Chapter 79

Lev's POV

I look away from him and started to blushed so hard. I blush so redden, it looks unreal and as red as tomato. Why am I feeling this way? Is there any valid feelings that didn't leave in my heart? And also I let my boss kissed me even though I am already belongs to someone else, instead of trying to stop him but those brushes he do on my lips makes me weak, it makes me so secure with him, just like what I felt on Toffer.  Can it be called cheating? I hope not. It's not also my fault, I'm with my boss and also my ex in this trip, I asked Toffer about this trip and he agreed. The only thing I would do is stay away from Mr. Foster, but no matter how I tried staying away from him, destiny or Mr. Foster kept finding a way to get us close.

“Tss. Stop acting you haven’t seen this body Lev, I know you want this,” he said to me.

I simply ignored him and kept looking at the window, so I can't be distracted and stunned by Mr. Foster's body. All of a sudden Mr. Foster lean over me, I barely noticed that my left hand is holding his 8 packed abs. I pushed him away from me, I should probably resist the temptation I am feeling that his kiss is giving to me.

“Playing hard to get again, Lev?” he asked to me. “Well, I'm good on winning this game,” he added.

After saying those words to, he suddenly lays in top of me. He hold my chin and raises it up. The fingers on his left hand started to crawl from my nose and goes down. When his fingers touches my neck with my Adam's apple, I moaned a little bit. I expect that he will stop on my collar bone but I was wrong, he still continues being deeper. His hand gets inside of my shirt and successfully found my nipple. He started to play with it. I closed my eyes to resist the temptation I felt but I can't help myself but to moan.

“Missing those high notes you are making, Lev,” he said to me while still playing with my nipple. “I hope to hear that everyday, strawberry lips,” he added.

He started to brush his lips against mine very aggressively. He added a bite on my lower lip that marked on my lips. Our kiss was ended when a flight attendant drop a mug on the floor ‘cause he saw me and Mr. Foster kissing. Mr. Foster gets off on the top of me and sat on his seat, just like nothing happened. The flight attendant was just tinting and speechless standing in front of us.

“I'm sorry for the interruption Mr. Foster, Mr. Crein,” she uttered to us. “I just want to bring you some drinks and some snacks. But it looks like you two are already full because of the kiss,” she added and smile embarrassedly.

Mr. Foster bite his lips and smiled. He looks at me seductively. I look away from him and look at the flight attendant.

“I'll go now. I'm so sorry for the interruption,” she said to us. “You can continue the things the both of you are doing. And I almost forgot.”

She check the pocket of his skirt and my eyes gets big after seeing what she gets what's inside. It's a strawberry flavoured  condom. Why does a flight attendant has a condom on his pockets? She put it on my table.

“In case the both of you do swordfights in the plane, ‘cause we are still 2 hours away from Batangas,” she said. “Enjoy!” she added and left the room.

“Now we can do it safely, Lev,” he said to me and smiled.

I don't know if he is serious or just joking. The only thing I know I fall down on his temptation trap. I simply ignored him while my face is till on redden. He shook his head and smiled. I remembered I brought a book, so I can be entertain to past the time. I grab the book inside of Toffer's bags that he gave me earlier. I put in here, so I can get it easily. I started to read the book. But I can’t get focus on reading because  I get easily distracted by the topless Mr. Foster. It looks like he is finding something on his bag. His necklace is just there hanging and swaying. I can took a better look on his necklace. I look closer on it and there's something that was signed on the back on his necklace. I can’t read it properly ‘cause it was calligraphy, it's hard to read it when far away especially on small figures and black ink.  It looks like it is 3 letters or a 4 lettered was written on it. Maybe it is a 4 lettered name? Probably Vaje's name. He's really not going to forget Vaje. Maybe he wasn't just ready to forgot the man of his life?

I focus on reading the book. I don't want to be caught looking at him, he might get wild again and may cause a swordfight. While reading, I ate some pretzels so I can't be hungry anymore, my stomachs started to make noise earlier. I remembered that I only hate a bread and drank coffee on breakfast. All of a sudden, I started to feel sleepy. I kept fighting this sleepiness I felt, my head started to goes down when I closed my eyes. I didn't noticed that Mr. Foster let me lay on his shoulder and grab the book on my hand. I suddenly fall asleep, the last thing I know, he touched my cheeks with his soft hand.

I slowly opened my eyes. I check what is the time already, it's already 10:45, we will land after 30 minutes. I'm really excited to see the beautiful sceneries of Batangas and it's the time to relax and forgot about the stress of the work, sadly Toffer isn't here to have fun with me. I suddenly tinted, after realizing I'm on Mr. Foster’s shoulder. He's also sleeping close with me and his left  hand is holding my right hand so tight. I can't move, if I move I would probably wake him up. I'm just here tinting, and cherishing this moment. Maybe I should go on his act, act like he is Toffer. I look at his sleeping and calming face. I almost get a bleeding nose. He is such a handsome man, there's no way I can think that he is Toffer. His kisses are enough to identify him as my boss and my ex.

FW

We landed down successfully, one of his friend planned we are going to Mr. Foster's private beach  using the motorcycle so we can see the seas and also other places in Batangas. And our bags will be on the van, so it wouldn't be hard. I'm just here with Charlotte waiting for them.

“The flight attendant said, the both of you had a minor swordfight,” she said.

I tinted and shyly nodded. She laughed at me and patted my back. All of sudden, Mr. Foster friends, Mr. Brahms, and other male colleges of us just got here riding a motorcycle.

“I'm gonna ride on one of Kendrick’s friends, I don't trust my cousin. He will probably throw me in tje cliff of something,” she said to me.

That girl has really got a trust issues. I started to walk and approaches guys with motorcycle but all of them has already accompany. I decided to go to the van. I can still see those sceneries and also Kelly and Mildred are on there and our other colleagues. It would be fun with them. I'm about to get inside of the van when someone shouted my name.

“Hey Lev, where are you going?” Mr. Brahms asked to me.

“Here,” I answered while pointing the van. “It looks like all of the motorcycles has been taken. I can still see the places in here,” I added.

“Kendrick doesn't have any accompany,” Mr. Foster's friend suddenly uttered. “You two probably don't mind right?” he asked.
I look at Mr. Foster, I thought he was going to disagree but he agreed.

“I prolly don't mind,” he simply uttered on emotionless tone.

The people around us started to felt the romantic excitement on them. I blushed. I slowly approached Mr. Foster. They was just looking at me, smiling. When I reached Mr. Foster, he’s the one who insisted to put on my helmet. I felt really creep out about those stares they are giving to me. After he put my helmet, he patted my head. The people just started to shriek.

“YOU TWO ARE JUST PASTS!” Charlotte suddenly shouted.

“Come on,” he simply said to me.

I simply nodded at him. I ride on the back of the motorcycle. They started to left. I was confused, he's still not starting.

“Hold on me, not on the back of the motorcycle,” he uttered to me.

I shyly nodded at him. I slowly put my hands on his waist. I tint, I am currently touching his abs right now.