Chapter 144

Warning: R-18 SCENES. READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

Lev's POV

Mr. Foster started to kiss me on the bed. He was giving me so soft and hot kisses, at first I was denying his kisses, but I started to feel a delicate feeling with the kisses he is giving to me. Mr. Foster slowly took the pajamas I am wearing. I forgot the after the wedding there is a honeymoon. That's why there are roses in the bed. Mr. Foster kisses started to crawls down on my neck. He started to licked and kissed it. A delicate feeling started to cruise on my whole body that I started to be moan in delicateness.

“This will be a good night, Lev,” Mr. Foster whispered to my ears with huskiness on his voice. “Our first honeymoon as a married couple. Because I already have permission to touch you. I'll be extra hard on you,” he added and give me a kissed in the lips.

He suddenly bite my lower lip. He started to be intense with me. I felt that my lips started to bleed, but Mr. Foster ignored it, and continue kissing me. He started to crawled more down, and his lips and tongue meets my nipples again. He looked at me and grinned hotly. He started to licked it like a thirsty cat.

Ugh~,” I moaned.

Mr. Foster bite his lips after hearing my moans started to be louder and louder. I was solely closing my eyes while he's licking my nipples. And started to put hickeys around my body. Mr. Foster slowly take off my pants.

I didn't know that he finally taken off my pants because I was so distracted at the tingling and delicateness on what's he's doing. I only knew it, when he let me spread my legs. I screamed when he suddenly inserted his middle finger on my hole. He slowly put all of it. I kept screaming, but he stopped me by giving me a kiss. Tears started to drop on my eyes because of the pain I am feeling right now.

“Mr. Foster, it hurts,” I uttered to him.

“Shh. Let it be, we've did for a couple of times,” he answered to me. “Your hole is still tight,” he added.

He continue inserting his middle finger on my hole. I was simply moaning in pain, and in the same time feeling delicate with the kiss Mr. Foster is giving to me. Our tongues started to have a fight. His tongue makes me on the mood of making love with him. But, his tongue was a trap, it keeps me distracted.

He suddenly inserted another finger on my hole. I moved upward a sign of pain and moaned in pain, I was simply closing my eyes and resisting the pain. Mr. Foster was having a good time on my nipples when I am experiencing pain right now. I know it would be temporary, but it feels the pain was forever.

“Behave, wife,” he whispered to me.

He moved his head in front of mine. He smiled at me. I was simply resisting the pain his fingers are making. I was moaning and closing my eyes because of the pain I am feeling. Mr. Foster looks like the face that is showing to him. He kept wiping the tears that are falling on my eyes because of the pain I am feeling.

The pain was doubled when Mr. Foster inserted another finger. I attempted to screamed but Mr. Foster covered my mouth using his lips. Tears and moans are the only one making me show my pain.

Mr. Foster let me sat on his lap, while his three fingers are still on me, he started to moved it while it's inside of me. He let me chin up and started to lick and kiss my neck. He kept making me move, so his fingers can back and forth on my hole.

I was starting to feel goodness on what is Mr. Foster doing to me. I was moaning and moaning so hard. We kept with this position for so many minutes. He makes me hold on his neck while he's kissing me and giving me pleasure. A pleasure started to a pressure.