Chapter 127

Lev's POV

“Can I ask your number?” Chase asked to that boy. “Please,” he begged to the boy.

The boy blushed and was smiling in romantic excitement. It looks like the boy is still studying. It looks he is still 18 years of age. Well, they have 7 gears cap, and it doesn't seems that Chase looks older. The boy simply nodded at him while smiling. The boy dropped his bag, opened it and grabbed a paper and pen. He gave it to Chase with a smiling face. His uncles was just staring at their nephew, waiting for him to continue driving.

“Bye,” Chase said goodbye to that boy. “I'll call you, I promise,” he added a promised to that one boy.

The boy simply waved goodbye at him. The boy fix his things and continue to walk, Chase closed the window of his part and continue driving the car. I can tell from the reaction of Chase, that he's happy because of the romantic excitement he’s feeling.

“There's a lot of girls dying for you and you're just gonna go with a school boy?” Mr. Flinch uttered to him. “You're distracting his studies,” he added.

Chase looks at him at the drivers mirror and responded, “I didn't complain about your relationship with Tito Vel. What gives?”

Mr. Flinch rolled his eyes, smirked at his nephew, and simply ignored him. We were on the middle of the trip when Mr. Foster suddenly woke up from napping. He looks at me with a confusion on his face. I was nervous at the stares he is giving to me.

“Lev? Aren't you supposed to be at the office? Why are you here with my uncles? Did they bribed you?” he asked to me.

I couldn't believe on what I heard. I didn't know that Mr. Foster has amnesia. I was shaking at this moment, even his uncles were confused and looking at him.

“Just kidding. I won't forget this handsome face,” he said to me, and pinched my cheeks. “I just want to know if my uncles would steal you from me,” he explained in addition to his words.

His uncles give him a death glare. Mr. Foster was simply cackling at them. I looked at Chase, and the redness on his face, can still be seen. I think Uncle Zion's son is in love with that boy. And it seems Uncle Zion is okay with it. He must be used to his brother and his nephew. I wonder what would Mr. Foster's reaction knowing his son married a boy? And what will be the moment now, if he's alive.

After a couple of minutes, we already arrived at the restaurant his Uncle Flinch is talking about. It's a very expensive restaurant, they cooked seafood specifically. We started to go out from the car. The guard greeted all of us and even said our name, correctly. This restaurant must be prepared about the coming of Fosters and also the Limericks. Who wouldn't prepare to a family who are billionaires.

“This way, Sirs,” one of the waiter uttered to us. “Mademoiselle,” he added, referring to me with a smile on his face.

We stopped for a minute on the receptionist. While waiting for them to finish talking, Mr. Foster was standing behind me, and put his arms on my shoulder. I felt that he bend down.

“Just protecting you,” he whispered to my ears. “Maybe you'll ran off without my notice, this place is far from the place we are living, just stay on my side,” he added to his whispers.

I simply nodded at him. He smiled at me and messed my hair. While waiting for Mr. Flinch to finish talking to the his friend that is the owner of this place, someone noisy entered the restaurant.

“Bro, begging Lev wouldn't do a thing,” someone uttered that mentioning my name and has a familiar to me. “He has already a trauma, the way you treat him. As if he would comeback to you easily, especially he's married. I never saw you regret something just like this before,” the guy added.

I turned around and it's Eli. He's with Dax and Toffer. I felt stunned after seeing all of three of them. I hide on Mr. Foster, but Toffer looked at my direction and saw me. His eyes couldn't on he saw. I can see on his eyes he’s depressed. He was also too stunned to speak, he cant move any parts of his body. The both of us just stared at each other. He's still handsome but I felt numb while looking at me. Is it possible? There's no love left for him. He suddenly ran towards me, and he got my left hand. Mr. Foster turned around. His face couldn't believe on what he saw. Mr. Foster's turns furious and punched Toffer on the face.
Toffer gets down and sat in pain. He was holding his face. Chase was just blocking my way, and kept stopping me to stop the fight. All of the people looked at the both of them, even Mr. Foster's uncle. Dax and Eli was helping Toffer to get up.

“You think, you did something huh?” Toffer asked to Mr. Foster.

Toffer get up and surprised Mr. Foster with a punch. Mr. Foster hold his cheeks and saw blood on his hand. Mr. Foster attempt to punch Toffer, but Uncle Flinch stopped him.

“Ken, stop it,” Mr. Flinch uttered to him. “You already have Lev,” he added to the words he spoke to his nephew.

Mr. Foster calmed down and glared at Toffer. Dax and Eli was stopping Toffer. Toffer changed the direction his eyes are looking on me. He looks at me with a pitiful on his eyes. I looked away from his eyes, and looked at Mr. Foster.

“Lev, please. I'm begging you, I won’t do it again,” he uttered to me with a pain on his voice. “Please. I desperately need you,” he added.

“You idiot, he will never come back to you,” Mr. Foster said to him. “After all those things you did to him? He's already mine,” he added.

Toffer continue staring at me and didn't bother to look at Mr. Foster, I kept ignoring his stares. I kept looking at the other direction except his. Dax and Eli brought, Toffer on a table. We went on the 2nd floor of the restaurant, and entered one of the private area of the restaurant. Mr. Foster was holding my hand really tight, it started to sore in pain. I ignored it and simply walked. I sat next to Mr. Foster. He was holding his cheeks that Toffer punched.

“An Ice, Mademoiselle,” the waiter said to me, holding an ice pack.

I accepted it. I gently put it on Mr. Foster's cheeks. He grab it and let himself to hold the icepack.

“I can do it,” he uttered to me on an irritated face.

I suddenly weaken. Maybe Mr. Foster is angry at me or irritated at me. I pet him apply the icepack on his cheeks. I looked at his uncle, talking without any emotions in my face. There's blandness on my face. Mr. Foster always let me took care of him, maybe he's mad at what happen a couple of minutes ago.

He sighed. I looked at him, he was looking at me on a serious way, while his legs are crossed. I turned back at looking at his uncles. Minutes passed, the waiter approached us and take our order one by one. And it's time to picked mine. I was looking at their menu, to choose what will I eat. I’m about to say a salad but Mr. Foster suddenly spoke for me.

“He'll take a steak. Well done,” Mr. Foster uttered to the waiter.

All of us looked at Mr. Foster with confusion on our face. Also the waiter was also confused.

“Kendrick, this is a seafood restaurant, why the hell did you order a steak?” Mr. Flinch asked to his stubborn nephew.

“I don't care. Lev's not fond of eating seafood,” he explained to them. “Make sure you’ll serve a steak for Lev. And I’ll take the same as Chase. Buttered shrimp,” he added with a commanding voice.

The waiter simply nodded at him, shaking in fear. The waiter left us. They are looking at Mr. Foster while Mr. Foster is looking at me.

“Kendrick, is still stubborn,” his Uncle Zion uttered, and sighed.

“Yeah. He's like his father. So hard-headed. Wouldn't listen to us,” Flynn uttered.

Mr. Foster completely rolled his eyes on them. Mr. Foster suddenly stand up and left the table. Maybe he was offended on what his Uncle said about him. I was about to follow him when Uncle Dahs hold my arm and stopped me.

“Stay here, he'll comeback,” he uttered to me.

I nodded at him. All of the minutes passed, I wasted my time looking on someone who'll enter this floor, expecting Mr. Foster will come back. They were all having fun with the show they are watching on the TV. I sighed and continue waiting for Mr. Foster. Minutes passed, and he finally came back. He directly sat next to me.

“Where have you been?” I asked to him.

“I needed to pee. Also, Eli talked to me and kept apologizing on what his cousin did to me,” he explained to me. “He wouldn’t let me go if I don't speak a single word,” he added.

Suddenly, the waiter come back to us carrying our orders. He started to give our food. And when the moment my food was put on the table. Mr. Foster grabbed it and started to chop it into smaller pieces.