Chapter 124

Lev's POV

I tinted from the question Charlotte asked to me. I was so awkward at this moment, I couldn't speak, I was petrified at my place, and simply staring at the clothes I am holding. Because of the questions, Charlotte asked to me, I also wonder what would it be, knowing Mr. Foster is very aggressive on me. Maybe a doggy style and maybe 3-5 rounds. The thoughts on my head just started to be wilder. From rounds and positions to the voice of Mr. Foster, moaning and chanting my name. I didn't noticed that I was staring to laugh from the thoughts on my head.

“What are you smiling?” someone asked to me.

I comeback from being conscious because of the whispered of someone. I looked back to know that person and it was Mr. Foster, his arms was crossing and looks so serious while glancing at me.

“Who's inside your head?” he asked to me.

I looked at him nervously and simply shook my head at him. I’m too embarrassed to tell him what's inside my head. He was simply looking at him with a bland face. He approached me and looks very closely at me.

“No one, Mr. Foster,” I answered to him.

His looks started to be sharp. I was just looking at him on a nervous way.

“It's just you,” I responded. “No one, just you,” I added to convince him and not to force me to tell the real thoughts.

He smirked, “Good, it better not be anyone. I'll kill them for destroying my wife's mind,” he uttered to me. “Come. Let's go back to the company. Flinch is waiting for us there and also my other uncles, they want to meet you personally,” he added.

I simply nodded at him. He grabbed my hand and hold it very tight. I started to feel anxious, I'm meeting Mr. Foster family again. I don't know what they think of me. If Mr. Foster friends are happy for our relationship, how about his uncles? Well, Mr. Flinch likes me, but maybe his uncles are different. People have different perspective, maybe one of them doesn't like me or worst, all of them. Mr. Foster opened the car for me, I entered and sat immediately. This anxiousness This anxiousness of mine, wouldn't make calm down. One of the staff put the clothes we bought on the compartment of the car.
Charlotte and Brahms are on the same car. While, Mr. Foster was driving the car, he noticed that I am anxious. He suddenly stopped the car on the middle of the road. I looked at him, he stopped his car on the middle of the road. My anxiousness added, what if a police will pass our way? Motorcycles? Cars?

“Mr. Foster, continue driving, we're on the middle of the road. It's not safe,” I uttered him.

He only gave me a smile as his response. I kept looking at the window to see any vehicles passing our way. Mr. Foster makes me face at him. When the moment I faced him, he immediately gave me a sweet kiss in the lips. By the help of his kiss, I was able to calm down a little bit from my anxiousness.

“You have nothing to worry about, Lev,” he uttered to me. “I am here. If my uncles doesn't like you, it will change the fact that you're the one I'll be marrying. Beside, they forced me to marry, so they should respect the person I am marrying,” he added.

I smiled at him. His words makes me fully calm down. I already learned my lesson from Mr. Flinch. No matter they like me or not, it will not change Mr. Foster loves me. No matter how many threats they give to me, Mr. Foster will protect me and my family.

“Just simply calm down, wife. I know that they will like you. Just seeing you would tame them, just like what happen to me,” he uttered. “Have a nap, I'll wake you up when we are there,” he added.

I simply nodded at him. He smiled at me and patted my head. He started to drive the car again. I closed my eyes and make my mind calm down from any thoughts. But no matter how I do, I couldn't sleep. There's something that kept bothering me, I don't know what it is. It's something or someone. I looked at my phone, and I saw a 20 messages from one person. I checked it to know who it was. It was Toffer. He kept begging me to forgive him. He wants me to see him at their house. Says on his message, that he really regret breaking my heart. He really wants me to get back to him. Mr. Foster grabbed my phone and looked at my phone. His face turns into seriousness, he opened his window, and unexpectedly throw my phone outside.

“Mr. Foster!” I shouted to him.

“I'll get you a new one,” he simply uttered to me. “I don't want that jerk to bother you,” he added.

He drives as fast as he can. He looks so serious by just looking at him. He is extremely mad at this point. I regretted opening my phone.

“I'm sorry,” I simply apologized to him. “I didn't mean to make you mad,” I added.

He looks at me and simply smiled. He messed my hair and pinched my cheeks.

“You didn't,” he responded to me. “It was Toffer. Stop thinking that it's all your fault. Remember, I wouldn't be mad at you, you're the one that only left to me, I must take good care of you, wife,” he added.

I smiled at him. He suddenly grabbed my hand, and hold it very tight. He gave it a sweet pecked on my hand. I thought he would let go of my hand but he didn't. Our hand remain holding each other until we reached the company. Mr. Foster opened the door for me. What a true gentleman. Every step I take while walking inside the company, the more nervous I am. I am still anxious on how he's uncles would react about me and also their nephew marrying a l boy.

We took the elevator, so we can go fast at his room. We're already in front of Mr. Foster's office where his uncles are inside of it. Mr. Foster hold my hand really tight, so I can be relax and calm down. Mr. Foster opened the door and I saw 6 men, 5 of his uncles, including Mr. Flinch, and a young boy that has the same age as Mr. Foster, probably one of his uncle's son.

All of them looked at the both of us. I was shaking by the moment all of their eyes went on me. I looked at Mr. Foster, still shaking. But he is looking at his uncles and didn't noticed that I need his attention. He slowly walks at them, he almost forgot me to come with him. It's a good thing, he looked back to check me. He sighed and went back on me. I don't know why they are so silent. I almost got deaf because of the silence between the family. When we are already in front of them. They were just looking at the both of us, while Mr. Flinch was busy sipping a cup of coffee and didn't bother his brothers, and brother-in-law.
Minutes passed, they were still silent and just looking at the both of us. I begun to be more nervous, especially Mr. Foster's cousin, the way he looked at me, it give me chills. I must say, no wonder Mr. Foster is so damn handsome, his uncles are kind a.... HOTTIE.  I was holding at Mr. Foster arm so tight, I know it started to be red and sore.

“Tss. Stop it you, idiots. You're scaring Lev,” Mr. Flinch uttered to stop the silence.
“Kendrick will kill you, if you scare him,” Mr. Flinch added.

His uncles started to laugh. Mr. Foster rolled his eyes on them, Mr. Foster grabbed a chair and let me sat on it. I can hear what they are talking, but I can see that they are laughing about Mr. Foster.

One of his uncles, is like a Mr. Flinch, but on a jolly way. He always smiles and looks like has a lot of friends, also has lots of girls. A extrovert one. He has sharp nose and has double eyelids. He also has a reddish lips. He has this killer smile.

The other one, a hottie. He looks so hot, he looks like the father of Mr. Foster. He is a hunk just like Mr. Foster. You will know that he always go to the gym. He looks like those Manga characters, he has an unbelievable face. Girls would die for him. I think he's already 30 but he looks like 20+ to me.

The third uncle, he is different from the two uncles of Mr. Foster, I described first. He looks like Mr. Foster's mom. He's probably Mr. Foster's uncle from the mother side. I can say, he has a strong appeal. He has already white hair on his hair but he's still hot. A busy one, and has a beard.

The last uncle, he's also on Mr. Foster's mother side. The brother of the third uncle. He's young, maybe the youngest of all them. Him and Mr. Foster looks like has only 10 years gap at their age. Has a kissable lips and also the most good looking out of all them. This one is different, there's something that I can't explain about him.

And the last one, Mr. Foster's cousin. I looked at him and...

he was looking at me.