Chapter 148

Lev's POV

Every people on this table was so confused at what Mr. Foster is doing, including me. He was still kneeling on my parents, and even them are confused why did Mr. Foster kneeled to them. He is still begging to forgive him. My mother held his hand, and let him stand up. He looks at my parents, with a confusion seen on his face.

“Aren't you mad?” he asked to me. “Both of you?”

My mother looked at my father, and the both of them laugh. I smiled unexpectedly and shook my head with a soft slap on my forehead. I realized what he's doing right now, he doesn't want to lose my parent's trust on him. He is afraid, when my parents lose trust on him, they will take away me, and Mr. Foster’s biggest fear is losing me, and being lonely again. Mr. Foster really loves me so much, a love that is afraid to lose.

“Tell us, why we are supposed to be mad?” my father asked to him.

“Uhm. I acted on that way?” he simply responded to him.

My father simply smiled at him, and patted his hand. He simply looked at him with a confusion on his face.

“It's normal to be jealous, Kendrick,” my father uttered to him. “And I know, Lev. He is smart, he would never go back to that dumb man, after realising so many things. Trust me, he loves you, and he love someone, he would love it forever until they are gone,” he added.

Kendrick frowned face turned into a smile. He looks at me with a very sweet smile stuck on his face. He approached me, and suddenly grabbed both of my hand, and pulled me closer to hi. He was simply giving me a nice stare, and suddenly kissed me in the lips. People around us started to be wild after seeing the both of us kiss, some of them are screaming, and others making a sound using the utensils and the drinking glass. Mr. Foster ceased the kiss and smiled at me.

“Did you like it?” he asked to me.

I nodded at him, as my response on my likeness to his kiss. He hugged me after receiving my response and looked at the crowds. Mr. Foster added a sweet kiss on my cheeks. All of them we're so happy, I can see it on their faces. His uncles are also so happy about the both of us.

Toffer's POV

After saying all those words to Lev, I felt weaker than ever. I have never expected Lev will lose his trust on me. I'm abusing his kindness to me, how humble he is to me. I should've treat him better, I shouldn't have cheated. It's a good thing he's on a better man already, and not man isn't me, obviously. I have never treated him like I should have. This is my fault though, I should fsce my consequences. Before, I kept denying why Kendrick isn't better than me, but now I can tell he's really better than me.

He treated Lev better than me, he is willing to do anything just to make Lev happy and picked him, but I simply wasted the opportunity. Lev is already on my side, but I never appreciated him not until I lost him. I never taken our love so seriously until he broke up with me. I thought he will still stay beside me, but I was wrong, I lied to him. I made him a joke. It's a good thing, he’s already not my property anymore and happily married to Kendrick. I don't deserve Lev, or even someone. I'm such a terrible person.

I wasted such perfect guy and too comfortable on the nice things he is showing to me, I have never realised I don't have any chances. I'm being too abusive to him. Kendrick's right, I'm a terrible person, a nitwit and a brute. I uttered my last goodbye to him, ‘cause I know I don't have any chances anymore. He's married to Kendrick anymore. I have nothing to do with it to get back Lev to me. So, I'm finally letting him go. My dad was so disappointed to me, and he was so angry to my mom, because she covered my back, my mom was also brought to our situation, my dad was ignoring him for days already. This is all my fault, if mom didn't covered my back and only said the truth, my dad wouldn’t angry at her.

“Fuck! My life is a messed because of my mistakes!” I shouted in my room.

I throw the phone that I am holding on the room's wall. I bowed down and hold my face. I started to cry like a kid. Regretting all the things I did. Sometimes, I think, this is my karma for being a playboy. I never cried like this before until I met Lev. He has something that makes him so different, I don’t know what is it. I could have it all, but I'm also the one who wasted it. Fuck myself. I’m so stressed out right now, I couldn't show myself on my family.

“I love you, Lev. So much,” I uttered, even thought he isn't my side already.

He's already with someone and it's my enemy. Maybe, I'm the enemy on this timeline, I'm the one who messed up things. I'm glad he's happy with Kendrick already, I know Kendrick will shower more love and time to Lev. He even spend a billion just for their wedding. I lay on my bed and looked at my ceiling. I remember the things he did to me when I was drunk, he took good care of me, and he didn't even leave, until I'm okay.

“Maybe, Dad is right, I need time,” I uttered. “Maybe the States will help me move on and get some time to rest.”

I heard someone knocked on my door, but I ignored it and continue distracting myself with the ceiling. The person in front of my room continuously knocking on my door. The noises kept louder and louder, until I get irritated with it.

“WHAT?!” I shouted.

“It's me, Lev,” that person answered to me. “I want to talked to you. I wanted to get back to you,” he added.

I was stunned for a minute after hearing that. It sounded like a music on my ears, but even though he will say this to me, I'll be the one who's declining it. Lev doesn't deserve someone like me, a terrible guy. I know that person who kept knocking on my door, isn't Lev, the voice is differs from Lev's soft tone, and I just talked to Lev seconds ago. I know it’s Eli, he loved to joke things.

“Go away, Eli!” I shouted to Eli. “Leave!” I added.

I heard a sighed, “Fine. Just cheering you, bro,” he answered to me and walked away. “Geez, find someone,” he added before going downstairs.

Find someone? How the fuck I can find someone when Lev is the only one I really loved the most, completely and differently. I need Lev's love, not someone's love. I looked at the time and it was already, 4 in the afternoon, I have a flight at 7. I should be ready, already.

Goodbye Lev, may our love be continued on the next life.