Chapter 187

Lev's POV

“Where are you going, my love?” Mr. Foster asked to me on the huskiest voice I have ever heard from him. “Stay on my side,” he added.

“I'm just going to check your nieces,” I simply responded to him.

He simply smirked at me and looked at me. Somewhat, his husky voice makes me charmed, a charmed so hard it's unbeatable. Just like the Potion 85 on the movie Witches of Anne Hathaway. Mr. Foster touched my cheeks, and I felt his very soft hand on my cheeks.

“They are okay, Lev. Aunt Missy can check on them. I should be the one you are checking,” Mr. Foster uttered. “I am your husband after all. You should take care of me because I am drunk,” he added.

The words he spoke to me makes me tint so hard. I mean, all of his words that he said to me never fails me to make my face as red as a tomato, and as shy as a kindergarten on her first day. Mr. Foster started to gets close to my face, and I know he will give me a kissed, and  a heat on bed.

“Maybe, I am too possessive for you. Just tell me you had enough, I don't want seeing my love being pissed because of me,” he suddenly opened a topic. “I'm just loving you, Lev. It's just my way to get back with those years I haven't loved you,” he added.

“But, Mr. Foster, you are giving your love to me. I am afraid that someday,” I cut my words. “Maybe someday you'll lose your love to me,” I continued.

Mr. Foster looked at me and smiled. He hold my chin and gave me a nice sweet kissed in the lips. After he ceased the kissed, he has still a smile on his face.

“It will never leave. I promised to you, I will not. How can I lose my love for you when you are the only one left for me,” he explained to me. “You are the most precious person I have met. I can't bare to lose you, my love. All of me would be probably dead without you,” he added.

I was touched on Mr. Foster's words. I didn't know that tears started to drop on my eyes, not until Mr. Foster wiped it for me. Mr. Foster lay next to me while he holds my left hand. He turned at me and gave my hand a nice sweet kissed.

“So we can go home now? You said you aren't drunk already?” I asked to him out of nowhere.

“Let's pass the night on Uncle Grey's house for now. I am too lazy to drive the car,” Mr. Foster said.

He closed his eyes. I know he will go to sleep again, so I simply behaved myself and tried to sleep. I just remembered that I haven't change my clothes yet. I decided to change first, I brought some spare clothes for me. I was about to leave the bed, when Mr. Foster suddenly held my hand on a a very tight way.

“Don't leave me,” he said to me.

I thought he would say more as usual. But he was simply quite and was holding my hand on a very rigid way. Maybe he is just dreaming? I tried getting out on the bed but he kept holding my hand. Mr. Foster opened his eyes and looked at me.

“Where are you going?” he asked to me.
“I'm just going to change,” I responded to him.

“Why bother changing your clothes, when the both of us will be naked later?” he uttered to me.

My eyes went big after he responded to me. Is he being serious right now? On his uncle’s house we are gonna do it? Mr. Foster is always on bad timing when he is in the mood. He isn't tired what we did last night and now he want an another one. I maybe married a nice man, but he us kinda horny. Well, as long he does not enter me everyday I will be good. Hopefully.