Chapter 90

Lev's POV

The both of us are eating on a private place here on Mr. Foster's resort. I look outside and there is people coming on his resort. I started to wonder why people coming on this resort when it is private. There is different people coming on here, there’s Americans, Latins and also Asians on this resort.

“Mr. Foster why there are people coming on this resort? I thought this is a private resort?” I asked to him.

He simply smiled at me and pinch my cheeks.

“Once a year, this resort opens,” he answered to me. “It helps staffs here to have an additional salary and also to add tourism,” he added.

I simply nodded at him. I continue to eat the chicken cordon and a fried rice that one of the staff especially made for me. There's also a soup and a juice that was made 100% real fruit. I don't know why is he giving me a lots of food. I simply ate it, I should be grateful to the blessings I received. He suddenly stops from scrolling on his phone, be turned it off and put his hands on top of mine. I look at him while munching my food, tinting. He suddenly gave me a sweet peck on my hand. My tint was added. He chuckled softly and messed my hair.

“You're such a cutie when tinting Lev,” he uttered to me. “No wonder, Toffer wants you to tint every time, you're just like a princess on a kids cartoon,” he added.

I just look away from him so I can stop tinting. But no, he will not stop from making me feel the romantic excitement. He was softly cackled at me. He suddenly stands up, he signed me to stand up. I thought we're gonna leave the place but he sat on my chair. He wrap his hand on my waist and pulled me to him, I am currently sitting on his lap right now. I don't know what to do at this time, I remain petrified like a statue here. I don't want to make a move, he was just holding my waist very tight.

“Face me,” he said to me on a bossy way.

I swallowed the lump inside my throat before facing to him. It smells like he was on a horniness or on a sexual sensation. I slowly face at him. He suddenly leans to the share which makes a sliding position of his body. I can see his rod started to bulge again. This man never really comes out in horniness. If Mr. Foster would be my husband, my hole would be loosen. He let me sat on his lap again, I accidentally sat on his bulging rod which causes him to moan softly. I'm about to move but he put both of his hands on my waist again. I’m trying to move so I can get out from sitting on his bulge but there’s no way. He's too strong for me even on holding me in the waist. He suddenly pull my head closer to him. I can smell the blueberry ice cream he ate earlier. He suddenly touches my lips using his thumb.

“Mr. Foster-"

My word was cut when he suddenly pull my shirt, our face are an inch away. I was simply shaking at this time, I don't know why. He was simply smirking while looking at me. He touches my cheeks with his soft hand. His smirked turns into a soft smile.

“You're such a pretty boy, Lev,” he uttered to me that causes me to blush. “I don't why I kept loving you when it's wrong, maybe you're the person worth fighting for,” he added.

I felt the romantic excitement on me after he uttered those words. I would like to tell my feelings for him but my heart easily change, when I will see Toffer again, I would probably forgot about Mr. Foster. I don't want him to be hurt. I just wait what will happen on Monday let me just have fun on this day with Mr. Foster. He gave me a kiss in the lips.

I suddenly stand up when someone entered the restaurant we are eating at. It was also a couple just like the both of us. They're both Japanese Males. I bowed at them as a sign of greetings. They bowed back to me. Mr. Foster was just looking at them on a serious way. Probably mad about interrupting our moment.

“May I help the both of you?” Mr. Foster asked to them with a bland tone.

“Yes, we would like to eat in here,” the top guy said on a fluent way.

Mr. Foster smirked at them and simply nodded. He pointed a table on them. The couple sat happily. I looked at them. The top guy offered a chair for his bottom. How sweet, there are so cute. When the both of them sat. They started to make sweet moments. I'm jealous.

“Lev?” Mr. Foster called to me.

“Yes Mr. Foster?” I responded to him.

I'm waiting for his answer. I don't know what he wants from me. He was simply looking at me with not even a face to made. This man quickly changes mood. I don't know if he has a bipolar or it is already his attitude. It is probably his attitude, remember, this man is always serious, he only learn how to smile when I already enter his life.

“You're not gonna do anything today?” he asked to me.

I look at him confused. I simply shook my head. His bland face turns into a happy one.

“Do you miss cooking?” he asked to me again.

I nodded at him. He signed me to follow him. I stand up with a confusion on my face. I simply follow him. While going to the place where I don't know. I kept stopping because I always look at the window. This restaurant is like a treehouse but huge . Men I met eyes with, kept waving at me. I tinted while Mr. Foster held my hands and let me continue walking. He's probably jealous about those men. we reached the kitchen of this place. It's a little bit huge. I look at the things of the place, the tiles are made of white marble which we know that is expensive, there also hanging green plants displayed on the kitchen. This place is painted on white. I just can't the kitchen, it's such a beauty.

“Do you like the place, my love?” he asked to me.

I nodded. I tinted when he uttered my love. He is really a charming man. I can't stop mesmerizing the place and also him. He suddenly gave me a sweet kiss in the cheeks.

“Good luck Lev,” he said to me. “I'll just take the order of that couple,” he added.

I simply nodded at him. I started to look at the fridge for a possible ingredients on their order. I am currently holding a basket so I can hold all ingredients all together. I started to chop some ingrediets, a song started to play on the radio. Baby Blue Love by Twice. My body started to move and enjoy the music after the chorus hits. The chorus is just catchy. He went back.

“They want a Menudo Lev,” he said to me.

I simply nodded at him. I started to pre hit the pan. I started to put the ingredients. It started to smell nice. After many minutes, it started to be cooked. While I am cooking, Mr. Foster was simply looking at me, smiling and wiping my sweat. I can't concentrate what I’m cooking on his stares. I grab a little meat using a fork. I blow it so the hotness would lessen.

“Can you taste this Mr. Foster?” I asked to him.

He simply nodded at me. I let him ate the meat. I can see on his eyes how delicious my cook is.

“It's delicious Lev,” he said. “Just like the one who cook it,” he added.

I tinted. I lowered the heat so other ingredients will cook. Someone suddenly entered the kitchen, it was a girl. She must be one of the staff here. She looks on his middle 20.  When she saw us, her face turned pale.

“I'm sorry Mr. Foster, I thought Sunny was here,” she said. “There's an emergency outside so I have to left immediately,” she added.

“It's okay Beth, Lev is here,” Mr. Foster responded. “He also wants to cook today, so I let him,” he added.

I can see the relieve on her face. He's kinda nice today. I look at him and he noticed that I was looking at him. He simply smiled at me. The menudo is already cooked. I immediately put it on a plate and serve it with a rice. Beth served it to the two couple. Suddenly people started to come on this place. We started to worked.  We are on the middle of the break when Klairayne and Luca entered the place.

“Hey Vaje! I heard that you are good in cooking, can you make us one of your specialty?” Klairayne asked to me.

I simply nodded at her. Mr. Foster hold my hands that stop me from standing up. His mood just easily changed when her sister and brother-in-law entered the place. He is keeping a fist on his hand.