Chapter 170

Lev's POV

Mr. Foster simply smiled at me. He wiped his hands with the clean white towel and sat next to me. He gave me a nice sweet peck on the lips. I tinted after our lips was attached to each other. Mr. Foster hold on my cheeks.

“Why? Can’t a billionaire wash the dishes?” Mr. Foster asked to me. “I am also human my love, I have the exact capabilities as you. Besides, I don't want you to get tired and I also don't want your bruises on your hand be added,” Mr. Foster added to me.

I completely responded him with a smile nod. Mr. Foster gave me a sweet peck on the head and lean over me. Am I gonna die? It's like all the things I want are already mine, a perfect life, a big house, a good job, an expensive things which I often used because I have lots of things and I really don't need that kind of things but I appreciated it, especially it came from Mr. Foster. And most importantly, I have the most sweetest, good-looking man.

“Let's go? I'm kinda tired,” Mr. Foster uttered to me. “We can do the thing tomorrow,” he added.

I nodded at him. Mr. Foster grabbed my hand and hold it so tight. After we entered our room, Mr. Foster immediately take off his shirt and lay on the bed. He's really tired. I felt pity for him. The moment I checked on him, he was already asleep. I decided to watch some shows, I'm not that tied anyway, and it's just 9 in the evening. Mr. Foster suddenly hugged me, I let him stay his hands.

I looked at Mr. Foster and I fell in love with him. He looks so handsome especially when he is calm. His white and glassy skin makes him so handsome. I boop his nose, he's cute and also so handsome i the same time. I can't believe I married a billionaire and a handsome man. It's like I'm still on a fairy tale. I pinched my hand if this is just a dream, but I felt the pain and I didn't woke up. This is really true.

True like Mr. Foster's love for me. I kept staring at Mr. Foster’s face. I could have a bleeding nose, I tried touching his lips, and it is soft as the clouds. He smokes but why does his lips are still red as the roses and soft as the clouds. Mr. Foster is so unrealistic.

“Mr. Foster is so perfect, he's so unrealistic,” I uttered. “Is he a robot?” I asked to myself.

“Tss. Does robots have feelings?” Mr. Foster suddenly said. “Does robots goes crazy? Does robots felt being in love?” he added.

I shut my mouth after Mr. Foster uttered those words. He's a human, and he's real. I'm dumb to sat all those words. What kind a robot would have the same body of a human. Mr. Foster let me lean my lean on his chest. I heard his heartbeat, the beats of his heart is as fast as the galloping horse.

“See? I'm real. Can a robot kiss you without controlling? Does robots have heartbeats?” Mr. Foster said to me. “Can I robot releases cu-"

He wasn't able to continue his words when I covered his mouth. I don't want him to be on the mood right now. Mr. Foster removed my hands and hold it so tight and closed his eyes again. I was solely looking at him when he opened his eyes again.

“Sleep now, wife,” Mr. Foster uttered.

“But it's too early,” I said to him.

He sighed, “Fine, just don't sleep late,” he said to me.

I nodded at him. Mr. Foster gave me his phone and also the remote of the TV.  Mr. Foster came back on sleeping, but he kept holding my other hand. I decided to watch some movies, but there's nothing nice to watch. I decided to play some music, I put some earphones so Mr. Foster wouldn't be awake. While listening to songs, I started to scroll on the social media of Mr. Foster. His feeds are kinda boring. There is nothing exciting or surprising about it. It's all about business and some posts of his fellow rich men. As always, I got bored with his phone, I wanted to sleep but I am not tired though. I decided to go on Mr. Foster’s photos. As always it's just his photos and mine. I didn't know Mr. Foster takes photos of me while I am asleep. There's also a photos of his business trips.

I am about to exit the app when a video suddenly got my attention. I take a closer looked at it and it was Mr. Foster, sitting and crying. I don't know who took this video. I checked on the date and it was the day when I said yes to Toffer. I am sure this is the day I said yes to Toffer. I played the video with a shaky hands. Mr. Foster crying and sobbing, he looks like a mess on the video. I think, Mr. Brahms is the one who took this video. Mr. Foster was pulling his air because of extreme anger and sadness. I felt pity for Mr. Foster.

He looks so depressed on the video. Mr. Foster started to shout at Mr. Brahms but Mr. Brahms kept taking the video. Mr. Foster started to sob so hard, he can't barely breath. I didn't know I hurt someone this bad. I looked at Mr. Foster, and there's a smile on his face, he looks so happy right now but on the video he's so depressed.

“I still fucking love him Brahms!” he shouted to Mr. Brahms. “Why did that stupid player caught Lev anyway?!” Mr. Foster asked to his bestfriend.

Mr. Foster stand up and started to throw things that he can see. He is so mad and out of control on the video. I felt pity for him.  The video was ended when Mr. Foster suddenly threw a book on Mr. Brahms that causes the phone to be dropped and ended the video. I was speechless after I watched the video.  I didn’t noticed that tears dropped on my eyes when Mr. Foster wiped it.

“Now you know the pain you caused by your ignorance and dumbness,” Mr. Foster said to me. “The video itself explain how much I love you, Lev. Weeks, I cried so many weeks just for you, Lev. I loved Lev partly and the other half is still on you,” Mr. Foster explained to me.

I suddenly can't hold back my tears and started crying. I leaned on Mr. Foster’s chest. I didn't know Mr. Foster feels that way. I only knew he love Vaje very much. But, I was wrong, I could have lessen my heartbreak if I am not just too dumb to see Mr. Foster's love for me.

“I-im so-sorry,” I apologised to Mr. Foster.

Mr. Foster makes me looked at him and smiled at me. I can see on his eyes that there is a little surprise.

“You don't have to Lev,” Mr. Foster uttered to me. “It's my fault, you don't have to apologize, my wife,” Mr. Foster added.

Mr. Foster wiped my tears and smiled at me. He grabbed his phone and turned the TV off. Mr. Foster let me lay and hugged me so tight. Mr. Foster is such a loving guy, he kissed me in the lips.

“Sleep now, wife,” Mr. Foster said to me.

I completely nodded at him. I closed my eyes and because of the comfort I am feeling with Mr. Foster. I fell asleep. Mr. Foster is truly the guy I want.

It's in the middle of the night when I suddenly woke up on a loud noise. I looked around so I can know what it is, and I suddenly tinted after seeing Mr. Foster masturbating.  Maybe he can't control it that's why he needs to release it. I was also surprised by Mr. Foster’s rod, it's longer and bigger. It would wreck my whole hole. I tried sleeping again but I can’t I am so distracted by Mr. Foster's rod. Moan started to came out on his mouth. The blankets are started go on the floor and the bedsheets started to be a mess. I pretended to be asleep.

Mr. Foster grabbed my hand. I thought he was just wants to hold my hands, but I stunned after I felt a hard and long thing, it is rod. I remained calm but inside of my brain I am panicking. He started to make my hands masturbate it for him. Loud moans came out on his mouth. My face was in red.

“I know you are awake, my love,” Mr. Foster uttered. “Don't be shy, serve me,” Mr. Foster added.

I slowly face him, and he was simply looking at me with a bland face.

“M-Mr. F-"

I wasn't able to continue my words when Mr. Foster started to make my hands go up and down again. I was simply stunned.

“Tss. Don't be shy my love,” he said to me. “You married me already,” Mr. Foster added. “Now, suck it,” he added again.

I didn't know why I nodded but I know, sexual sensation started to be on my body too. I bend down so I can reach his rod, I hold it and started to do the thing. Mr. Foster was responding with a moan. He hold on my hair and started to be the one moving my head. A huge amount of cum filled my mouth. I swallowed it with no hesitation, Mr. Foster looked at me and suddenly exchange me, he's  the top of me and I am on his bottom. He begun to give me a kiss.