Chapter 193

Lev's POV

I don't know why his father is kneeling down to me. I don't understand. Mr. Foster, Charlotte, Eli and his father was also confused on what is Mr. Cruz is doing. He grabbed my hand and hold it.

“I am so sorry on what my son did to you Lev,” he apologized to me. “I tried warning him but, he didn't listen to me and ruled his stubbornness,” he added.

He is saying sorry for something that he didn't did. Why he is apologising for a mistake that I alreasy forgot. I smiled at him and hold on his hand. I helped him stand up.

“Mr. Cruz, you shouldn't be. It is not your mistake, I already forgave your son on what he did to me,” I explained to Toffer’s father. “I already moved on. And we have already separate paths. The better thing to do is move forward,” I added.

“T-thank you,” he simply responded to me, stuttering. “I am so sorry, Lev,” he apologized to me again.

I get back on my seat. I don't know why they need to apologize when they aren't the one who did the mistake. I am not pissed to them but to Toffer. Toffer is lucky to have a family like them. Even though, Toffer didn't apologized to me properly, I already forgave him and said my goodbyes to him.

Mr. Cruz signed Eli that they need to leave. Before they leave, they said goodbye to us, and bowed to me and Mr. Foster. Mr. Foster sat next to me. I noticed that he has a smile on his face. I wonder what he did or what he is up to.

“What did you do?” I asked to him. “I know those grin Kendrick. What did you did or what are you up to?” I asked to him.

“Wow. You just called me by my name without being shy nor stuttering,” Mr. Foster uttered. “Keep the good job going, my wife,” he added. “I didn't let them sign our deal yet. I said that they need to properly apologized to you,” he explained to me.

A sudden realization of mine when I called Mr. Foster by his own name. I kinda felt proud of myself and dismay. Proud because I am not shy on talking to Mr. Foster and identify him as my husband already. Dismay also, because I kinda feel that I am being disrespectful towards him. But, it seems for him that he was proud of me for saying his name on a straightforward way.

I felt pity for the Cruz, Mr. Foster didn't let them sign because the issue of Toffer to me. But, I think Mr. Foster just wanna fix the tension and the feud. That is so kind of him to do it. And it looks like their deal is already signed. Good to know for them.

“That's a progress wife for calling me by my own name,” Mr. Foster uttered to me. “I like the sound of that than calling me by Mr. Foster. It would be confusing if you are calling me or yourself,” he added and grinned to me. “You are already a Foster, my love,” he explained to me.

I tinted when he suddenly gets close to me. I don't know if he will gonna kiss me or not, but surely I know, people, many people would see this kiss. Mr. Foster really picks the best place if he kissed me. Many people would see his precious kiss to me. Mr. Foster gets closer to my cheeks and suddenly whispered something.

“Call me, Kendrick now my wife,” Mr. Foster uttered to me. “I don't want any Mister nor Sir on it, just plain Kendrick, Ken, Drick, Br, Bryle,” Mr. Foster added. “Understand? If you don't, we'll be having our smut moments on this exact place,” Mr. Foster threaten to me.

“Of course, Mr-, I mean Ken,” I said to him.

“Good to hear,” Mr. Foster said to me and patted my head.

He gets off his face to me and sat properly. He started to eat the food I bought for himself, he shares it to me, but I simply thanked him because I was already full. Mr. Foster let me borrowed his phone. Why do I kept calling my husband, Mr. Foster on every monologues I am making. I should start calling him as Kendrick. I looked at Ken, and it looks like he is very hungry, he ordered a 6 empanadas and there is only one left on his tray.