Chapter 116

Lev's POV

All of our heads suddenly turns to the person who uttered. It was Mr. Foster, he was leaning on the door and there's a smile on his face. He approached me, he put his hand on my waist and push me closer to him. Everyone on the room was so confused, and just looking at the both of us. But, Mr. Foster was just smiling at me, and looking at my eyes. He finally let go of me, but he's hands are still attached on my waist.

"Everyone, I like you to meet, my lovely wife," he suddenly introduced to them. "Lev," he uttered my name.

Everyone was just petrified. They are simply staring at me. It is probably because I ruin the surprise. I looked at Mr. Foster. I rumble on my stomach suddenly broke the quietness of the place. I tinted on embarrassment.

"You haven't eaten yet?" he asked to me.

I simply shook my head at him. He gave me a serious glare. He hold my hand and started to walk.

"Come, I haven't also ate my breakfast," he uttered to me. "Join me," he added.

I simply nodded at him. He brought me to his office. He let me sat in front of his desk. He grabbed something on his couch. It was a pillow, he put it on my back. He's such a caring guy. He sat on his seat and open the paper bag. He grabbed a two bento box on that paper bag. He gave the one for me. He also open it for me, and gave me spoon and fork. It smells really nice. It has fried rice and also an omelette, there's also peas and carrots.

"You prepared all of this?" I asked to him.
He cackled and answered, "Yes, I want you to have a good first impression on me as your husband. Also, I got help from the maids."

He put a napkin on my chest. He took so long to put the napkin, he make sure that it's tight. I tinted when he really took so long. I felt that I am kid.

"Here you go," he uttered to me and patted my head. "Eat well my prince, I mean Lev," he added.

I suddenly missed Toffer. He usually call me that. I suddenly lost appetite after I remembered all those pain, I encountered on Toffer. I bowed down and simply look at my food. I still feel my love for Toffer, and the pain he caused to me. I heard a loud smirked from Mr. Foster. I looked at him and wiped the tears that unexpectedly came out from my eyes.

"I shouldn't call you that," he apologized to me. "I don't know any name for you. I always came with so many cringy names," he added.

"It's okay. It's not your fault Mr. Foster," I responded to him. "I'm just a crybaby," I added and laughed at myself.

He suddenly approached me and hugged me. I wasn't expecting him to hug me. He was patting my head to comfort me.

"You're safe with me, Lev. I'm gonna love you, more better than him. If I don't, that's impossible," he said. "I can't bare losing you. You're the best thing that ever happened to me," he added.

I weird tingling electric thing started to curse on my body after Mr. Foster uttered those words for me. Maybe someday and sooner or later, I learn how to love Mr. Foster without Toffer parting my heart. Well, starting from this day, I starter to love Mr. Foster without Toffer on my heart.

"Eat," he uttered to me.

He grab a spoonful of egg and fed it to me. I ate it and smiled at him. A smile formed on his lips. Hw get back to his seat and grabbed some drink. He gave me a bottle of orange juice. I drank it to wash the egg I ate. I started to eat my food. I started to enjoy my food when Mr. Foster also started to eat. He was just simply eating, while myself was busy staring at him. He seems so lonely while eating, it just like I wasn't in front of him. There's no any emotions on his face just pure bland. I didn't bother him and focus on finishing my food.