Chapter 53

Lev's POV

At that day, his parents hated me because their son died because of me. That's why my birthdays are the saddest day of my year because of that accident.

Charlotte gave me a water in order I can calm down cause I woke up from that dream shaking, shouting and also crying. Kelly pats my back to add the comfort they gave me.

“We can call Toffer, if you want him to comfort you,” Kelly suggested.

I nodded at her. She immediately dial Toffer's number. We are waiting for him to answer it but he didn't. She attempts to call Toffer again but this time he declined it.
Strange. Maybe he's just busy with my surprise. I can't wait to see him again. We've never seen each other for 2 days already because he's busy on his company.

“It's Sunday, why is he not answering my call? Doesn't that person have a day off?” Kelly complained. “It's his fiancé’s birthday, yet no shadows of him appeared,” she added.

I though they would laugh but they didn't they just look at me with a serious face.

Did he greeted you through message?” Charlotte asked to me.

I simply nodded side to side to her and gave her a smile.

“Maybe he's saving it for his surprise later?” I said to them.

They  look so anxious right now. I don't know what's happening to them, they been so weird lately.

Third Person’s POV

Lev didn't know why his friends act like this. He didn't mind them and smiles. Thinking Toffer's surprise for him. The limo stops, they are already on the cemetery. They go out from the car. Those smiles of Lev turns into a sad and anxious face. He's scared to face Zheke's family.

He slowly walks to Zheke's grave and saw Zheke's family. He stops and wants to walk away. Charlotte stop him from walking away and looks at her friend.

“I don’t have the guts to face them Charlotte, they hate me,” Lev uttered to his friend.

Charlotte patted his back in order Lev can calm down.

“If they hurt you, we'll immediately go to you and kill them,” Kelly said and laugh manically.

Lev smiled at them. “Now go!” Charlotte said to him.

Lev slowly walks to Zheke's grave. The closer he gets the nervous he is. Zheke's family really hate him they even threaten Lev to kill his family as an exchange to Zheke's death.

When Zheke's family saw Lev they started to look at him, a look that so disgusted.

“You didn't even bother to buy flowers for Zheke,” Amparo said, Zheke's mother.

Amparo rolled his eyes on Lev. Zheke's father started to talk.

“From the beginning, being involve with you is already a bad thing,” Mario said, his father. “I shouldn't have agreed on your relationship,” he added.

Lev started to be guilty again. He bows down and kept apologizing to them. Years passed and all of them are still bitter about their son’s death which isn't Lev fault. Zheke's prove that he really loves Lev, he catches the bullet for his love of his life.

“Zheke's shouldn't caught that bullet that was meant for you, he probably living with us abd already married. You should be the one laying in a coffin and rotten.”

Those hurtful words that Zheke's brother said, makes Lev a very weak and a person who live his live full of guilt. Lev leaves slowly from them, he didn't have the time to talk with Zheke.