Chapter 106

Lev's POV

I started to feel dizziness and blackness on my sight. I remembered that I didn't ate breakfast earlier and also add the pain I am feeling right now. They look so comfy at each other, blankets covering their body, hugging each other while naked. I can also see so many hickeys around their chest. I started to cried on the floor. I can't keep this pain I am feeling right now, I really wanted to face him but I am just too weak to do that. Dax and Eli started to comfort me. That's why Toffer's whole family looks so nervous after seeing me, they don't want their son's secret to he exposed. I started to sob harder and harder, until I can't barely breath. My whole body started to be shaky. He already did this 3 times to me, maybe I only knew three, but I know that he did this a thousand times. There's so many good luck happening to me but it doubles when it comes to bad luck. I can't describe the pain I am feeling right now. It seems like my heart started to turned into pieces again.

“Well, you can choose between the both of us, we're much more handsome with that cheater,” Dax uttered to me. “And we have longer rods too,” he added and winked at me.

I realized that I need to leave on this house. I don't want Toffer to see me like this, it maybe hard for me to leave him but I need to do this in order I would not hurt myself anymore. I stand up and gave the soup to Eli. I wiped my tears.

“Give that to Toffer or you can eat whenever you want. I'm leaving. Tell him I went here and saw everything,” I uttered to both of them. “And tell him, I'm breaking up with him,” I added.

I left their house. I started to cry on my way to find taxi to go to work. I can't hide this pain anymore. I don't care what people think about me, I'm on a very soaring pain right now. I should haven’t fall in love with him, I should haven't give him my trust, he always broke his promises to me, I should haven't give him chances, I should know his true identity, I should haven't love him. I'm a smart person but when it comes to love, I'm such a dull person like monkey, monkey is better when it's about love. I fell from those sweet talks, sweet talks that covers up all the lie. I looked at the time, I'm already late, I don't care anymore, I don't have  any energy to go work today. I wasted 2 hours of my time, and skipped breakfast for nothing. Suddenly, my phone started to ring, I checked to know who's calling me, it was my mother. Before I answered it, I wiped my tears and calm down. When I answered the phone, I heard a sob from the other side of the phone.

“Hello, Ma?”

“Nak, sinugod yung tatay mo sa hospital,” my mom uttered to me. “Yung mga inipon nating pera, masyado pang kulang. ‘Di ko alam kung saan ako kukuha ng pwedeng ibabayad natin. ‘Di pumayag ang mga doctor na operahan siya kung wala tayong pambayad. Our bank accounnt suddenly shut down for some unknown reason,” she added while crying so hard.

Why does bad luck kept attacking me. The pain I felt started to be doubled. My heart started to beat very fast. I started to shake from nervousness again. I stopped from walking and think. The thorns that pokes on my heart started to be shaper and painful.

“I-i'll find a way,” I uttered to her and hang up the call.

I started to dial Charlotte, so I can borrow some money from her. I’m sure she will let me borrow some. But no matter how I tried to call her, she wouldn't pick up, I tried on Mr. Brahms too but it's also the same. I don't know who to call. I passed Toffer's name while searching for a name to call, I'm about to dial it because of desperate but the rain started to pour very hard. That causes my phone to shut down. I tried opening it but it won't work. I started to lose hope. My loved ones started to vanished slowly. I sat on the street with the rain pouring on me, crying. I thought the rain stopped already but I saw Mr. Foster, holding an umbrella. I got hope, when I saw him, he's the only one I hope to borrow some money. He helped me stand up.

“Get's inside the car now,” he uttered to me on a bossy way.

I simply nodded at him. He escorted me on the way to his car. I get inside of his car, soaking wet. Instead of sitting in front with Mr. Foster, I moved on the back seat. I don't want his car to get wet. I also took off my vest so I can with it. I bowed down and started burst into tears. I didn't noticed that Mr. Foster went inside already and started to begun driving. I saw him from the driver's mirror that he kept stealing gazes at me. He suddenly stopped the car. He went beside me.

“Tss. I told you to stay away from him,” he scolded to me. “Look what happened to you being cheated, and wasted,” he added.

How did he knew it? I didn't tell anybody about my problems today. Maybe he saw me earlier and followed me. That's not any problem to me. My huge problem is how to find money for my fathers surgery. Well, maybe a solution for my problem is in front of me.  He's the only one who can help me right now. I would accept any faith he will give to me as long as my would be save.

(Prolouge) I started to kneel down on him. He was so confused after I kneeled at him. He wiped my tears that was dropping on eyes. I burst out crying on him.

“Mr. Foster, please I'm begging you to help me,” I begged to him while still crying. “My father was hospitalized and need some money for his surgery, please help me. I don't know who to call for help but you,” I added. “I would do anything, anything, Mr. Foster, you can remove my salary in exchange of my debt to you,” I uttered weakly.

He looks at me on a bland way. He wiped my tears that continuously dropping on my eyes. He suddenly gave me a gentle kiss on the lips to make me calm.

“I have an idea Lev,” he uttered to me after I calmed down.

“W-what is it?” I asked to him.

“Be my wife, forever. I'll be the one who will support you and your family,” he answered to me. “I'll pay you 1 million pesos a month?” he added.

I don't what to answer to him. I was petrified while kneeling on him. This is a commitment forever, being a wife isn't a joke. I still loved Toffer. Maybe on this agreement I will forget about him. My father life is more important than him. And I know I will be in good hands with Mr. Foster

“I-i accept,” I uttered while stuttering. “But, the money you will gave to me. You can send it to my family, I don't need it anyway,” I added with a weak voice.

A small smile formed on his lips. I am really right, no matter how many men comes on my life, I would really go to Mr. Foster. I was silence all the time, and didn't bother to talk. Mr. Foster suddenly started to remove my shirt.

“Mr. Foster, not here,” I uttered to him.
He looks at me and started to chuckled, “Silly. I will change your clothes, you're soaking wet. And I already have the rights to touch you. You're already mine. We'll do this later,” he uttered.

Yeah. I'm already his wife. There's a pain on my heart for leaving Toffer but I can't stand him anymore, he's always like this. I maybe nuts for agreeing on Mr. Foster but I made a promise to my father, that he likes to see me on a wedding with a man I loved beside me. Mr. Foster is already done changing my clothes. He let me wore a loosen t-shirt. He started to wipe my hair with his blazer.

“You know it's a lifetime commitment right? Being my husband. The papers we're about to sign is one of a kind. Divorced and Annulment can't do anything about it. We can't be separated,” he uttered to me.

I'm about to change my mind but  I imagined my father, dying on the bed. I simply nodded at him. I started to cry, there's so much things I need to let go, Toffer, my freedom, and I can't bare to be separated to my family.

“Don't worry Lev. I know our feelings can go to the next level,” he said to me. “I'm glad you're already mine,” he uttered to me.

A soft smile suddenly shape on his lips. He looks at me, I can see on his eyes, the happiness on his eyes. He gave me a sweet peck on the forehead and hugged me really tight.