Chapter 94

Lev's POV

He's already done loosening my hole. He gave me a kiss before he fixed himself. He was simply smiling at me. He puts a summer shorts and remained topless. I stand up, almost got unbalanced because of how tired my legs are. I put my underwear and wear a summer short. He suddenly gets close to me and fixed my hair. He makes me face at him and kissed me on the forehead, sweetly.

“Sorry for being wild to you Lev,” he uttered to me. “No one can resist a boy like you, especially with those pink sweet lips,” he added.

I tinted after hearing those words from him. He grabbed my hands and went outside. He locked our cabin before we left. While we are on our way to go to the place he wants to show me. Charlotte appeared on our back.

“What took both of you so long?” she asked to us. “We have been waiting for you two a whole day,” she added.

Mr. Foster simply rolled his eyes on her and continue to walk. Charlotte simply follow the both of us. While walking, Charlotte kept bothering Mr. Foster to have an alone time with me. Mr. Foster simply uttered no.

“The both of you can talk to the pool,” he uttered to Charlotte. “For now, just follow the both of us,” he added.

Charlotte pouted. I simply cackled at her. We've already reached the pool area that Mr. Foster is talking about. It is beautiful, no wonder he really wants me to see it. The clear blue water of the pool, the grass, concretes and the plants are beautiful. There's also a statue of Mr. Foster in here and there's someone on his side. I look closer to that statue by approaching it and, my eyes couldn't believe on what I saw. It is a replica of me. Me and Mr. Foster, holding each others hands. I look really close to the statue, so I will know I'm just being ambitious again. It is really me, from the eyes and to the lips.  But, how come?

“Do you like it, Lev?” he suddenly asked out of nowhere.

I looked at him and simply nodded. He smiled to me and gave me a sweet peck on the forehead.

“Who would believe that this replica of us was just build on 2 days,” he uttered. “I requested this to them. I really want it to look exactly like us, I paid half a million to each person,” he added.

I can't believe on what just said. He paid half of a million to each person, just to make this statue. Well, I'm impressed about how the statue was made. Every single detail of us was perfect. If this was painted it will almost look like us. I can't keep my eyes on the statue, it is just perfect.

“Is it waste of money Mr. Foster?”  I asked to him. “I mean, there's a lot of things to spend with your money. And you made a statue of you and the man that’s confused about his feelings to both men,” I added.

He simply looked at me with a emotionless face. He suddenly get down a little to reach me and gave me a kiss full of passionate.

“Money isn't a problem to me Lev, I'm a multi-billionaire, I can buy things I want, especially things you like. And on the future you the ‘I' will replace to ‘US’ my wife,” he said to me. “And what are you saying that you will not be mine, I'm sure you're gonna be mine Lev,  just wait,” he added.

Wait, how? Do Mr. Foster has power of knowing the future? How can he tell that he is sure that I'm gonna be together with him for the rest of my life? Oh, well, I don't know which man I was destined to be but to the man I am destined with, I'm sure he really loved me.

“This isn't a guess by a fortune teller,” he suddenly uttered. “This will happen, probably on Monday,” he added.

I simply ignored what he uttered to me. He suddenly held my hand and smiled. He started to walk until we've reached the pool. He gave me sweet kiss on the forehead, before diving in the pool. I saw Charlotte on the corner of the pool talking to Kelly and Mildred. I approached them. I sat next to Charlotte. It looks they are drinking a margarita.

“Hey Lev! Have you seen the statue of you and Mr. Foster?” Kelly asked to me.

I simply smiled at her and nodded. I look at the statue again. It is really beautiful, there’s also a rose bushes blooming on it. Mr. Foster really loves me.

“Mr. Foster is so romantic, I hope I could marry a man just like him,”  Mildred uttered.

The three of them chuckled. I look at Mr. Foster, he is still on the water, diving. On the other corner of the pool, I saw Mr. Foster's friends hanging out fit the girls they brought. Charlotte suddenly gave me a glass of margarita.

“Drink it, Lev,” she said to me. “A single shot wouldn't make you drunk. Besides, you want to try new things right?” she added.

I grabbed the margarita. I looked at it nervously. I haven't taste this kind of drink. I don't know if these good or bad. I swallowed my saliva, I slowly raise the glass of margarita, I'm about to take a drink, when someone slapped it and spilled on the pool.

“Charlotte!” Mr. Foster shouted to him. “I've already told you that he's not allowed to drink without any permission,” he uttered to Charlotte.

Charlotte simply gave him a stare and answered, “Come on Kendrick, it's just a ladies drink.”

Mr. Foster simply gave her a death glare. Charlotte rolled his eyes on Mr. Foster. Mr. Foster suddenly grabbed me and bring me to the pool.

“I'm here Lev, don't panic,” he simply said to me.

I nodded at him. The water is already on my shoulder, but I can't feel the tiles of the pool. This pool is deep. My heart beat started to be fast, what if he will suddenly drop me. I was just holding on his shoulders very tight. He was simply smiling at me. He suddenly dived down on the water that causes me too dived down also. After a couple of seconds underwater, he brought me again on the top.  After feeling the air, I immediately catches my breath. He simply cackling at me. I simply gave him a poker face.

FW

We're already here on Mr. Foster's yacht. 3 of Mr. Foster's yacht was used on this night. The other yacht was for his friend, the other one for our other colleagues and our yacht. Charlotte, Mr. Brahms, his sister and brother-in-law and other colleagues of us. Mr. Foster gave me a red rose while I am watching the yacht to get away from the shore here in the balcony with orange skies above me. I accepted the rose he gave to me.

“Let's go inside? You're the only one who isn't inside yet,” he uttered to me.

“You can go, I want to stay here for a while, just to clear up my mind,” my response to him.

He simply nodded at me. I thought he went outside but he suddenly wrap his hands on my waist. He started to seduce me and gave me temptation by kissing my neck.

“Mr. Foster it's too early for this,” I uttered to him.

“There's no such thing as early to me, Lev,” he response to me. “You always give me lust that I can't resist,” he added.

He continue to kiss me in the neck. I just moan. He makes me face him and started to kiss me in the lips. I barely know that we are already in our room. He lays me on the bed, continue to kiss me there. He started to took off his shirt. He grab my hand and let me hold the steel on the bed, and started to lick every inch of my body.