Chapter 131

Lev's POV

The movie is already finished, and all the time I fell asleep on Mr. Foster's shoulder. The maids took care of our mess, and I'm on my way to go to my room, yawning and feeling tired. While, I'm walking on the stairs, Mr. Foster stopped me by holding my hand. He pulled me closer to him and kissed me in the lips. He ceased the kiss with a grin on his face.

“A good night kiss, wife,” he said to me. “Sleep well, sweet dreams,” he added and kissed my forehead.

I smiled at him and gave him a sweet peck on the cheeks. I tinted after I realized what I did. He cackled at me and patted my head. He went first on his room because I decided to drink a warm milk before going to bed. I’m about to go upstairs holding my milk, when the maids stopped.

“Good Night, Mademoiselle,” they said goodnight to me.

I smiled at them and greeted them back, “Good night.”

I proceed to my room and locked my door. I drank the milk before going on the bathroom. I started to wash my face using a water and applied a face wash when I got on the bathroom. I rub the face wash on my face. While I'm on the bathroom, someone is knocking on my door. I immediately rinse my face. I patted my face with my towel while walking. I open the door and it was Mr. Foster.

“Can I sleep here tonight? My AC is broken, I'm not used on sleeping without an AC,” he uttered to me. “Please,” he added.

I nodded at him and smiled. I open my door widely, and I saw Mr. Foster is carrying a pillow. I closed the door and locked it.

“You can sleep on my bed, I'll be sleeping on the floor,” I said to him.

I suddenly felt Mr. Foster is hugging me on my waist, it's so tight that I can’t escape on it. He was leaning his head on my shoulder. Stopping me from getting away.

“Please, sleep on my side,” he said to me. “I want you to be comfortable at me, I really want to hug you when I am sleeping,” he added.

I tinted at the words he said to me. I simply nodded at him. I heard a soft sound, probably his lips that smiled. He remove his hands that was wrapping on my waist. He lay on my bed, he was laying on the right side of the bed. I sat on my bed and checked myself on the mirror I was holding. I lay on the bed. I was simply looking at ceiling, to shy to looked at Mr. Foster's side.

“Your bed is too short for me,” he suddenly uttered to me.

I looked at his feet and his feet are overlapping on my bed.

“But, there's no problem with that,” he said. “I'll just do this,” he added.

He moved his knees in top of my head and pulled me to him. He hugged me so tight. He squeezed me so tight. I wheezed in pain. Mr. Foster remove both of his hands from my waist. He immediately get up to check me.

“Are you okay? I'm really sorry, wife,” he apologized to me. “I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you,” he added to his sorry.

I nodded at him. He grabbed something on a drawer of a table. I looked at it and it was an ointment. He raised my shirt and applied ointment on my stomach. He simply rubbed it while looking at me.

“I'm so sorry, Lev,” he kept apologizing to me.

“It's okay Mr. Foster,” I said to him to make him feel better and less guilty.

He smiled at me. He stopped rubbing the ointment on my stomach. He lay next to me but this time, he's gentle while putting his arms on me. After a several of seconds, Mr. Foster didn't moved or talk. He must be probably asleep already. I turned around at him, and he was sleeping already. You can see how fair his skin is, the perfection on his lips. Just like the kid I met but on wild way. I closed my eyes, I felt sleepy earlier, but now, I don't. I tried closing my eyes again and think a scenario on my mind. But I can't sleep. I checked the time, it's already 11:58, after 2 minutes it will be midnight already. Mr. Foster suddenly woke up, it's probably the movements I do.

“Can't sleep?” he asked to me.

I simply nodded at him. He smiled at me and hugged me so tight. He gets back to sleep. I don't know what would his hug would help me from sleeping. I forced myself to sleep, but I just can't. I looked at my ceiling. It has glow-in-the dark stars attached on it. That's why it seems a little bit bright on my room. I started to get sleepy by just looking at the stars. I didn't noticed that I fell asleep.

I woke up from coldness. I saw Mr. Foster sleeping on my side, hugging me so tight. He was sleeping peacefully. His arms didn't move from hugging me. I checked the time and it was 5:30 in the morning. I only slept for 5 hours. I have to make my husband a breakfast. I get up and grabbed my towel. I started my day with a warm bath. After taking a bath, I wore a white long sleeve and a simple black pants. I went downstairs and I saw the maids starting to prepare a breakfast, including Ninang.

“Good Morning Sir Lev,” the maids greeted to them.

I responded them with a simple smile. A proceed on the kitchen. I grabbed a cup and started to brew a coffee. I still feel sleepy. Maybe I should go back to sleep. They already starting to make breakfast. After the coffee beans was brewed, I put some on my cup and drank it. Ninang suddenly saw me, she approached me.

“Lev? Your work starts at 9, why did you get up so early?” she asked to me.

“I was used on waking up early, and preparing breakfast. I didn't know that the maids on here wake up so early,” I explained to her.

She laughed at me and uttered, “Of course.”

She gave me a piece of a pie, a perfect partner for my brewed coffee. I ate it with loneliness on me. I should have waited for Mr. Foster to wake up so we can eat together. Minutes passed, Izaac entered the kitchen, it looks like he just woke up, beside of his messy hair and white sleeveless he is wearing, his pet is also big and hungry. He was yawning when he entered the kitchen. He was startled when he saw me having a cup of coffee.

“Good Morning, Mademoiselle,” he greeted to me.

“Good Morning, Izaac,” I greeted to him back.

I looked at the other direction. I can smell that the maids are started to cook breakfast. I can smell omelette and also fried rice. I don't know what other food they will cook. I sip a cup of my coffee and ate a piece of my pie. Izaac sat beside me and also had a cup of joe. He was busy scrolling on his phone, while myself was spoiling my saliva. I had no one to talk to or even enjoy this morning. The feeling is so new to me and I’m not still comfortable on this kind of set-up. I missed home.

Suddenly, someone pecked my cheeks. I turned around and it was Mr. Foster. He looks like he only wake up. He sat next to me and lay on my shoulder.

“I am still sleepy wife, but I can't sleep without you on my side,” he uttered to me that causes me to tint.

“I'll make you some coffee,” I said to him.

I'm about to leave my chair when Mr. Foster stopped me by holding my hand and makes me sat again. I looked at him with a confusion on my face.

“Izaac will be making my coffee for this morning,” he said. “I don't want you to leave on my side, especially I just wake up. I get moody when I just left the bed,” he added.

Izaac immediately turned at Mr. Foster. By the seriousness of his face he's giving Mr. Foster, I know he's furious.

“Why me?” he asked to Mr. Foster.

“I'm not paying you half a million, just to be Lev's bodyguard and driver,” he uttered to Izaac. “Go on, no cream, and also no sugar,” Mr. Foster added.

Izaac stand up with a poker and frowned face. I know he's grumpy but Mr. Foster will kill him if he will show any grumpiness in front of him. Mr. Foster placed an IPad in front of him. He started to scroll something on it. I looked at it, it was a design of phones and gadgets they are making. It's mostly accessories of phone.

Izaac gave the coffee he made for Mr. Foster. Mr. Foster didn't looked at him and continue reading emails after seeing the designs. He took one sip and put it on the table. I didn't red his emails, I know it's private. I looked at Izaac and he was biting his lips while looking at his phone. I didn't know what it is. I don't have any things that will make me entertain, I don't have a phone. What am I supposed to do? Watch the birds on the window. I heard a noise from the living room of Mr. Foster. I checked it and it was Mr. Foster's uncles with Chase and his other cousins. There's someone who isn't familiar to me that they brought. Probably Mr. Foster's cousin. He's hot. Our eyes suddenly met...

and he winked at me.

Support Luigi bukas sa Miss Universe. Manifesting for the 5th Crown