Chapter 139

Lev's POV

I felt shy after Mr. Foster asked that. I was hiding my reddening face on Mr. Foster’s back. Mr. Foster was simply cackling. Mr. Foster looked at me and pinched my blushing cheeks.

“Well, I'm always on the mood to do that,” Mr. Foster told to his teacher. “I can do more than 5 rounds Mr. Ram. But I'm just resting Lev's hole for our honeymoon,” Mr. Foster added and started to cackled.

My tint was added when Mr. Foster uttered those words. Mr. Foster is even wilder than I thought. Him and also his teacher kept laughing. Mr. Foster grabbed my hand all of a sudden, he kissed it my hand in front of his teacher and hold it very tight. Mr. Foster also added a sweet smile. His teacher was also simply giving us a smile.

“My best wishes for the both of you,” Mr. Ram uttered to us. “I hope your relationship with each other would last,” he added.

Mr. Foster smiled at him. Mr. Ram approached Mr. Foster and hugged him so tight. I am currently looking at them, hugging each other with a smile on my face. They are so sweet, they have a father and son bond. Maybe Mr. Ram treated Mr. Foster like his own son because he knows that Mr. Foster doesn't have a father to have a bond.

“I think we must go, we haven't ate our lunches,” Mr. Foster uttered to his teacher, Mr. Ram. “We also have things to be done. See you on our wedding day, Mr. Ram. I'll be expecting you,” Mr. Foster added and winked at his teacher.

Mr. Ram simply nodded. Me and Mr. Foster goes out on the house of his teacher. Mr. Ram accompany us to Mr. Foster's car. I waved goodbye at him, and after that I entered the car. Mr. Foster entered the car also.

“Did you really mean it?” I asked to Mr. Foster.

He stopped from fixing himself and looked at me.

“Mean what?” he asked to me.

“I heard what Mr. Ram and you talked about,” I explained to him.

He smiled and touched my chin. He suddenly took the moment to gave me a sweet kiss. The kiss lasted for a couple of minutes. He ceased the kiss with a sweet smile on his face. He touched my cheeks.

“Of course, Lev. I love you so much, I told you my love for you isn't a joke anymore,” he uttered to me. “It's already true. I can't bare spending my whole day without you,” he added.

I smiled at him. His love for me is real. I didn’t know why did I think that his love is fake. Mr. Foster started to drive the car. He grabbed my left hand before driving. I thought he will give it only a sweet peck but he holds it even on driving. While on the middle of the trip, my stomach started to rumble, a sign that I'm already hungry.

“Are you hungry?” Mr. Foster asked to me.
I looked at Mr. Foster, “Yeah, I do,” I answered to him.

He didn't bother to speak and started to speed up the car. I don't know where the both of us will going. I suddenly remembered we have food on Black's restaurant. Maybe someone already ate our food. I started to think what is the taste of my food. After a couple of minutes of driving, we arrived on a restaurant. Mr. Foster decided to go through to the drive's thru. Mr. Foster stopped for a minute.

“What do you want to eat?” Mr. Foster asked to me.

I looked at him and answered, “Anything will do.”

He simply nodded at me and started to go forward. While waiting for our turn, Mr. Foster started to play a music. It was an instrumental music, a violin one to be specific. The car moved, and we it's our turn. Mr. Foster slowly pulled the car.

“Good-"

“I'll take anything, food that is worth of five thousand pesos,” Mr. Foster cut the words of the staff and uttered his order. “I don't care what it is, the important thing, it is a food,” Mr. Foster added.

The staff was speechless of what Mr. Foster uttered. I heard that she started to shout on his colleagues about Mr. Foster's door. Mr. Foster was simply waiting for her response. I was hiding my laugh because all of them were panicking, and I also heard that they were calling their manager. After a couple of minutes of waiting for her response.

“On the next window, Sir,” she simply uttered to us with an exhaustion on her voice.

Mr. Foster proceeds on the next window. Mr. Foster grabbed his card out of his wallet and gave it to the cashier. The cashier was too stunned to speak after seeing Mr. Foster's card. Who wouldn't be shocked when a customer would pay up with a black card.

“S-Sir, we only take cash in here,” the cashier uttered to Mr. Foster.

Mr. Foster smirked and open his wallet again. While getting his money, I saw there's a picture of me and Mr. Foster inserted on his wallet. I tinted, I just knew that Mr. Foster cherished me so much. Mr. Foster gave the cashier a newly bills of 5 thousand pesos.

“Keep the change,” Mr. Foster uttered to her.

“Thank you, Sir,” the cashier thanked to Mr. Foster.

Mr. Foster proceed to the next window to get our order. While waiting for them, Mr. Foster was looking something on his phone. I took a peek, and he was texting someone. I took a little bit closer to looked at it. It was a person called Ben. Mr. Foster saw me on the mirror of his car, and he immediately closed his phone and pretend nothing happens.

“Tss. Stop peeking wife,” he uttered to me. “I don't have any mistress. You have no one to be jealous about,” he added.

“But, why are you so defensive-"

I wasn't able to continue speaking when he suddenly kissed me in the lips. I tried stopping Mr. Foster by pushing him away from me but he was holding both of my arms so I can’t resist his kiss. Mr. Foster started to enjoy the kiss he was doing with me, when suddenly a loud knock a window interrupted Mr. Foster enjoyment. Mr. Foster stopped from kissing me and smirked. I felt embarrassed and also the staff who was holding our order, she saw us kissing each other. Mr. Foster slowly open the window to get our food. It was 5 bags full of food, the both of us, can't finish all of the food.

“Thank you Sir, enjoy kiss- I mean eating,” the staff uttered to Mr. Foster.

Mr. Foster started to drive the car. He parked on the restaurants parking lot. He grabbed a food on the bag and started to gave it to me. He gave me a cheese burger, a fries, a sundae, and a chicken with fried rice. It has also an orange soda. I was simply staring at him, I didn't know but why Mr. Foster seems so handsome right now, he's more handsome right now, it's maybe because of the shades he is wearing.

“Stop staring at me, and start eating,” Mr. Foster said to me. “Or I'll be he one who'll be eating you,” he added to threaten me and grins at me.

I blushed and decided to start eating. I heard a soft cackled from him. I begun to eat the chicken, I felt relieved after eating. I'm so hungry, I could eat a whole horse. Mr. Foster was looking at me while I am eating my food. I felt bothered by his looks. I can't focus on eating on my food when someone as handsome as Mr. Foster is looking at me. Mr. Foster has a sharp looks on me while biting his burger.

“Tss. You're so clumsy when you eat,” he scolded to me.

He grabbed a tissue and wiped it on the side of my mouth. He kept wiping it until it was removed. Mr. Foster put the used tissue on his pockets, and continue eating. After a couple of minutes of eating, I’m done eating and also I'm already full. I drank my orange soda, and burp came out from my mouth, after drinking the soda. I looked at Mr. Foster, and a small cackled was seen on him.

“I'm sorry,” I uttered to him.

He continue cackling. Mr. Foster messed my hair and continue eating his food. Mr. Foster suddenly gave me his phone that causes me to stopped looking outside. I looked at him, with a face that can be seen a little confusion.

“Play with it,” he simply told to me. “I'll be eating,” he added.

He gave me his phone. I opened his phone, and by just looking at his lock screen, my face and his can be seen already. Mr. Foster do really love me and cherish me so much. I started to looked something on his phone. I don't know why would I do with his phone. I don't have so much to do with it anyway beside opening his Instagram. My husband was so focus at eating, I know he's really hungry, as me.i decided to watch some videos to entertain me while waiting for Mr. Foster eating. While watching a video, I started to feel sleepy, the last thing I knew when I fell asleep, Mr. Foster gave me a peck in the forehead and put me a blanket and also a pillow, so I can feel comfortable.

A/N: Hello guys! Happy New Year. Wishing all of you to have a better year. I'll be posting the Anniversary Chapter and also the wedding day of KenLev on Jan. 3. A special chapter for the 1 year anniversary of the HS.

JANUARY 2, 2020. THE FIRST 5 CHAPTERS OF HS WAS PUBLISHED.