Chapter 133

Lev's POV

Mr. Foster was kneeling on the ground and was leaning on his parents grave. I was hiding on the tree, just looking at them. I can't hear clearly what he's saying to his parents. But by reading what his lips said, he said that he really missed his parents, and he really wants them to give a way for him. Chase was helping him to stand up but Mr. Foster was resisting. He continue crying on his parents grave. I can say in the faces of his uncles, they are also sad for Mr. Foster.

“He must be really depressed when his parents died,” I said on a small tone. “Now I know, why he was so happy when I entered his life,” I added to myself.

I decided to approach them, they were all so shock when I suddenly appeared on their sights. Mr. Foster also stopped crying when he saw me.

“How long were you standing there?” he asked to me.

“Not so long,” I simply uttered to him.

I kneeled down with him and wiped his tears that are dropping on his eyes. I smiled at him. He started to cry again and hugged me so tight. I don't know but I seems to be comfortable on his hugs. His hugs started to be more tighter. I don't know what it means, but I can tell that he's really sad. His sadness started to be on me, also. The way he cries makes me sad also. I also experienced when I lost Zheke. It's really depressing seeing your loved ones sleeping permanently. I started to pat his back, so he can be relieved and also can stop from crying. He stand up from sitting and also helped me stand up.

“Dad, Mom,” he uttered to his parents. “I wanted you to meet Lev, my wife. The one who I loved the most, the one who helped me to be happy again. The man who I wanted to be on my side forever, even on death, just like the both of you,” he added and smiled with happiness on his eyes.

I was simply staring at their names on the grave and didn't bother to talk, I also don't want to open my mouth because I'll just stuttered. I smiled at his parent’s grave. Mr. Foster put his other hands on my shoulder. Mr. Foster suddenly makes me face at him and slowly attempting to kiss me, but I blocked his lips using my palm.

“What's the problem, Lev?” he asked to me with a furrowed face. “Don't you like my kisses?” he asked to me on a shaky voice.

Mr. Foster really becomes childish when sad. He is acting like a child, when he's crying. The Mr. Foster I met is a serious one, but in front me isn't the same as I met, this Mr. Foster in front of me is an emotionally one. I didn’t know Mr. Foster this could be emotional.

“I do, but I'm too shy,” I simply responded to him.

He looked at his Uncles, including his cousins.

“Kiss him, Lev. So he can’t be happy again, I am so sick of seeing him crying,” Mr. Flinch uttered to me. “Go on, we won’t look,” he added.

All of them turned around except Trey, who were crossing his arms and simply looking at the both of us with full of seriousness. Mr. Flinch slapped his head that causes him to cursed in pain. He turned around. I looked at Mr. Foster and he was looking down and melancholy can be seen on his face. I started to gets close to him, but he looks at me still with a melancholic face and looked down. I'm too shy to move first when kissing. Mr. Foster is the one who always did it first. I felt awkward at the way I am acting. I touched his cheeks and slowly making my lips close to his. But I wasn't able to kiss him first but, he pulled my closer to him and kissed me in the lips. A kiss so sweet, it tastes like candy. A candy that is worth stealing. Our kiss lasted for a minute.
After he ceased the kiss, a soft and small smile formed on his lips. He make me lean on his shoulder and hold my head. I can hear his heart pounding so fast just like those galloping horse. If his heart is pounding like a galloping horse, my stomach was experiencing being fluttered by a butterfly.

“I love you, Lev,” he whispered to my ears. “Stay on my side, forever, you're the only one I have,” he added to his whispers that has a huskiness on his voice.

His whispers is like a music, it's addicting and so pleasant to be heard. I saw Mr. Flinch turned around. He was simply at the both of us, a smile so rare to see, just like Mr. Foster, their smiles are so rare to see.

“I will, Mr- Fo-ster,” uttered while stuttering. “I mean Ken,” I added.

This is my first time saying his name. He looked at me and smiled. He gave me a sweet peck in the forehead. It's so refreshing to hear that I just call him with his first name. We're already married, why should I call him Mr. Foster, I'm not just his secretary, I'm also his wife or husband.

“Say that again,” he uttered to me with a sweet smile on his face.

I simply shook my head at him. He pushed me that  causes me to lay on the grasses. He grinned at me bite his lips. He slowly crawled to me. He's in top of me, and I felt embarrassed, his uncles are looking at the both of us. I tried pushing him away from me, but he locked my hand using his right hand.

“Say that again, Hon,” he uttered to me and moved his head near to my neck.

Attempting to nimble and put hickey on it.

A/N: I'm really sorry for the short update. I am so tired and also I am working my RRLL in Research. I can't promise to all of you to have longer update but I'll try my best. THANK YOU ;)