Chapter 95

Lev's POV

He was about to take off my shirt when someone suddenly open the door of our room. It was Klairanye and Luca, the both of them was so surprised on what they saw. I started to tint because of how embarrassed I am. I heard a soft smirked getting out on Mr. Foster's mouth.

“What are you doing here?” Mr. Foster asked to them, madly. “Can't you see we're making babies here?” he added.

My tint added after hearing the last sentence he uttered to his sister and brother-in-law. They simply stared at us and looks so surprised. They suddenly started to cackle.

“You two can't make babies you need miracle to do it. But, what the both of you doing right now, is kinda hot,” Luca added. “Yeah, and this isn't your room, this is ours,” Klairayne added.

Mr. Foster rolled his eyes on the both of them. He fixed me before heading out, especially my hair. He wore his shirt back. I'm about to stand up when he suddenly carries me.

“Mr. Foster bring me down,” I uttered to him.

“No, my love,” he simply responded to me. “I will carry till we reach our room like a newly wed groom and bride,” he added.

I only tinted. He gave me a peck in the forehead before heading outside. I saw a smile was shaped on Luca and Klairayne's lips. They must be very seeing her brother loved by someone. Mr. Foster let me lay on a chair, a beach chair specifically. He was about to go on top of me when I voice suddenly uttered.

“Kendrick, I've looking for you,” Mr. Brahms suddenly uttered. “I need to talk you, this is very important,” he added.

Mr. Foster simply nodded at Mr. Brahms. He gave me a kiss in the lips before leaving me and talk with Mr. Brahms. The both of them talked to the deck of the yacht. They are near me but I can't hear what they are talking about because of the strong wind that kept blowing. Mr. Foster reaction suddenly changes, from a happy one turns into a serious and mad one. I wonder what they are talking about. It must be very serious. I lay properly on the chair and closed my eyes. I want to be relax for just a little time. I opened my eyes, and look at the orange  sky. I took a deep breath in and out. It looks l have a big problem, my breathing was hard.

“What's your problem? It looks like you're carrying a big one,” Mr. Foster suddenly asked to me.

I didn't noticed that he's already done talking to Mr. Brahms.  I was startled a little bit there. He lays next to me and gave me a warm hug.

“You can talk it to me, I'm your future husband,” he said to me. “We will solve it together, my love,” he added.

I simply shook my head. He grabbed my hand and give a sweet peck on it. I smiled to him. He hugs me really tight. I felt really safe and secure when his arms are wrapped on me. A weird feeling just flows through my body. I accidentally touches his chest. I immediately remove my hand from touching his chest. But he grabbed my hand and put it on his chest. I can feel those heartbeats pounding.

“Can you feel that? That explains my love for you,” he said to me. “And the way I will punish you later. Fast,” he added.

I tinted and look away from him. He simply chuckled at me. He messes my hair. He simply hugs me very tight. I look at him. Now my heart is literally so confused right now. I don't know who's the one I'm gonna pick. If I can just love both men, I would have no problem at all. I started to think, what is happening to Toffer, I didn't received any single message from him since yesterday. I feel there's something happening on him. I like to ask Dax if he's with them but we're on the middle of the ocean, there’s no single bar of reception here. Mr. Foster suddenly raises my right hand on the air, he puts his hand on my raising hand.

“Hope, this hands will stay stronger,” he said to me. “No one and or a thing will destroy my love for you a Lev. Even death will not stop me from loving you,” he added.

He gave me the sweetest peck I ever felt on my cheeks. I don't know why a peck on the forehead nor cheeks would feel more delicate than a kiss in the lips. We stay longer laying on the chair, just looking at the gorgeous sky above us.

“The ring looks so good on you,” he uttered to me again. “Take care of that ring, it's my father’s ring. He gave it to me before he died,” he added.

I simply look at him. His face with a soft smile turns into a bland one. It looks like he really missed his father. I wonder what his father looks like, he must be handsome just like his Uncle Flinch. Their looks are ageless.

“He said that I will gave it to the man I promised to live forever, Vaje but he left me,” he said to me on a sad tone. “And you're here. You're the man I want to live forever Lev, I would like to see that ring, wore by you on our wedding,” he added.

I was touched by the words he spoke to me. Those words he uttered to me makes my heat fluttered like a butterfly. I can't explain what I am feeling right now but all I can say is, it feels like I'm floating on the sky accompanied by millions of butterflies. Mr. Foster suddenly looks at me, our eyes met and a weird electricity flows through my body. He slowly started to become closed to me and the last thing I can explain is, his soft lips touches to mine. Our kiss was interrupted when someone suddenly said, surprisingly.

“Oh, that's sweet,” she uttered. “The both of you makes my eye blind,” she added.

Mr. Foster stop giving me a kiss and looks at that person. It was Charlotte, Mr. Foster gave him a death glare. Mr. Foster stands up, he offered me his hand to help stand up, I accepted it.

“Stay here, I'll get a juice for you,” he said to me.

I simply nodded at him. He left me here in the deck with Charlotte. Charlotte was just looking at me, smiling creepily. We sat near the railings of the yacht, busy talking and laughing. We're busy talking when someone started to play a guitar. Our heads turn to check the person who’s strumming the guitar. It was Mr. Foster, while playing the guitar there is a soft smile shaping on his lips. He slowly approached me. The more he gets closer to him the more my beats gets faster. It feels like I'm floating on the sky, butterflies fluttering on my stomach, I felt a weird electricity flows through my body again. He's already closed to me. He simply looks at me still smiling. I simply gave him a sweet smile too. He grab my left hand and let me feel his galloping heartbeat.

A/N: WE'RE ALREADY REACHED 20K READS! I'M SO THANKFUL FOR ALWAYS SUPPORTING ME EVEN THOUGH THE STORY GETS LONGER AND LONGER, AND CONFUSING. I LOVE YOU FROM DIFFERNET LANGUAGES IN THE WORLD.