” Mr. Foster added.

Charlotte’s crying face suddenly stopped. She wiped her tears on his eyes. Her sad face earlier turns into a happy  one. Because of her happiness she felt, she started to jump around. I felt so happy for her, seeing her being happy and fulfilling his dreams to have a good husband. Every guy who wants to court her during our high school days, distanced themselves because of me. They don't want to be friends with me because of Zheke's death, they are too afraid to get close to me even though the murderer is already on prison. But Charlotte didn't bother, she continue to be friends with me.

“But you said you're gonna meet him after many months,” Mr. Foster uttered to her.

“I don't care,” she responded to him.

Because of her enjoyment, she accidentally pushed Mr. Foster. It's a good thing Mr. Foster is holding in the railings, if  not, he was already a bait of the fishes. Charlotte was so shock and afraid, she started to ran away from us. Mr. Foster was looking at her and gave her a death glare.

“Are you okay?” I said after approaching him.

He simply nodded and smiled at me. He held my cheeks. His right arm started to crawl on my waist, and pulled me closer to him.

“I'm okay, mi amor,” he uttered to me with a hotness on his voice. “As long a you're here,” he added and slowly makes our lips touch each other.

While our lips is touching each other, the waves started to be quiet, all noises suddenly vanished like a bubble and the heart beats are only sound I can hear.